Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38394 times)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #990 on: May 11, 2018, 06:23:26 pm »

H: offer NISHI a second chance

or call lahara, she isn't doing nothing right now
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: May 11, 2018, 06:54:59 pm »

You call Azuma back to your throne, and explain to your daughter that she is to redeem herself by rescuing Applebark and Lionsoak from the dungeons of Great Noses.

"I will see to the safe return of your priest and his lover." The witch declares with a low bow.

---

}]3

Azuma's rescue attempt has failed! Skoonhein reports that apparently a few members of the chieftain's elite guard carry enchanted lamps capable of piercing the magical illusions and glamours that your daughter uses to skulk around places where she is not welcome. She was detected casing the dungeons, and barely escaped with her life.

One day later, you receive word from the witch that she has not given up her quest, and that The Chieftien will regret not letting her spring the prisoners "the easy way."

7.1 CS:

Azuma shows the town of Great Noses why your cult, family, and empire should be feared and respected! At the stroke of midnight on new years day, the full moon above the lands of the heathen Chestnut Dwarves turns a dark purple! Wolves howl, lightning strikes, and screams rise from the doomed town as Azuma and fifty of her magical disciples storm the gates!

The next morning your daughter appears before you once again, followed by giant vulture that dwarves even Senshinochi's mount Arubatorosu in size. "Mother," she declares, "I have freed your priest, and put his lover on the throne of Great Noses, by turning the former chieftain, alongside every noble and soldier in town who was loyal to him, into a hideous fowl! Decided to make the chieftain extra large, brainwash him, and keep him as a pet. After all, riding birds is kinda a trademark of my bloodline."

Your husband nods, beaming with pride. "Some day, daughter, you shall inherit the reins of coral that your mother made for me. Then you shall truly rule the seas."

---

You recieve an odd report from The Empire. Apparently Sun-nut has been neglecting his duties as sovereign ruler to work on some sort of secret project in the basement. Whatever he is working on, your son is taking extra care to avoid exposing it to members of your host or clergy, telling them only that it is a surprise gift for his parents.

A: I trust Sun-nut. I will not intervene here.
B: I trust Sun-nut, but with a prophecized war coming next year, perhaps now is not the time for him to be taking on long term crafting projects.
C: I shall travel to the Town of the Tome and Demand that the ingrate tell me what he is up to!
D: I shall travel to the Town of the Tome and try to make my daughter-in-law Feyleaf spill the beans on her husband!
E: Lahara! I got a project for you!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: May 11, 2018, 07:00:37 pm »

B
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: May 11, 2018, 07:40:12 pm »

B

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: May 11, 2018, 08:33:13 pm »

B

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: May 11, 2018, 08:44:22 pm »

B

Not sure how I feel about this.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: May 11, 2018, 09:30:30 pm »

A
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: May 11, 2018, 09:33:32 pm »

A

let's actually trust someone for once.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: May 11, 2018, 09:33:37 pm »

A I trust Sun-Nut to know what he's doing.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: May 12, 2018, 12:28:51 am »

You send a messenger to Sun-nut requesting that he come up from the basement and lead his people, as war is likely coming.

Sun-nut's reply arrives swiftly. Your son thanks you for your concern, but has apparently chosen now to withdraw from his leadership roll specifically because conflict is on the horizon. Although he is a god, Sun-nut feels that some of the mortals at his disposal, specifically the dependable General Thrane and his half sister Azuma, are more qualified to lead the empire in Wartime than he is. He also hints that whatever he is working on may prove useful in battle should the potential war last long enough.

7.2 CS:

Panic and chaos! A band of mortals has found their way into your divine dwelling! The intruders are Kappa, and number about a dozen. Eventually your guard gets the situation under control, and brings them before you in chains!

"By what right do you intrude on my divine dwelling, mortal?" You ask the obvious leader of the group. Each of the Kappa before you wears only a simple martial arts gi, but the gi of the one you address is made of finer material, and is night black where the others are pale green.

"By right of blood, and by right of destiny!" He declares, "I am Ken, son of Sunpetal and Senshinochi and servant of the Abyssal Gods! I was deemed unworthy by your sages and banished from this place as a child. Since that day I have trained hard in hopes of obtaining through struggle what has been merely handed to many of my siblings, and on this day my dreams may be realized!"

Your scowl quickly becomes a smile as the stranger identifies himself as your son. "And how would you obtain the status of hero?" You ask as you motion for your guards to release the kappa from their bindings.

