Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38385 times)

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #1065 on: May 13, 2018, 03:37:59 am »

B
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: May 13, 2018, 04:38:45 am »

"Empress, take your clothes off." You order.

"What?" She responds in shock.

"Artist," you decree, "ready yourself. We will pose here, and you will paint us."

Luckily, perhaps, for your reputation, Feyleaf still has some of her wits about her. "Oh. Yes. That does sound fun, but can you image if the scene if the two most important women in the empire were to strip and pose in the middle of a public street? We should go somewhere private."

"I have a set up in my flat." Soilsong quickly volunteers. "It is not far from here. Follow me."

"Perfect." You smirk. "Lead the way."

---

The pose chosen is you embracing Feyleaf over the shoulder from behind with your right arm, while resting your left hand on her inner thigh in such a way that the contact is less than an inch away from being sexual. Soilsong tells you that you will need to hold the pose for about an hour and a half so he can sketch the scene. He will then paint over the sketch, allowing you and Feyleaf to go on your merry way.

As the artist begins his work, you note that although Feyleaf is enjoying herself, part of her mind is not at peace with the pose's level of intimacy. You attempt to put her at ease with your words, but as the session drags on, your bored and drunken mind slowly turns to seducing her.

"Think of this as a religious experience. Nothing sexual at all."

"Beauty is more than visual you know. My body is the ideal of beauty to every sense, including touch. The only way you could ever be touched in a more ideal fashion than you are being touched in right now, is if more of my skin was in contact with yours."

"There is no shame here. The divine bloodline of the world I hail from is, by nature, flexible in their choice of partners, and such flexibility is also a hallmark of elves across the multiverse. Just think, had you been a pureblooded elf, you would have been considered defective for favoring either sex over the other. Just because few of the dwarves you live among will ever have thoughts like you are having, does not make those thought strange."

"...But I am only doing my duty as a mother. The husband who neglects you is my son. If he harms you by ignoring your needs, I am only doing my job in putting you right."

"No. I am not afraid that you are fated to kill a diety. In many languages, they use the same verb to kill somebody as they do to bring somebody to sexual climax. Your destiny dosn't frighten me so much as it raises my expectatoins."

The moisture on your left hand tell you that your words have been effective. The Empress is yours should you choose to claim her. You close your eyes and imagine what you might do to your daughter-in-law. It has been a long time since you have been with a female, and that had just been your older sister tutoring you on the inns and outs of such encounters. Actually, Feyleaf would be your first encounter of either gender that you could not explain away as payment, true love, spousal duty, or tutorial. There is no taking it back if you go through with it, the voice in your head warns, you will be the shallow person who enjoys intimacy for its own sake. Surely this world deserves better than that from its beauty deity.

"Umm..." Soilsong's voice snaps you back to reality. "I'm finished. Would you two care for some privacy?" A quick glance at his pants tells you that he is nearly as wound up as The Empress.

A: Actually, no. Sex is how a drunken rampage ends, and I'm not finished yet. We will join you for a round or three of drinks, artist, and then be on our way.
B: Yes please, but could you be a dear and show us to the bedroom first?
C: Nope. You are joining us. Bedroom. Now. The both of you.
D: No. Or at least not yet. Pose with the Empress however you see fit, and I'll sketch. I'm an artist too.
E: I'm sorry, but nobody can know what is about to happen except us. Don't run. You are giving your life for a higher cause. I promise to make it quick and do your work justice when I finish the painting for you.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 08:07:13 am by Weirdsound »

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: May 13, 2018, 04:54:01 am »

B

Go for it boi

Also, considering the state of the front board, if this goes through can we get a title change to "Wrist deep in a X" (sexually)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 04:55:39 am by helmacon »
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: May 13, 2018, 05:19:19 am »

A - Lets see if we can get into any other shenanigans first.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: May 13, 2018, 05:31:04 am »

A

And I thought this game got thirsty before

How little I knew
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 05:43:10 am by Harry Baldman »

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: May 13, 2018, 06:57:19 am »

There's no way our successors' point of view can be anywhere near as glorious once they replace us if we die.

