Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 86709 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Day 1 Checkered Flag: Lost The Bet
« Reply #345 on: April 30, 2018, 03:57:11 pm »

Unvote

I seriously doubt Hector is scum.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 30, 2018, 04:08:52 pm »

Thinking in pure mechanics, hector's new story would, however you number the days, be the same as skipping a night.
We get two lynches before any nighttime kills.
As much as I curse, curse, curse the stupidity and false promises, I must admit that seems like a town-ish power to have.
I know webadict likes to create actions that punish the users for triggering them, but to give hector an auto that helps town if his wincon is not town-aligned?
I am reluctantly considering hector clear until further evidence otherwise.

-----

While I'm waiting for Tiruin to answer for herself if she sees it in time, I read the race results thank you very much,

BlackHeartKabal:

I have a roleblock that lets me permanently gain one of three abilities from the target, being immunity (???), a protection, and a 25 MPH boost.
Either one of you: can this roleblock be used in the Day?
It's a night action.

If it wasn't from your claimed roleblock power, can you explain how you got the speed boost in the Afternoon?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 30, 2018, 04:28:15 pm »

Well that's a lot. Don't really have time to write a response till a bit later today but in light of Hector's new claims, extend would be good to get a chance to work through stuff.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 30, 2018, 04:29:53 pm »

Extend.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 30, 2018, 04:32:10 pm »

Also unvote. I picked Tiurin mostly due to their speed and understand the sickness thing sucks, but obviously without an auto-rev it's not as helpful.

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #350 on: April 30, 2018, 04:46:39 pm »

Hector13
Hold up. There *has* to be another use for this time loop. Does it skip nights?
If so, then we can use that to hold off for a while.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #351 on: April 30, 2018, 04:47:18 pm »

EBWOP I'm a dummy who never reads the current page.

MoonyTheHuman

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 30, 2018, 05:12:25 pm »

And now, when we decide to vote you, you claim to be unlynchable? Why not before?

I didn’t realize I had woefully misread the extent of the reset and I wasn’t being voted. I don’t want the lynch wasted by lynching someone who can’t be lynched.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 30, 2018, 05:17:30 pm »

How convenient. You say you didn't realize that your auto loop ability was end with someome dead and when people decides to vote you, you claim to be unlynchable. All of this just before day ends.

I don't believe it. Give us your full claim, before you make up anything else regarding your role.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 30, 2018, 05:20:28 pm »

Thinking in pure mechanics, hector's new story would, however you number the days, be the same as skipping a night.
We get two lynches before any nighttime kills.
As much as I curse, curse, curse the stupidity and false promises, I must admit that seems like a town-ish power to have.
I know webadict likes to create actions that punish the users for triggering them, but to give hector an auto that helps town if his wincon is not town-aligned?
I am reluctantly considering hector clear until further evidence otherwise.

-----

While I'm waiting for Tiruin to answer for herself if she sees it in time, I read the race results thank you very much,

BlackHeartKabal:

I have a roleblock that lets me permanently gain one of three abilities from the target, being immunity (???), a protection, and a 25 MPH boost.
Either one of you: can this roleblock be used in the Day?
It's a night action.

If it wasn't from your claimed roleblock power, can you explain how you got the speed boost in the Afternoon?
KANSAI DRIFTO An auto on my car gives me a speed boost of 25KPH if I'm behind another player. Separate from the boost from the roleblock.

I feel like it's unfair to lynch Tir over her inactivity, considering she couldn't help it. Bad sportsmanship.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Heh.

Nobody gets revived when the day resets. Whoops.

Unvote
::)
And yet y'all had people going all about on this whole 'flip to prove' and it was all connected to you. Wow. I've no time right now to check (>_> Finals. In Masters. Is heavy.), but I will have time later on. Hector13
You have posts in between people claiming 'ok let's lynch this person' and 'people mentioning your timeloop'. Why didn't you mention this earlier :O
Extend

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hector13

I'm loathe to hammer someone who I read as town, but if you truly are unlynchable, this will prove it. There's no time to find a better option (or possibly even you, depending on how strictly webadict holds the deadline).

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good thing we're at 4 votes then, IcyTea. It's nice to prod the sidelines, but we know as little for you in comparison to mostly all the other folks being voted here. On the votes, it's to note one thing: Moony changed his vote to himself...although that particular action probably looks like he either forgot his own words, or somehow decided to vote himself back.

Unless that really is a hammer because Moony's action is really like I said in my previous posts. (Which invalidates my vote here because hammerfall). Also the links up there are all the folks voting unspecifically.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

THE BLUE SHELL COMES!

Tiruin: Important! Did you use an action to go along with these words?
Oh uh :-[ sorry, it was more an emotional moment in reference to Mario Kart. As in, the blue shell is used in hilarity to 1st place people to boop them out and knock them with a short stun. Usually this shoves them to last because everyone is gottagofast. It just tickeld my memory because I know how that feels personally it was nice imagery.

So nope, didn't use an action.

THE BLUE SHELL COMES!

Tiruin: Important! Did you use an action to go along with these words?
Oh no. From out of completely nowhere, a Blue Shell has taken BlackHeartKabal out of the race! Looks like it's going to be a tie between Tiruin and FallacyOfUrist.
pfp, if it wasn't obvious. (99% I'm posting from phone.)
Ayyyyyy, that wasn't me. Seriously. I bet someone used it as a ploy for their action. :'(
Which is totally cool because it seems town sided but nope. Not meeeeeee.

Moony, test voting someone then ask for a votecount.

Moony tried that yesterday and his vote showed up as normal – anything his powers do that changes the outcome of the lynch doesn't work until the lynch itself, I guess.
Oh, I meant voting someone and then voting someone else. But thanks!

>_>
So Moony's vote is currently on himself as of this time, right?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Hector is lying about being unlynchable, he's most likely scum. If he isn't lying, today's lynch is wasted. Those are terrible odds, but since we're already past the deadline (unless we get an extend), it's the best of our options, the other being to not lynch anyone and waste the lynch either way.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 59