Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38393 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2018, 03:33:21 pm »

A

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2018, 03:42:55 pm »

You request a hero, and Morayi promises to send you one!

Tails

Morayi spends a few more hours at your side, but you fail to get her to talk about anything aside from the war that your people face, and her hatred for the dwarven Pantheon. Eventually the two of you part ways.

As the feast winds down, Ore, god of strength and king of the Abyssal Pantheon, approaches and sits beside you.

"I must say, your beauty is quite captivating. If I did not require the strongest possible offspring, I would love to have a wife such as yourself. As it is, however, the most I can do is stare at you from afar and watch. While watching, I couldn't help but notice that you were getting on royally with my dear Morayi. If you are fond of her, I could allow you to have one of her daughters and sisters for your pantheon if you wish."

The Orca-fleshed god then presents to you three of his daughters, offering you your choice of the batch. Each is a muscular one-eyed three-breasted woman like Morayi.

The blue haired Lionfin is a goddess of preditory beasts, who would make a great champion to one day lead your host into battle.

Her sister, Lahara, has translucent skin and a flaming red eye. She is a goddess of tsunamis, whirlpools, and other maritine disasters. She seeks to join your court as a spy master.

White-Coral is of a somewhat slimmer and more delicate build, but is by no means weak looking. She is a goddess of poetry, and wishes nothing more than to become your consort.

Decisions, decisions.

A: Give me Lionfin! I'd rather not have to dirty my hands and clothes every time my host needs a commander.
B: Give me Lahara! It would be nice to keep tabs on what other mighty beings are up to!
C: Give me White-Coral! A consort might make my husband jealous enough to start sleeping with me again! Also, I could burn some essense to ensure one of us falls pregnant should I tire of raising mortal offspring.
D: Why don't you show me to your bedchambers, Ore? I would like one of your children, but I'd rather raise said child myself.
E: I'm sorry, I'm not looking for anybody to join my Pantheon at this time.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2018, 03:46:01 pm »

B

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2018, 03:46:10 pm »

A We could use a good Warrior Goddess. Both for our host and for our Dwarves to look up to during times of conflict.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2018, 03:48:41 pm »

Leaning B, more out of the fact that her stormy domain meets my idea of natural beauty than anything else. :P

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2018, 04:16:40 pm »

You decide to add Lahara to your Pantheon! After several days of feasting, you depart the fortress of Bark-Ark with your new spymaster!

End of the Second Decade of the Coming of Sunpetal:

Your Pantheon assembles for the presentation of the scrolls!

Pantheon Status:

Chief Goddess: Sunpetal of Beauty
Spouse/Consort: Emperor Walnut the Chestnut Dwarf Hero

Underling 1: Skoonheid the Angel Intermediary
Underling 2: Lahara of the Whirlpool the Goddess Spymaster

Following - 3
Orthodoxy - 6
Essence - 7!
Host - 4

---

It seems that you are carrying as much essence as your body can store! Perhaps the time has come to spend on some great project!

Before you can dwell on that, however, Skoonheid and Lahara approach your throne!

Skoonheid reports that your husband has failed to secure peace between the empire and the confederacy! At this very moment, Emperor Walnut is making final preparations to meet the enemy in the field! Perhaps the time has come for you to intervene.

Lahara speaks up next, requesting that you give her an assignment so that she may begin gathering intelligence on your behalf!

As for the excess of essence:
A: Time to expand my divine dwelling! Lets build more housing so I can grow my pantheon!
B: Time to expand my divine dwelling! Lets build a font, so that I may store more essence!
C: Time to expand my host! I shall burn my essense to create more militarized divine beings!
D: My followers deserve a proper afterlife! I shall scatter my host to find a proper site on which to construct one!
E: I should craft a major artifact, worthy of a divine being!
F: I should craft a lesser artifact, worthy of a heroic mortal!
G: I should erect shrines and monuments to myself overnight, to increase the faith of my following!

As for the war:
A: I'll let it play out, for now.
B: I shall recall my husband! Morayi will soon send a hero to replace him, and I can not allow him to risk his life before he has a worthy heir!
C: I'll send my host to support my mortals, consequences be damned!