A
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: May 13, 2018, 07:14:03 am »

A

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: May 13, 2018, 08:00:08 am »

"Oh no, that wont be necessary." you proclaim, "If our adventure has such a climax in store, we have not reached it yet. Be a good host and pour some drinks while Feyleaf and I get dressed. We will be out of your hair soon enough, but for now we will grant you the privileged of extended socialization with your goddess and your empress."

Both mortals in the room look disappointed for a moment. "I have just the bottle of cider in mind for us. Real good. You will both like it." Your host eventually answers before leaving to fetch it.

---

Drinks with Soilsong quickly devolves into a game of truth or dare. You take several drunken shots at using dares to escalate the game into intimacy, but the mortals are more interesting in using their turns to grill you about god stuff; Feyleaf is curious about the affairs of your court and Soilsong about the nature of your divine powers.

Eventually divine powers turns to talk of supernatural forces in general. Which turns to talk of witches. It is at this point your next destination becomes clear.

"I dare you to ask for Azuma's hand in marriage!" Feyleaf demands of the artist.

"What? N-now?" He sputters.

"Did she stutter?" You ask.

"She's a witch and a mighty champion of the empire! I can't just go strolling up to her home and ask for entry, much less her hand." Soilsong protests.

"I am her Empress, she is her Goddess, and we are both her kin. We can get you an audience." Feyleaf answers.

"But... I'm a nobody! I'd be little more than a slug! Hell, she could turn me into one! I'm not ready for that!"

"Though shit." You reply, "if you can't deal with epic quests, you shouldn't be playing truth or dare with monarchs and deities!"

The artist continues to protest. You and Feyleaf calmly finish your drinks before rising from the table and literally dragging him to Azuma's house.

---

Your daughter lives in a large wooden mansion on a large estate in the shadow of the town walls. Back before the empire, Feyleaf tells you, the chieftains would use the place as a hunting lodge.

Tails

Feyleaf announces your party to Azuma's doorman, and you are informed that the lady of the house is not home. The three of you enter anyway, and begin to stroll around Azuma's exceptionally large house like you own the place, trailed by a very nervous acolyte who is very keen on preventing you from messing with his mistresses 'magic things'.

You find four unsealed potions on the otherwise neatly organized desk in Azuma's study. One red, one black, one blue, and one pink. "What do those do?" Soilsong, who quickly regained his nerve upon learning the witch wasn't present, asks the acolyte.

"I don't know exactly" the acolyte answers, "but mistress Azuma consumes them on a recreational basis. I wouldn't reco-"

A wide grin spreads across your face before the acolyte can finish his sentence. You know what you must do.

A: Drink...
B: Dare Fayleaf to drink...
C: Dare Soilsong to drink...

A: The red potion!
B: The black potion!
C: The blue potion!
D: The pink potion!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 08:02:43 am by Weirdsound »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: May 13, 2018, 08:06:20 am »

AD

We're probably the least likely to straight-up eat it from drinking a potion.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: May 13, 2018, 08:34:54 am »

Holy fuck

no puns

but...

err

AD
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: May 13, 2018, 08:55:19 am »

I knew we should have done B last turn...

AD
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Hotfire90

« Reply #1076 on: May 13, 2018, 09:28:12 am »

AD

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: May 13, 2018, 10:25:26 am »

AD

Don't worry, I'm ready to bet we'll have a lot more opportunities for B later on. ;)

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: May 13, 2018, 10:34:30 am »

C Soilsong didn't finish his dare, he has to drink!
D the pretty pretty pink one!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: May 13, 2018, 02:35:17 pm »

C Soilsong didn't finish his dare, he has to drink!
D the pretty pretty pink one!
+1
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 81