Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38386 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #1050 on: May 12, 2018, 07:34:50 pm »

C
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: May 12, 2018, 07:47:16 pm »

The reason c is an effective solution is because there is no chance of her getting pregnant.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: May 12, 2018, 08:13:26 pm »

E, the other topics will come eventually
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: May 12, 2018, 08:14:38 pm »

The reason c is an effective solution is because there is no chance of her getting pregnant.
Unless we spend essence,  but that's so crazy even I can't endorse it.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: May 12, 2018, 08:20:14 pm »

Edon't cuck our son >:(

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: May 12, 2018, 09:24:44 pm »

Oh yes, we are in a poly-amorous relationship but not necessary the emperor too... he might get mad. although he is the god of mirth

we should be talking with HIM not her

he is the one that is being a jerk
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: May 12, 2018, 10:27:43 pm »

Tiebreak pls.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: May 12, 2018, 10:43:26 pm »

E

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: May 12, 2018, 10:51:32 pm »

Thank you! next thing we know our son is his sisters dad.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: May 12, 2018, 11:26:42 pm »

"Girl time!" you cry, "You know this town better than I. Take me somewhere fun!"

"Very well," Feyleaf grins, before turning to a nearby handmaiden. "Two mugs please!"

Several minutes later, a massive frothy tankard is placed in your hands. Feyleaf explains that it is tradition in her family that when one plans a evening of revelry, that the first and largest drink should always be consumed in one's home. It was her mothers tradition, borrowed from the cult of an obscure sky pantheon that the elf worshiped before Trunk seduced her.

You slam down the beverage, your first alcoholic drink you attended Bark-Ark's feast in your honor decades ago. Unless there is a party with lots of mortals present, flower nectar is the drink of choice at your court, and when mortals are around the Divine Dwelling, you have to play the role of responsible host. The drink hits your inexperienced liver hard. Real hard. You are in for some bad decisions tonight...

---

Feyleaf decides that as a goddess of beauty, you might enjoy an art expedition. The Empress takes you to meet an artist who is showing off many paintings of you and your family, just outside the temple of the tome. Most are nude. Some are erotic. When asked, the artist, a younger Chestnut Dwarf named Soilsong, explains that his wealthy patron requests paintings of "the most beautiful family in existence," but only keeps the most filthy ones for himself.

You would be a bit weirded out, if you were not almost positive your husband, alone in town and pining for his wife's beauty, is Soilsong's patron. The portraits, including those of your children who have never even visited The Empire, are all very accurate. Whoever commissioned them has to be somebody who knows your entire family.

An urge strikes you. You should find where Senshinochi is staying in town, and demand that he show you and Feyleaf the real smut! Before you can act on this urge, you are distracted by bells and chants, calling the faithful to hear the sermons of the tome...

Crash the lecture. The drunk voice in your head demands, you know how to worship you better than some dumb mortal priest does!

You turn to act on this impulse, but as you do the main body of paintings catches your eye. They are all great, some would even make great conversation starters for you and The Empress, but the ones of you would have been better had you actually posed for them. Wait. What were you about to do again?

A: Hey, Empress, check this picture out! A group picture of me, both my husbands, and all my kids! Who do you think is prettiest in that scene? ...No. You can't say your husband silly.
B: Empress, check out this picture of my and Senshinochi cuddling post coitus! No, my expression is not an exaggeration. Are you that satisfied when Sun-nut finishes with you?
C: Hey! Check this one out! Its me guiding your hand as you strike down some ugly dwarf god with that Glaive! That looks like fun! Perhaps we should pick a fight before the night is out!
D: Hey! Empress! Want to check out the real smut? I think I know who this guy's patron is!
E: Hey! Empress! Church is starting! I have just the sermon in mind to cure what ails you!
F: Hey! Empress! Lets pose nude and make this guy paint us!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 11:31:36 pm by Weirdsound »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: May 12, 2018, 11:36:45 pm »

F

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: May 12, 2018, 11:49:18 pm »

Sudden radical doctrinal shifts?  Sure that's a good idea while drunk.

E

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: May 12, 2018, 11:58:53 pm »

B

F
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 01:52:34 am by helmacon »
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: May 13, 2018, 12:01:19 am »

F, I'm curious where that'll go.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: May 13, 2018, 12:25:42 am »

F
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 81