Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: OMNU5 News (A Game You Should Be Posting In)  (Read 2472 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
OMNU5 News (A Game You Should Be Posting In)
« on: April 20, 2018, 12:34:11 am »

And that concludes today's news update. Remember watchers and listeners, the grass always seems greener on the other side of the tear in space time. Don't let reality drag you down, keep your chin up and your eyes down so as to not see things than cannot be unseen.

Don't forget dear listeners, we are listeners too. Listening to you. To the sounds you make when you think no one can here. To the seemingly unending void beyond the ever changing constellations, and to the story tips that you send into to our studio. Without you, none of this is possible. Not only our show, but all of reality. You are the keystone. Everything else is mere decoration for your existence to enjoy.

Sleep soundly dear listeners.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:32:57 pm by Roboson »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: OMNU5 News (A Narration Game)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 12:42:55 am »

The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 12:47:57 am »

Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 05:43:10 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 05:49:32 am »

I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 08:56:33 am »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 08:58:42 am »

This is Nightvale: The Forum Game, isn’t it.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 09:38:14 am »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 10:13:29 am »

What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 10:46:29 am »

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 12:14:48 pm »

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2018, 12:35:09 pm »

« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 03:25:28 pm by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2018, 01:06:14 pm »

There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2018, 11:24:46 pm »

Breaking news listeners! The LMSA, thats the Local Mad Scientist Association for those of you who are just tuning in, is in complete chaos. The organization was thrown into disarray earlier this morning due to the unionization of their assistants. The, so called, Mad Scientists’ Assistants Union has been picketing, waving signs, and making baking soda volcanoes outside the organization's top secret head quarters on the corner of Bunch of Coconuts Drive  and Boron Street for several hours now. We were unable to get our cameras too close to the scene however, due to the technical difficulties caused by the excess levels of scienceonium in the area. More as this story develops.

Speaking of science and untimely and interesting death via lynch mob shrieking in the same tonality as a toolbox being hit by a car, lets talk about this week's Audience Survey. Before the unionization of the mad scientist assistant's, we managed to get in touch with Kit Tens, one of the leading scientists in the areas of flavorology, geology, and flavorogeology. According to a recent study conducted by Dr. Tens, families are now more willing to partake in cannibalism than ever before! This marks a new moral height for our progressive little burg. The olden days of unnecessary social constructs and brightly colored slap bracelets limiting our purview of moraleality (see what I did there listeners?) is finally in the rear view mirror on the desolate highway of history. Make sure you don't become roadkill on that dark and lonely road, because according to Kit, human road kill tastes closer to igneous than metamorphic. Furthermore, many people have been asking themselves and those around them, "do you like hurting people?" to which many people have answered, "sometimes, I do.". Cannibalism turns out to be the tastiest way to satisfy your homicidal, sadistic, otherwise murderous and or nihilistic urges! Make sure to keep lots of ketchup on hand dear views, you never know when a tasty meal may walk unsuspectingly by your door!

In other news, strange snaking patterns appeared on some newspapers today, and this has really got the rumor mill abuzz. Literally. The Rumor Mill, our local newspaper printing shop has been infested by bee snakes. Some have attributed the infestation to nefarious cults and local girl scout organizations, despite the distinction between them being technical at best. While others attribute it to the strange rumbling wails which ring out deafeningly across Stoneback road, but oddly cannot be heard around the corner. And one local loon even blames the adultnapper, the diapered demon infant which seems to be crawling around our town stealing fully grown humans and whisking them slowly into the drool covered night. Stay tuned for more information as the cause of the infestation is further investigated by our team of highly trained news deputies.

Lastly, a bit of culture from our small town. The two finalists for the local poetry contest have been submitted to our station. Lets give them a look, shall we? Oh that one is nice... What a clever line. Good line structure. Uh-huh, uh-huh. Ok, now for the next one. Wow. Now thats a unique thing. Would you look at that? Hmmm. Oooooh, I get it.... Well it is indeed a close race home viewers. The results of the poetry contest will be declared via phoneme at dawn. Good luck to both talented artists who made it this far!

And so that concludes today's broadcast dear listeners. Remember, when dealing with snake bees, make sure to wear a helmet on your head and your buttocks, so as to level the playing field.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2018, 01:30:35 am »

There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4