Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: OMNU5 News (A Game You Should Be Posting In)  (Read 2475 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: OMNU5 News (A Narration Game)
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2018, 05:08:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2018, 05:21:11 am »

Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2018, 06:03:45 am »

(I put this in a TTS machine, and it was amazing to hear.

This is also good sig material.)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 10:01:41 am by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2018, 07:56:46 am »

What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 11:59:00 am »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
Re: OMNU5 News (A Game You Should Be Posting In)
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 03:07:03 pm »

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 03:17:13 pm »

Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2018, 03:50:01 pm »

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

Update here in a bit (post em if ya got em'). I encourage participants/submitters/co-authors to not read other  participants'/submitters'/co-author's spoilers until after the update. Keeps the news fresh, ya know. That is all.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2018, 02:44:49 pm »

bump
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2018, 08:33:27 pm »

Sorry for the delays dear viewers. We've been having technical difficulties due to the extremely high concentrations of scienceonium in the area. This has caused extreme delays in our broadcast, in addition to a lack of visuals on the screen at this moment. Please enjoy the blissful blindness that accompanies this message. As always, blissful blindness is brought to you by diet coke. "Diet coke, go blind." This broadcast however, is brought to you by, This Broadcast is Brought to You by, the company which this broadcast is brought to you by. As always, bringing you this broadcast, and none of the previous or future broadcasts. Just this one. Always this one. Also, I am brought to you by a secret political organization who has stolen my soul and time. That too, of course, causes mild delays.

An update on the Adultnapper. A dumperster full of baby heads was discovered in Downtown Knothing early this morning. For those new listeners, Downtown Knothing is the secret underground city several miles below the city of Knowthing and has a deep (Ha) hatred of Uptown Knothing, the equally secret city hidden in the unmoving clouds hanging above Knothing. While a dumpster full of baby heads is not unusual, as this happens on a biweekly basis, what is unusual about this particular dumpster of baby heads looked exactly like the infantile versions of the adults... napped? Is napped the right word? Yes? Ok. Napped. Napped by the Adultnapper. We reached out to the Head of Security of our sister spacestation for his expert opinion on this issue. We couldn't get past his secretary who stated
: "Uh...THE HEAD OF SECURITY IS A CHANGE-" *BZZZZZRT* *CRUNCH* "Nevermoind, everything's OK. Go back to work." More on this as the story develops.

In the Other News a man.... Well not so much a man as a Billionaire, filed a lawsuit against himself today. Apperantly he had been tying his shoes improperly for several decades and had gotten completely fed up with this gross miscarriage of justice. In a shocking development, he won the lawsuit. The court, ruling in his favor, has now banned shoes in 8 countries and 145 continents. Unfortunately for him, Knothing is not located on any of these continents or within any of the countries covered by the lawsuit. As a result, all charges brought against him were dropped and he walked free. That bastard. In a later statement, the Billionaire pledged to make sure he got what was coming to him and that justice will be enacted... one way or another.

Now over to sports. Later today Knothing's Cult of the Fifth Eye defeated the Springvale Solar Spiders in competitive ritual suicide. The mana released during the event was so pronounced that the manawaves traveled back in time, alerting both teams of the Cult's victory. This of course caused the Springvale Solar Spiders to forfeit the game early and the Cult of the Fifth Eye no longer got to play the game later this afternoon. Unfortunately without the game later today the mana was not released and the two teams were not warned about the upcoming Cult victory and the game continued as planned.  And because it will continue as planned, it will release mana waves and spoil the nail biting ending of the match, causing a forfeit. That forfeit will stop the release of the manawaves, which in turn, causes the subsequent release of the manawaves. This paradox will continue seemingly endlessly until, and perhaps beyond, the end of the universe. That or until giant space cats devour both teams in order to correct the paradox. As they often do. Go Knothing Fifth Eyes!

Back to the real news. It seems the sound out on Stoneback road has been increasing both in volume, radius, and malevolence. It can now be heard clearly on the nearby Spinefield Court. Named so aptly for the surround field of absolute nothingness it runs through that is totally not spotted by large natural, yet oddly ornate, spines and the occasional impaled school child. We sent some of our new journalistic correspondents, a pack of dragons and vultures, to investigate the scene. We believe that they will overcome their animalistic instincts and definitely ignore the sweet rotting carcasses nearby. For they are stronger than most of us weak willed humans, they should be able to remain professional despite the free snacks. Bring me back some though, I skipped lunch today and I'm starving. Thanks journalism correspondent team! You're the best. More once they return.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2018, 08:37:36 pm »

A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2018, 08:41:30 pm »

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2018, 08:43:38 pm »

Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2018, 08:54:56 pm »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4