Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38433 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #240 on: April 04, 2018, 12:54:11 pm »

You order that your daughter be given the skillset she will need to seek out beauty in the world around her!

Senshinochi is next to enter your throne room. He takes a knee before you, as usual, and opens the discussion with some good natured compliments of your beauty, and questions about Moonpetal. Eventually, though, the encounter just falls into awkward silence. You are pretty sure he expects to be offered a reward.

A: You know that road through the woods you wanted? Consider it done.
B: How about an artifact?
C: How about another romp in the baths and another divine kid?
D: How about all the romps and kids you could ever dream of? Marry me.
E: You work well with General Thrane and his soldiers. How would you like a title and some land within the empire?
F: Sorry, you didn't do enough to earn a reward this time.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 04, 2018, 01:02:03 pm »

D

Got a hell of a lot more chemistry with him than we did with ol' Walnut, that's for sure. His bird can be best man.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 04, 2018, 01:06:04 pm »

D
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2018, 01:07:47 pm »

D

Got a hell of a lot more chemistry with him than we did with ol' Walnut, that's for sure. His bird can be best man.
+1.
Perhaps the bird can get in on some of the action :P

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 04, 2018, 01:10:11 pm »

D Ah hell. Might as well give it a try. Here's hopin' for mortal husband number 2!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 04, 2018, 01:19:19 pm »

You ask the kappa to marry you before you can catch yourself!

Senshinochi, is taken aback by your offer, and falls into silent contemplation for a good several minutes. You can tell by the look on his face that he desires you, but something is complicating the situation. After awhile, he speaks.

"I... I would be a fool to turn down such a proposal from the Goddess of Beauty, but I have responsibilities. I can't just vanish into your court and spend the rest of my days as your devoted spouse. Here is my counter offer; I shall live with you as a consort, rather than serve you as a husband. My religious devotion will remain with Morayi and the cult of the abyssal gods, and I shall be free to return home whenever my people may need me. Does that sound acceptable to you?"

A: I can work with that.
B: I need a devoted husband eventually, so here is my counter offer: Live with me until I give you a worthy mortal child to take home.
C: Absolutely not!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 04, 2018, 01:20:56 pm »

A

Aw yeah, even better.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 04, 2018, 01:22:34 pm »

A Sounds fine to me. His honor is also beautiful!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 04, 2018, 01:28:38 pm »

A

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 04, 2018, 01:33:11 pm »

B
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 04, 2018, 02:01:33 pm »

I have some questions. Now that Lahara is a part of our Pantheon does that mean that the Imperial Chestnut Dwarves are worshiping her too now?

I know that we are beautiful but what do we actually look like besides being beautiful?

If our son is going to be the immortal god emperor of the Empire does that mean he won't be in our Pantheon or will he? Mainly want to know if we need make more room for him in the Divine dwelling or not.

Can we have multiple husbands/consorts or are we stuck with having one at a time?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 04, 2018, 02:03:10 pm »

"I accept those terms... lover." You reply.

Over the next few days you learn much more about your new roommate. Like Emperor Walnut before him, his Vengeful nature makes him good in a fight, and his combat abilities are further enhanced by the three mighty boons he has earned over his career. The first is his great size and strength, which he won as a prize off the Abyssal lord of the dead Bark-Ark in a grappling contest; Senshinochi stands over nine feet tall, but the average kappa is shorter than a dwarf and not even a third of your consort's height.

The second boon, his ability to call down lightning, was won in the hunt for the Great Thunder Toad in the year 0.2 CS. The Thunder Toad was a terrible monster than many abyssal hero had to band together and kill. Each champion who survived the hunt ate a piece of the monster and gained a boon; Senshinochi ate its voicebox and gained its deadly cry!

I have some questions. Now that Lahara is a part of our Pantheon does that mean that the Imperial Chestnut Dwarves are worshiping her too now?

I know that we are beautiful but what do we actually look like besides being beautiful?

If our son is going to be the immortal god emperor of the Empire does that mean he won't be in our Pantheon or will he? Mainly want to know if we need make more room for him in the Divine dwelling or not.

Can we have multiple husbands/consorts or are we stuck with having one at a time?
The third boon, the massive bird Arubatorosu, is a prize he won by kidnapping and ransoming the wife of the hated of the Sea Dwarves. Senshinochi explains that his pet is wise, strong, and cunning because it descends from the dwarven god of the sea, and as far as he knows he is the only person who isn't Sea Dwarf Royalty to own one.

---

End of the Third Decade of the Coming of Sunpetal:

Pixies dance and cherubs sing as the scrolls are presented!

Pantheon Status:

Chief Goddess: Sunpetal of Beauty
Spouse/Consort: Senshinochi, Strongest among the Kappa

Underling 1: Skoonheid the Angel Intermediary
Underling 2: Lahara of the Whirlpool the Goddess Spymaster

Following - 3
Orthodoxy - 6
Essence - 5
Host - 4

Your court advises you that your numbers look fine. You are reminded, however, that you will not by earning much, if any, more essence until the Hall of Saints is complete.

3.0 CS:

Lahara reports back from the field, with only partial success. She was able to lay eyes on the fabled monster of Char-Dis, which she claims is some kind of amphibious wasp or hornet about the size of a walled chestnut dwarf town. Its sting drips with something, likely deadly venom, and its mandibles are razor sharp. Lahara attempted to trap the creature in a whirlpool, but the monster proved capable of flight and simpily left the afflicted water. The racket drew too much attention, so Lahara decided to retreat.

A: That is something I don't want to fight. Senshinochi, honey, how would you feel about fighting a rival goddess on my behalf?
B: I wont accept failure. Get back in there and try again Lahara!
C: If that monster attacks my followers, it will also be a threat to the other dwarves in the region. I should send word of this to the dwarven pantheon to see if they might help.
D: If my host can get into The Soup, and track down Char-Dis, we could defeat her before she unleashes the beast.
E: I should ask Bark-Ark, the lord of the dead, for aid. He might know about The Soup and the beings found in it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 02:11:35 pm by Weirdsound »

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 04, 2018, 02:06:19 pm »

E

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 04, 2018, 02:06:56 pm »

1: Right now, no. You will have chances to organize both your Pantheon and/or cult to allow that to happen in the future though.

2: Sunpetal is a beautiful humanoid female. I leave the rest up to the imagination.

3: That all depends on if he is willing to live among mortals or not.

4: Nothing says you can't. One of Lahara's sisters was offered to you as a consort while you were still married to Emperor Walnut.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 04, 2018, 02:07:59 pm »

E

Also you put down the bird as our consort.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 81