Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 86505 times)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile

Yes. And quick, because we don't have much time.

And hopefully, some way of verifying. You supplied some level of verification when you successfully gave me your ability that... isn't actually a hit.

I dunno how to use it, and all it does is mess with races, so why not?

What it seems to do is stop a car from moving for one subphase. Neat.

Oh my goodness I had a thought.

If time is going to loop, then the actions I gain are going to return to their original owners.

Extra, extra, pay attention! If you want some way of verifying your role claim later on, you can send me your abilities!* After all, they'll return to sender when this phase is done.

*Role claim verification costs one action.
Sending.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Excellent idea! Of course, it'll only be processed at day end...

Unless of course we Extend. Right?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Extend.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

That is in no way implied by the wording of my auto. It says day 1 repeats, implies the lynched person is revived and the race starts over.

Ohhhh myyyy gawwwwwd bhk.

Extend seems like a good idea to consider who we want to flip.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Overtness regarding sending things to our greedy “friend”.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Overtness regarding sending things to our greedy “friend”.
It's going to reset anyway. This just proves my claim in it's entirety.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think assuming that all the abilities will go back to their owners is a bit of a risk here, I don't know if I'd agree with everyone sending their abilities at this point, especially as FoU has stated that his win condition has to do with getting a certain # of abilities. I don't know, feels a bit off to me. Fine with the Extend though.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It says the day will reset. The lynch and race are specifically mentioned, other things are not.

I could ask but I’m lazy and webadict is scary.

I think we need three more extensions for it to go through, in about 12 minutes.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Extend

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One more extend for a majority, I think. At least I think that's how it works, considering I don't see extend rules.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In the OP, we need 66%, so 7 votes.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Make that two more.

I could ask but I’m lazy and webadict is scary.
It's a shame it's an auto ability, you could otherwise give it to me and have me ask for you.

One more extend for a majority, I think. At least I think that's how it works, considering I don't see extend rules.
Or... maybe one more.

But we'll see.

Hm. I checked the OP and it says that extensions require a 2/3rds vote. We have 5 extensions at the moment, one more(like from SKRag) will extend the day.

In the OP, we need 66%, so 7 votes.
Darnit you ninjad me. And you're right. Darn. Make that two more extensions. I don't see this being very likely...
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And if I flip third? Which I will?

In answer to the question, if BHK does flip up third I think it's still a minor positive though not what I hoped; at least no worse than flipping FoU as third as far as gathering intel.

BHK also did something else suspect, but I can’t remember what it was. FoS’ing RGU, probably, but I am townreading RGU *shrug*

I think I trust BHK after the day's events. Because of FoS'ing RGU, probably, but I'm not townreading RGU as strongly as hector. (Not saying RGU is bad, but that setup...) That trust isn't likely to erode completely from flipping as 3rd and evaluating those abilities for myself...

abilities that are being traded to Fallacy.

Did FoU just win?

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And if I flip third? Which I will?

In answer to the question, if BHK does flip up third I think it's still a minor positive though not what I hoped; at least no worse than flipping FoU as third as far as gathering intel.

BHK also did something else suspect, but I can’t remember what it was. FoS’ing RGU, probably, but I am townreading RGU *shrug*

I think I trust BHK after the day's events. Because of FoS'ing RGU, probably, but I'm not townreading RGU as strongly as hector. (Not saying RGU is bad, but that setup...) That trust isn't likely to erode completely from flipping as 3rd and evaluating those abilities for myself...

abilities that are being traded to Fallacy.

Did FoU just win?
If FoU actually wins this D1, we can just blame you. :P
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 59