Home Fleet
- 2 (28.6%)
Rage Across The Heavens:
- 4 (57.1%)
Ruin Scape:
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: Orbiter: The End  (Read 15861 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Orbiter: Sci fi Suggestion game/Arms Race hybrid.
« Reply #180 on: May 14, 2018, 05:41:59 pm »

I agree. When I get resource notes will upload them to Op and then do resource charts for everyone (I did do Starting list, just everyone got different stuff.)

And after resource list the recipe thing. For crafting. Oh and I decided on this.

Naturally resources are finite. But the building stuff (nano factory, organic refinery, and such) can make things like spare parts for crafting. Just have to spend power doing it.

(Yet another reason they are valuable.)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 15, 2018, 08:05:20 pm »

Alrighty got time.

Tomorrow should have computer for resource chart things. Also Madman, giving you until Friday at 8 or your skipped.

Due to trip not online as often in past.

And when Resource chart is done. Will update you all Incase want crafting/trade.

As in the very beginning I had all four of you identical resource stuff. But each of you did different things and such.
Edit:

Further note. Should I just make a ic intro to Rage Across Heavens as it won the vote? Most I GM
Is two.

So after this and Rage the next batch. If Incan find the rollers block/suggestion thing. I would broadcast other games.)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:09:06 pm by Tyrant Leviathan »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 15, 2018, 08:11:52 pm »

Hey there! I would be interested in joining one of the tribes.

Also I heard some more players could be needed? I think a great way of attracting some players would be to write a description of each tribe and its current players in the OP.

After all, I have no idea what are the 4 tribes about from a glance at the op...

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 15, 2018, 08:15:38 pm »

When I have time. I am going to write up everyone. But cannot give away too much info like where exactly everyone is at and such.

The players (especially leodandy) could explore the hell out of sector nine at the moment.

Though the main southern region of layer nine is inhabited (because npcs came from there.) but people will pop up and such. Given it’s a big ship, clones, and blanks being revived.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 15, 2018, 08:21:42 pm »

Adjilia Coalition is mine, and is relatively well-rounded but with a focus on tech. We started with a treasure that lets us see everything in places we've been before.
Sneaky Potatoes are Leodanny's, and are focused on exploration. They started with an armory of old-world military equipment.
Blackguards are Crazyabe's, and are focused on combat. They started with an AI that gives them tech suggestions.
Forge Patrol are Madman's, and are focused on tech. They started with a super-factory.

My suggestion: look for where we posted our sheets. Those should give you a good idea of who does what.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 15, 2018, 08:28:51 pm »

And on op of each of their threads is their beginning stats and all their tech improvements.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 15, 2018, 08:30:13 pm »

...I'd suggest just looking at what we submitted here unless you're sure you want to join the team whose thread you're looking at. Pretty sure tech stuff is supposed to be secret.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 15, 2018, 08:35:08 pm »

As per RNG's will, I would like to join Madman's Forge Patrol. If he wishes to remain solo, I will then join crazyabe's Blackguards instead.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 15, 2018, 08:39:44 pm »

:(

Why are you leaving this up to RNG? Join the AC instead!

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 15, 2018, 08:45:45 pm »

...I'd suggest just looking at what we submitted here unless you're sure you want to join the team whose thread you're looking at. Pretty sure tech stuff is supposed to be secret.

Yeah just look at stats at start. Do not view tech unless you really want to be on that team.

Do not want spy work.

Now the npcs, no one gives a **** about them hence they are revealed in Hub thread.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 16, 2018, 10:24:48 am »

Go ahead and join---I'd love extra people to propose ideas. But mostly names.

I hate naming things.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 16, 2018, 02:44:22 pm »

Madman it is then! Forge Patrol here I come!

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 16, 2018, 05:50:14 pm »

Notice:

Rage Across the Heavens

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=170703.0

Next time Hone Fleet And after that more games. Two at a time and such.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 17, 2018, 01:40:34 pm »

There resources is done for this game Crafting guide at another point.

And doing tribe resources status when get the chance. So busy here.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 18, 2018, 09:20:25 pm »

Turn results.

Due to lag of activity. The forge patrol loses 2 Hope points. Now 8/10 and at the north east border new posts are up. War trophies and markings dedicating that it is a border. If a nation called Beast Lords Nation.

Potatoes and Coslition are doing so well together several people have declared they should just unite as one people. The question is, who would have throne if such a case?

The Blackguard are doing fine and dandy. The Nomads are back in area. As they decided not to go explore the true north.

Nomad Actions:

Sending convoy if blackguard wants trade.

Point men exploring the old dirt zone. Finding a crate with 70 batteries.

Leader breaking off to explore south east. The old lands.

Nucleon Cannon
6,1,2= 6,1,4

It is super hard to craft due to parts need, and sometimes over heats. But this gun can reduce living things to steamy exploding blood bags or demolish most material. Only Kidd himself has one. Though writing exists to make more.

The Pax Enclave are in a panic. All but three treasures have now been taking on grid map. Only question is, who the Hell are all these people?! As they sent out drones to explore rest of sector. Finding door to nine. The machines were being destroyed so can go to seven. As a troop go out to secure their sector.

Arms Race:

Resonance Bolt Gun: 6,5,5= 6,6,6

Due to the violence and the machine out break. This was formed. A energy weapon using self contained magnetic fields to tear machinery apart and can cause cellular death in organic targets. It has three modes. Single bolt, repeating or charge. Also the gun is size of a rifle and made from very common materials. These guns will fix the mistake that was made. In turn dead robots. Also very good energy surplus with battery. Making its use even bigger than thought.

Aragami:

They currently got a network of five communities. And recently ran into a faction much like their own. Buggers who wear really black armor. And also found a mysterious miniature ocean.

As some aquatic members of community explored the depths. They found a golden key card from a corpse and awaken the biggest lobster in all creation. Took combined fire power of them all to kill the damn thing, lost 80 people. At least lots of snacks.

Project: 5,2,6= 5,4,6

Secret.

The Beast Lords:

1: Found a massive underground bunker guarded by machines. Wrecked them. Awoken 400 people.

2: Made new borders south west.

3: A small army is going south east to see what’s there.

4: Engineering training by the book. +2 engineering stat.

Arms Race

Vulcan Shield:

2,3,2= 3,3,3.

The idea was to make a portable machine gun that could also act as a metallic shield. Obviously the process was failed due to heat issues and if ammo container got hit the wrong way, explosion and the complex nature of it. Chances are not likely to use it.

Notice: Not posting turn five until I get all your resources stuff down. Also overhauling Rage A Ross the Heavens into God Quest. That will not be Arms Race. But RPG with stats and such and all on one thread. Player limit there is 15 people.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18