Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 86774 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Day 1-2 Afternoon: Re-Race!
« Reply #495 on: May 04, 2018, 01:17:35 pm »

But you can still hit other people, too?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: May 04, 2018, 01:21:32 pm »

Yes.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: May 04, 2018, 01:24:12 pm »

Okay. So I got hit by you, your thing 'cause I hit you, and MM and Moony in the morning phase?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 04, 2018, 01:53:40 pm »

Tell you what, I'll be nice and help sort a bit of this out.

Whenever someone hits me, they get automatically hit in return, not costing me my own targeted hit.

This is not what happened to me.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 04, 2018, 01:53:47 pm »

I swear, my speed went down for some reason during that subphase. Maybe it wasn't a hit and I'm wrong, though.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: May 04, 2018, 02:49:35 pm »

Tell you what, I'll be nice and help sort a bit of this out.

Whenever someone hits me, they get automatically hit in return, not costing me my own targeted hit.

Wait, but ...

D1-1 Morning I was already slowed or BHK's boost would have kicked in midday instead of afternoon.
I threw a hit at FoU during midday and afternoon.
My final distance doesn't add up if I took both mirror hits.

Before I accuse Fallacy of lying though,
Webadict: you did a recount for Tiruin, can you do one for me too?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 04, 2018, 03:38:32 pm »

Do you mean you hit me and didn't get hit back, or that you didn't hit me and didn't get hit back?

Odd.

It's possible that the mirror hits were for durability damage and not speed damage?

Of course, it's not like we can know that you're telling the truth, thanks to your cloaking ability.
~~~
Tell you what hector. You've been saying you want to see my role for like, all of today. If you pay me one ability(which will help me to determine if you're scum by comparing it to your unlynchable claim), I'll full claim minus my one shot ability, which I think would be a nice ace in the hole for dealing with scum. You can feel free to choose an ability I won't be able to use if you like, it'll still get me closer to winning and help me verify your scumminess(or see if you're more likely to be town). You interested?

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 04, 2018, 03:53:56 pm »

Webadict: you did a recount for Tiruin, can you do one for me too?
I believe your status is as up to date as I can get it. No issues that I see?

However, I will be UNFORTUNATELY delaying Evening due to being a person. Anyhow, I can delay the Day end to the weekend or Monday, based on what's said. Evening will come tonight.

Apologies, guys.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 04, 2018, 04:08:04 pm »

Do you mean you hit me and didn't get hit back, or that you didn't hit me and didn't get hit back?

Odd.

It's possible that the mirror hits were for durability damage and not speed damage?

Of course, it's not like we can know that you're telling the truth, thanks to your cloaking ability.
~~~
Tell you what hector. You've been saying you want to see my role for like, all of today. If you pay me one ability(which will help me to determine if you're scum by comparing it to your unlynchable claim), I'll full claim minus my one shot ability, which I think would be a nice ace in the hole for dealing with scum. You can feel free to choose an ability I won't be able to use if you like, it'll still get me closer to winning and help me verify your scumminess(or see if you're more likely to be town). You interested?
If hector didn't want to give you an ability, would you still claim if someone else does?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: May 04, 2018, 04:20:38 pm »

If hector didn't want to give you an ability, would you still claim if someone else does?
hector would be my preference, due to the possibility of overall role analysis based on what he gives me, but I'd still be willing to claim if someone else with demonstrable role weirdness gave me an ability. Mightymushroom, for example, I could analyze his role if I had one of his actions, knowing that he has that cloaked location ability.

The same would go for MoonyTheHuman as he displays a negative vote.

Basically, if someone has public information about their role, claimed or displayed, an ability from them would allow me to correlate and analyze to see if their role makes sense for town or scum.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #505 on: May 04, 2018, 04:40:09 pm »

I'll bite. @FallacyOfUrist, can you take car abilities?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: May 04, 2018, 04:52:46 pm »

Sorry, just that I did not hit you.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: May 04, 2018, 04:57:29 pm »

I'll bite. @FallacyOfUrist, can you take car abilities?
Yes, actually. I got one(or I think it's one, at least) from BHK earlier, so I know for sure.

As long as it's an action.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #508 on: May 04, 2018, 05:57:14 pm »

So you can't take (auto) abilities. RIP.
I literally have only one non auto ability, and i kinda need that one (It's the only way for me to fend for myself, by blocking my target from targetting me)

Also, i've revealed pretty much my entire role now. Anyone feel like piecing it together? :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: May 04, 2018, 06:05:15 pm »

Lest we forget, FoU isn’t town, so let’s not, ‘kay? ‘kay.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 59