Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38422 times)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #900 on: April 29, 2018, 06:50:39 pm »

AA
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: April 29, 2018, 08:23:59 pm »

AA
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: April 29, 2018, 10:24:26 pm »

AD
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: April 30, 2018, 06:10:24 am »

BF

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: April 30, 2018, 06:17:09 am »

You dispatch two messengers: One to Bark-Ark requesting your son's soul be sent to the Amber Palace, and the other to Ikarinojoō requesting her aid in investigating said son's death.

Several days later, you recieve word that Uzru has successfully settled into The Amber Palace. The young man is taking his death pretty well, according to all reports; You suppose as Moonpetal's husband he would be living in your afterlife even if he had returned from his quest alive; If anything he is more dejected about having to give up his quest.

---

As your family is still in mourning, the coming of age feast for Toraburumēkā and Sukina is a low key affair. The only guests from outside your court and household are your son Sun-nut, his wife Feyleaf, and a single representitive from the court of Ikarinojoo. The Kapa informs you that his queen is investigating your son's death, but warns you not to hold out much hope for finding the killer; The manager of the hostel where Uzru died kept no records of his guests.

The party kicks into full gear, and your court and guests begin to celebrate your youngest set of heroic twins! Many comment that the twins have much in common with their parents: The pair are deeply in love with one another; Toraburumēkā is creative like his mother; and Sukina is Vengeful like her father.

Before you can rule on their fate, a spirited debate breaks out. The twins wish to hang at the Divine Dwelling until the Land Pirate Dull returns, and travel with him for a spell to see the world. They are unsure if they wish to marry one another, or merely live in sin for a decade or so, create a few bastards, and eventually find permanent spouses elsewhere.

Sun-nut, however, wants the warlike Sukina to join the Imperial Legion to someday become a great champion. The God-Emperor could care less what becomes of Toraburumēkā, suggesting that he marry into General Thrane's large family when pressed. This suggestion seems to anger and annoy the twins. Eventually the debate gets loud enough that you have to step in.

A: The twins may wander the world as they please.
B: The twins may wander the world as they please, but may not live in sin. They must be married.
C: The twins may wander the world as they please, but may not live in sin. They must abstain from further romance, or face my wrath.
D: Sun-nut has the right idea. He should be allowed to induct his sister into his military, and arrange a marriage for his brother.
E: Sukina must join the Imperial Legion, but Toraburumēkā may do as he wishes.
F: Toraburumēkā must marry into the House of Throng-Urist, but Sukina may live her life however she desires.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: April 30, 2018, 07:12:56 am »

B
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: April 30, 2018, 07:37:50 am »

B
(Although I nearly voted E.)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: April 30, 2018, 10:31:17 am »

A
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: April 30, 2018, 01:37:55 pm »

A
I see no problem with this.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: April 30, 2018, 02:17:58 pm »

(I was working on that turn for awhile. Spin Ninja'd me. Sorry, B wins)

You side with the twins over Sun-nut, telling them that they may do as they wish on the condition that they get married first. The twins briefly object to your terms, but faced with Sun-nut's proposed alternative, they quickly cave.

To your mild surprise, Sun-nut is actually quite happy with your decision as well. He even agrees to preside over the ceromony as Toraburumēkā and Sukina elope on the spot!

6.9 CS:

Word reaches your court that the Land Pirate Dull has arrived on Imperial Lands with a captured shipment of Grumprong, and is traveling Sun-nut's tunnel to attempt selling the strange wood to the Kappa.

Moonpetal returns, having won Bark-Ark's scavenger hunt! Her prize is a rich one indeed; The soul of the mighty sea dragon Burūabisu, an ancient servant of the Abyssal Gods who fell in glorious battle against the dwarves. Burūabisu, you learn, was a rather promiscuous creature, and as such many notable Kappa, including your husband, can trace their family trees back to him.

Your daughter, always one to honor her ancestors, is quick to install Burūabisu in the final saint slot at The Amber Palace. Your afterlife is now full; Unless you replace your daughter with a more suitable administrator or sieze control of a majority of the world's seats of judgement, the fates of mortals who die in your service will no longer be in your hands.

---

Dull returns from Kappa country, having sold a decent amount of Grumprong, but by no means his entire supply. You have the nomad dwarf and his remaining purple wood whisked away to your divine dwelling so that you may purchase it as agreed upon.

While you are negotiating, Dull learns that Toraburumēkā and Sukina wish to join him on his travels. This causes the dwarf to smile. "Very well. If you order your twins to convert to the cult of Char-Dis, accept my mark, and become hated exiles to all whom practice the cult of Dwarven Traditionalism, I will not only consider your debt paid, but will act as an ally to The Empire so long as at least one of them travels with me."

You suppose you two things to consider: Dull's offer, and what to do with the Grumprong.

As for Dull's offer,
A: That sounds ominous... but we have a deal!
B: That sounds ominous... would you care for a nice divinely crafted artifact instead?
C: If you want to brand one of my children to bind yourself to The Empire, how about Sun-nut's younger brother Cider! He is still young and impressionable.
D: No deal, you creep!
E: No deal, you creep! ...But I'm still keeping the wood!

As for the Grumprong, (Do not vote here if you picked D above)
A: I shall spend essence and craft it into a minor artifact!
B: I shall spend much essence and craft it into a greater artifact!
C: I shall save it for the next construction project at my Divine Dwelling!
D: I shall send it to the Town of the Tome, as a gift to God Emperor Sun-nut!
E: Grumprong is good for ship building, right? I must construct the most beautiful warship to ever sail!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: April 30, 2018, 02:22:11 pm »

AC or AE, whichever gets more votes.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: April 30, 2018, 02:24:32 pm »

AE

Hotfire90

« Reply #912 on: April 30, 2018, 02:50:00 pm »

AE

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: April 30, 2018, 03:00:08 pm »

BE

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: April 30, 2018, 03:05:30 pm »

AE

We don't have much of a navy to speak of, do we? We rely mostly on the Kappa for that. Would be nice to have our own warship.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 81