Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: [SG] The Gods Are All Right: Queh, Goddess of the Dark  (Read 9974 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] The Gods Are All Right: Queh, Goddess of the Dark
« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2018, 12:29:00 pm »

D

Drunken flings you may or may not regret in the morning are an important part of adulthood! Let’s make sure this night remains drunkenly magical by not wasting time thinking.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2018, 01:09:23 pm »

I think we can all agree we want the D.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2018, 01:12:18 pm »

B. No drunk shenanigans unless he moves first.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2018, 04:45:38 pm »

B

As a moment of weakness and horny impulse washes over you there is a progressive realization that you might not be the best-equipped currently to handle the responsibility of figuring out what to do with your future, and Wran, seemingly struggling with nearly exactly the same state of mind, tends to quite agree. You hang out in the Forgotten Library for a bit longer before the imps start to give you pointedly impatient stares, having an awkward wind-down conversation before you decide to bid each other farewell and head your separate ways, with you jumping along the nightly shadows back to Beth's place. She's seemingly having another of her late nights and you don't quite manage to wait out her return, instead opting to pass out on the couch, your mind still awash with a vague notion of how differently the evening might have turned out...

Next morning, same business as usual. First off, you pick up your hand from Garvel, who's thankful to the tune of a minor pittance in divine power and seemingly not in any other way save a vague hint that maybe she'll call you at a later date if she needs yet more of the same thing. And from that point, you realize that you have some options open to you, although the dance thing still feels like it ought to be resolved first of all.

A) See if Dr. Fune can be reached somehow.
B) Look into law-dance classes.
C) Search for other gigs, you need to line something up regardless of anything else.
D) Check in on Wran and find out if they've got second thoughts about anything in particular.

Queh, Goddess of the Dark

Power: 5
Goodwill: 6
Sanity: 2
Time: 2

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2018, 04:49:21 pm »

D!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2018, 04:52:50 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2018, 04:58:30 pm »

D, then A.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2018, 05:41:29 pm »

D

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2018, 05:56:56 pm »

C
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2018, 06:04:45 pm »

D, then B

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2018, 01:33:02 pm »

You see if you can somehow resolve Wran on your etheric mirror - it takes a few moments, but they pick up.

"Oh, uh, hi!" they say. "What's happening?" Behind them you see the scenery of the undercity going by fairly rapidly, and their eyes are off the mirror itself for the time being.

"Hi! What're you up to?"

"Oh, I'm just riding out to follow up on a listing for dance classes that I found yesterday night when I couldn't sleep and- well, I found a whole bunch of places, and right now I'm looking into... uh... Bublat's Academy of a Thousand Swords is the name, it's this small place on the lower south side behind the abandoned hells, they've got a dance program that might fit what we need to qualify?"

"... right."

"I was also going to try and find that Dr. Fune later in the day, I got his address and I checked there but he hadn't shown up there yet when I looked so, uh..."

"How long ago was that?"

"... four hours ago now, wow. Time flies, right?"

"Dang, just how long have you been up?"

"A bit? I don't really sleep much, I keep having these persistent shapeless dreams that fill me with a weird dread and I can't really remember them in any kind of detail when I wake up."

"That's... kind of alarming?"

"Eh, it's not really that bad, I get my eight hours in now and again and it's all good then."

"Well, if you say so."

"So what have you got so far?"

"I... got my hand back from where I left it for modelling?" you say and wave appropriately.

"Okay, um," Wran says as they skid to a stop on what you assume is some kind of bicycle. "I guess we could meet up later and compare notes or something? If you don't mind?"

A) "Ooh! Gimme your shortlist of locations, I'm gonna work at it from the other end and then we can meet up midway, how's that?"
B) "I think I'll go look for Dr. Fune, you've pretty much got the class thing on lock from the sound of it."
C) "Yeah! Let's meet up later at... screw it, why not the Forgotten Library again?"

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 30, 2018, 01:35:33 pm »

A

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 30, 2018, 01:47:09 pm »

B

If we can help the doctor, he may owe us a favor.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 30, 2018, 01:48:32 pm »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14