As for my spy:
A: Why don't you keep an eye on the dwarves for me?
B: So there is this cave goddess called Char-Dis who may have some beef with me. Can you look into that?
C: Stay here. I want you on counterintelligence duty.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2018, 04:30:19 pm »

D
Let's not have a repeat of the whole Tuft fiasco.

A
Hubby is an artifact warrior and a champion is coming. Should be good, right?

B
Knowledge is power.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2018, 04:35:51 pm »

D It'd be nice yeah.

A It's clear that our husband while mortal is a worthy warrior and would only be offended if we stopped him from fighting.

B Also yeah. We're going to need to be prepared for when ever she comes.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2018, 04:38:01 pm »

D It'd be nice yeah.

A It's clear that our husband while mortal is a worthy warrior and would only be offended if we stopped him from fighting.

B Also yeah. We're going to need to be prepared for when ever she comes.
+1

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2018, 04:44:32 pm »

Concur, DAB

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2018, 04:45:08 pm »

D
Let's not have a repeat of the whole Tuft fiasco.

A
Hubby is an artifact warrior and a champion is coming. Should be good, right?

B
Knowledge is power.

+1

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2018, 05:15:22 pm »

DAB
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 03, 2018, 08:07:25 pm »

Confident that your husband can handle a war, you instead scramble your host to scour the world in search of a suitable place to build an afterlife! Lahara, meanwhile, is sent away to spy upon the mysterious Char-Dis.

2.0 CS:

The first reports of the mortal war effort arrive! The first skirmish, The Battle of Charity, was fought on Imperial Soil. Your husband's forces met and drove away an enemy host that outnumbered them twofold. Imperial Casualities are estimated to be 20-30% of the army, but General Thrane's core of well trained and equipped mountain dwarves escaped mostly unscathed. Confederate casualty numbers are unknown, but your husband did manage to take a good number of live prisoners.

Emperor Walnut is currently leading his fastest scouts and cavalry in pursuit of the retreating enemy. Nobody is quite sure if he is merely chasing the foe off his land, or if he plans to launch a counter attack of some sort.

As you discuss these events with your assembled court, an alarm is raised! A mortal has breached the perimeter of your divine dwelling! For several minutes, there is panic and chaos until word reaches your throne that the mortal claims to be the Champion that Morayi promised to send you. You at once tell your guard to grant him an audience. The champion is a humanoid who stands nine feet tall, with the moist green skin of an amphibian and webbed feet. He is mounted upon an albatross-like bird that is thrice the size of a horse - likely the reason he was able to navigate the forest and find your home."

He dismounts, and kneels at your feet. "Greetings, beauty goddess. I am Senshinochi: Largest and strongest among the Kappa, distant cousin of my mistress, the Goddess Morayi, and most accomplished of her champions capable of walking upon dry land. My voice calls the thunder, my claws rend the weak, my wrath smites the mighty, and my bird Arubatorosu chases down all who would flee from me. How may I serve you in your struggle against the followers of the wicked dwarven pantheon?"

You pause for a moment. You have several matters to consider.

First and foremost, you might want to react to the recent events in the war.
A: Send my intermediary to advise imperial leadership to press the attack!
B: Send my intermediary to advise imperial leadership to return home, reinforce their position, and attempt to sue for peace!
C: The Empire already has my blessing, it does not need my advice as well.
D: This looks to be a good time to send in my host and strike the finishing blow!

Then of course, you have to figure out what is to be done with Senshinochi.
A: He shall seek out Emperor Walnut, and fight at his side!
B: He shall seek out Emperor Walnut, and take his place at the front of the army so that my husband may return to my side!
C: He should use the mobility of his bird to harrass the confederate supply lines!
D: He should travel to the Confederate Towns, and attempt to deal with their leadership via Duels or Assassination!
E: He should travel to imperial towns, and defend them should the enemy strike unexpectedly while the imperial legions are elsewhere!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 03, 2018, 08:11:29 pm »

C
A

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 03, 2018, 08:11:44 pm »

CC
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 81