"My gods have granted me a vision, mother." He declares, "If I am to ascend my station, I must fight the demonic skunk that you keep imprisoned in this place, and claim its left femur as a trophy. I must then convince my half brother, the God-emperor, to shape the bone into a mighty sword, which I will present to Queen Ikarinojoō so that she may use it to knight me Champion of the Kappa like my father before me."

"...You know that is suicide, right?" You ask. "This demon whiped out a band of armed warriors lead by a hero. How do you, a non-heroic being leading a band of skilled but unarmed monks, expect to survive."

"I don't." Your son sighs, "but I fear I have no other option. I prayed for this vision because I was desperate. My twin brother Okurimono has driven me out of the dojo, and none of the Kappa nobility trust me in their guard as I am the blood of an alien god. If I don't face your demon, I fear I will fall into the dishonorable life of petty crime and poverty, which to me is a fate worse than death."

A: Fine, fight your demon. You will be missed.
B: The vision didn't specify that you have to fight this demon alone, did it? How about you fight alongside your father.
C: How about I make you an artifact to see if we can even the odds.
D: I can't have you throw your life away. I beg you, forsake your gods for your mother, and come live in The Empire.
E: I wont dignify your death wish with a polite response. GUARDS, REMOVE THESE UNINVITED GUESTS!

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: May 12, 2018, 12:45:13 am »

B

also, 1000th reply! woo!
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: May 12, 2018, 01:13:05 am »

B The last champion and the next champion fighting alongside

It's full material for a nice tale to tell
Novice english wordsmith

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: May 12, 2018, 01:18:54 am »

B this has the makings of a cool story, win or lose.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: May 12, 2018, 02:18:40 am »

"Despair not, my child," you declare, "for unless you have mislead me, your visions did instruct you to fight the demon alone. Your band will be joined in battle by your father, Senshinochi, mightiest among the Kappa."

You send for your husband, and instruct your host to hastily assemble a makeshift arena. While you wait, Ken entertains you with stories of his life in Kappa country. He has been traveling with his disciples for the last several years, ever since his twin brother Okurimono obtained the title of dojo quartermaster. Your son admits that he despises his brother, but refuses to dishonor his bloodline by speaking ill of such close kin, so you do not know how the pair fell out or why Ken was banished from the dojo.

As lunch is served, Senshinochi asks his son about his lovelife, and the kappa sheepishly beckons one of his followers, a young female, to rise and present herself. "This is Uminootome, my companion in life and rival in skill." he declares, "she is of too low birth to ever be my wife in the eyes of Kappa law, but I have sworn on my honor to love and defend her so long as we both live. She has made grandparents out of you twice over, but sadly neither child survived infancy."

Your common law daughter in law offers you a low bow, a nod, and a smile. "Please do forgive her silence. She has taken a vow to eschew the spoken word until my quest is complete, so that we may find favor and luck in our gods."

Eventually the arena is ready, the demon is brought out, and the fight begins.

8!!!

The fight is over in but a moment! You husband calls the lighting to smite the demon, and the first bolt partially paralyzes and stuns the beast. Ken, his father, and his followers quickly rush to pin the demon down. You can tell age is starting to catch up to your husband, as it takes him a good deal longer to close the distance than it did in his youth, but once the giant kappa arrives in melee range he completely overpowers his foe, applying a full nelson and holding it for several minutes so that Ken may hack the demon's leg off with his claws!

Eventually the limb falls free, and your son holds it above his head in triumph!

"It is not done yet son," your husband declares. "This demon is damaged beyond repair. It would be disgraceful to leave it suffering like this. Slit the beast's throat. Its remains likely hold enough essence for your mother to craft you a boon at no further cost to herself."

You ponder your husband's claim, and decide that he speaks the truth.
A: Yes boy! Slay the demon! I will craft you a mighty gi from its flesh and fur!
B: Yes boy! Slay the demon! I will craft you a sword from its other femur, so that the blade Sun-nut must make you will have a twin!
C: Yes boy! Slay the demon! From its skull I shall craft a crown for your lover Uminootome, and bestow on her a title so that she may become your wife true and proper!
D: Yes boy! Slay the demon! I will craft a fetish from its heart to greant you the secrets of restoritive magics!
E: Yes boy! Slay the demon! I will craft a fetish from its scent glands to grant you the secrets of toxic magics!
F: Honey, you kill it please. The boy is already getting an artifact out of this, so I shall use the rest of the demon for my own purposes.
G: STAY YOUR HAND! Return the wretch to its cell. Perhaps I will find use for it even in its crippled state.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: May 12, 2018, 03:33:16 am »

B
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 81