Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38414 times)

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #975 on: May 02, 2018, 08:00:15 pm »

CB

She will be most terribly punished by confiscating the stolen goods... after it is too late to fix them and we unfortunately can not return a corrupted staff to the dwarves.  We will decide later who uses the staff later... whether our spymaster or daughter... based on our needs.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: May 02, 2018, 08:06:00 pm »

DC, and make her talk about this gnoll, maybe we can befriend him too?

Can we just say that her punishment or praise will come only AFTER the result of the war? and ask "DON'T DO THIS SHIT AGAIN?"

I mean, fuck, if she manages to do this bullshitery and not screw us hard congratulations, anything less than a amazing victory will not be enough, because the risk she is giving us is of total anhiquilation

at least she is not trying to kill our son as her sister did

and come on Nish, she had the chance to become the queen and convert slowly a fuckton of people to our religion, we could make the empire the cult of the god's emperors and make sure her first child is an god but nooo... let's mess with mama
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 02, 2018, 09:01:25 pm »

DC, and make her talk about this gnoll, maybe we can befriend him too?

Can we just say that her punishment or praise will come only AFTER the result of the war? and ask "DON'T DO THIS SHIT AGAIN?"

I mean, fuck, if she manages to do this bullshitery and not screw us hard congratulations, anything less than an amazing victory will not be enough, because the risk she is giving us is of total annihilation

-snip-
+1
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 02, 2018, 09:27:07 pm »

C,C
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: May 03, 2018, 01:58:31 am »

CC

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 03, 2018, 05:55:28 am »

CC

Hotfire90

« Reply #981 on: May 03, 2018, 07:27:02 am »

DC

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 05, 2018, 05:05:10 am »

EC

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 11, 2018, 09:34:39 am »

Sorry for the inactive period. Last week of school and all. I can't promise any updates beyond this one over the next few days, but things should be back to normal by Monday or Tuesday.

---

You decide to neither punish your daughter, nor interfere with Gnoll's attempts to modify the Staff of Creed.

This decision goes over surprisingly well with your court. You would have thought such a blatant miscarriage of justice would anger at least some of your followers, but apparently Senshinochi and his children command far more respect in your court than you had assumed, and nobody dares speak against Azuma.

Once the matter is settled, Skoonhein approaches your throne to speak his bit. "My queen, Tull-Charcoal, the wealthy mountain dwarf whom you encouraged to choose an heir from among the ranks of his gay lovers, has recently passed peacefully in his sleep. The vast majority of his fortune has fallen to Applebark, a young member of the blessed clergy of Charity who is as ambitious as he is kind. Sadly, this ambition has gotten him into potentially life threatening trouble."

Skoonhein explains that Applebark has used his newfound wealth to court a Dwarf named Lionsoak, who is the son and heir of the Chieftain of Great Noses, one of the heathen Chestnut Dwarf towns that does not belong to your empire. The Angel suggests that the relationship is as much political as it is a love match, informing you that Lionsoak has converted to your cult to appease his lover, and had planned on swearing fealty to Sun-nut and joining the empire once he inherited the town. Unfortunately for the lovers, the Chieftain of Great Noses caught on to their plan, formally disinherited his sodomite apostate son, and locked the couple away in his dungeons to await a trial. Skoonhein believes that there is a strong possibility that both or either of the dwarves will be executed.

"What would you have me do, my queen?"

A: Applebark decided to interfere in foreign politics without my blessing. I shall not protect him.
B: I will not let some heathen kill one of my blessed clergy! Just because there is a prophisized mountian dwarf attack coming in two years dosn't mean the Empire can't spare its legions to rescue Applebark and take Great Noses!
C: Old age be damned, this sounds like a job for Senshinochi!
D: Her forseen role in the forseen upcoming war be damned, this sounds like a job for Azuma!
E: The feelings of the dwarven pantheon be damned, this sounds like a job for my host!
F: I'll make a minor artifact to facilitate the escape of the lovers, and send a cherub to slip it into Applebark's cell!
G: None of the options presented to me are worth the cost or risk, but I can't just leave my priest hanging. Skoonhein, be a dear and negotiate with that heathen for the release of the lovers.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 09:37:47 am by Weirdsound »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: May 11, 2018, 11:15:50 am »

F
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: May 11, 2018, 12:05:14 pm »

D

I still think Lahara, goddess of tidal waves, is likely to be a better wielder of a tidal wave artifact. That makes Azuma semi-expendable if she wants a chance to prove herself to us.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: May 11, 2018, 02:28:56 pm »

F

This is the only outcome that doesn't piss someone off or leave them to rot.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: May 11, 2018, 03:48:00 pm »

D

I still think Lahara, goddess of tidal waves, is likely to be a better wielder of a tidal wave artifact. That makes Azuma semi-expendable if she wants a chance to prove herself to us.
I approve of this line of argument. D

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: May 11, 2018, 03:54:41 pm »

D also she kinda owes us for not punishing her.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: May 11, 2018, 05:53:11 pm »

D
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 81