Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38425 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #915 on: April 30, 2018, 03:30:14 pm »

AE

Sell your children and build warships!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: April 30, 2018, 03:51:21 pm »

You decide to accept Dull's offer as it stands.

"Thank you goddess. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. I will take good care of your children. I may be a monster, but I take care of my own. In Char-Dis' name, I look foward to working with you again soon."

Once Dull departs with the twins, you consider how you will go about crafting the Grumprong into a boat or ship. To this effect, you have several choices to make.

First and foremost, you must decide what sort of boat you wish to build. The most dramatic choice would be to build a mighty seafaring warship, but this would be either a gift or an investment for the future, as The Empire controls no coastline. Of course, you could design a boat fit for the Empire as it currently stands; A sturdy galley or barge would function well on the system of Lakes and Rivers that cut across Imperial lands. Lastly, you could make canoes - either a large fleet to render the imperial legion amphibious, or a single high quality canoe that could serve a questing hero while still leaving you with leftover Grumprong to use later.

A: Build a seafaring warship!
B: Build a boat fit for Imperial Rivers!
C: Build a fleet of canoes!
D: Build a heroic canoe!

Next, you must decide how involved you will be in the project.

A: I will just design the craft, and leave my court and underlings to the construction.
B: I will step away from my duties as head of Pantheon for several years to personally oversee construction.
C: I will spend some essence to singlehandedly complete the project in a matter of days.

Lastly, you must decide if you want to spend essence to increase the quality of the finished product, and if so how much!

A: I will spend no essence. An item crafted by a creative goddess out of a magical material like this purple wood has a fair chance of becoming a minor artifact anyway.
B: I will spend some essence to ensure the finished product is at least a minor artifact.
C: I will spend enough essence to ensure the finished product is a greater artifact.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: April 30, 2018, 04:11:30 pm »

DAB

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: April 30, 2018, 04:17:10 pm »

BAB

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: April 30, 2018, 04:30:38 pm »

DAB

Heroic canoes of minor questing!

Hotfire90

« Reply #920 on: April 30, 2018, 04:32:22 pm »

DAB

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: April 30, 2018, 04:35:58 pm »

DABing is a stupid trend.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: April 30, 2018, 04:49:23 pm »

CBC

Lets personally craft a fleet of greater artifacts for our legion to wield!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: April 30, 2018, 05:12:24 pm »

You draw up designs for a heroic canoe, set some essence aside for the project, and pass everything over to your underlings.

End of the Sixth Decade!

Skoonhein interupts an intimate moment between you and Senshinochi in the baths to present the scrolls. After much blushing on the part of everybody but yourself (why would a goddess of beauty be ashamed in such a situation) you herd your husband away to take a look at the numbers.

Pantheon Status:

Chief Goddess: Sunpetal of Beauty
Spouse/Consort: Senshinochi, Strongest among the Kappa

Administrator of The Amber Palace: Moonpetal of Pride
Saint 1: Emperor Walnut the Deceased Chestnut Dwarf
Saint 2: Uzru Husband of Moonpetal the Deceased Demigod
Saint 3: Burūabisu the Deceased Sea Dragon
Unlock additional saint slots by swapping Moonpetal for a Courtly or Merciful administrator, or gaining control of Seats of Judgement!

Underling 1: Skoonheid the Angel Intermediary
Underling 2: Lahara of the Whirlpool the Goddess Spymaster
Underling 3: Open

Following - 3
Orthodoxy - 6
Essence - 5
Host - 4

"The numbers are decent," Skoonhein explains, "expecially the Orthadoxy of your following, which should only continue to rise with a God Emperor on the throne. Although you have filled up The Amber Palace, construction in your divine dwelling has just concluded, and you now have an open spot in your Pantheon fit for a deity."

7.0 CS:

You give birth to twins again! Even in his old age, the fertility of your husband does not cease to impress you. One of the twins is a small green-skinned amphibious creature - a normal Kappa in all but the heroic birthmark he bears. The second child is shaped like a Kappa, but has pitch black skin and is nearly the size of an adult Kappa at birth. Because the the larger child has inherited his father's size, he is also given his father's name and called Senshinochi. The smaller twin is called Taiyō.

The celebration is cut short, however, when the sages examine the children. They determine that Senshinochi the younger has indeed inherited his father's size, and also his ability to call thunder and lightning with his voice, but is sadly burdened with the mark of the tyrant. It is the destiny of your most impressive son to control a large number of people through terrible and unjust means.

You are now faced with what is perhaps the most difficult choice of your life so far...
A: I love and admire my ill-fated infant, but for the sake of the world he must be killed.
B: SCREW YOU DESTINY! I will do everything in my power to raise the boy to be a good person!
C: It is my duty to ensure my children flourish, and to uphold the bindings of fate. I will find the most wicked tutors to ensure my boy becomes the most successful despot ever!
D: I cannot kill my son, but nor can I risk his destiny playing out to the harm of my followers. We shall find him adoptive parents somewhere far away.
E: I cannot kill my son, but nor can I risk his destiny playing out to the harm of my followers. We shall find him and his twin brother adoptive parents somewhere far away.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 05:18:34 pm by Weirdsound »

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: April 30, 2018, 05:22:04 pm »

D

Screw it, if he takes over the Sea Dwarves or similar it works out.

I think we should start constructing another afterlife.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 05:23:54 pm by Iridium64 »
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: April 30, 2018, 05:42:28 pm »

C

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: April 30, 2018, 05:43:36 pm »

D
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Hotfire90

« Reply #927 on: April 30, 2018, 05:44:27 pm »

D

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: May 01, 2018, 04:04:58 am »

inb4 Oedipus 2.0
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: May 01, 2018, 04:39:34 am »

Edited: C
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 12:19:22 pm by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 81