Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38435 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #870 on: April 27, 2018, 12:29:57 pm »

"...I AM HERE TO STERNLY REBUKE YOU FOR CONSPIRING AGAINST MY SON! HOW DARE YOU PLOT AGAINST A GOD, WORM! YOU ARE JUST LUCKY I AM OPPOSED TO HARMING MY CHILDREN! HAD I DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS MY FATHER WOULD HAVE TAKEN ME OUT BEHIND THE DIVINE DWELLING AND..."

The lecture continues for several minutes, before Nishi turns and flees inside, bawling like a child. Satisfied with your work, you leave.

You later receive word that your outburst was enough to turn League Father Kranstill away from your worship in a significant way. Not only has he renounced your faith and annulled his marriage, but he has gone so far as to break with the nomad dwarf tradition of religious freedom and threatened to execute any of his followers who remain loyal to the goddess of beauty. You learn that it was only your line about being opposed to the harming of your children that allowed Nishi to escape the Elephant Lake stonecamp with her life.

6.7 CS:

You awaken in the middle of the night, stirred from your slumber by a bad dream you can't quite remember, only to be greeted by a somewhat disturbing sight; Your son Toraburumēkā, who officially comes of age next year, stareing at you from behind a pillar with a look of pure lust in his eyes. Ah, beauty can be a curse at times.

You sigh, and call him out. "I can see you, Toraburumēkā."

Your son meekly emerges from behind the pillar. It doesn't take much prompting to get him to confess. "Y... your beauty enthralls me mother. I beg you, please, send word to the Abysall pantheon, and withdraw your request for aid in finding a third husband, so that I may replace my father in your heart and life when he retires to the Amber Palace."

A: Were I green-skinned and male, you would be my dead ringer. How could I resist mixing my beauty with yours? I will honor your request, consequences be damned.
B: I cannot risk my ties to the Abyssal Pantheon, not even for your sake. The best I can promise is to keep you in mind should you somehow outlive my eventual third husband, or should I ever expand my personal apartment to accommodate more than one consort.
C: HOW DARE YOU SNEAK INTO MY BEDROOM AND LEER AT YOUR GODDESS IN SUCH A WAY! CONSIDER YOURSELF BANISHED AND DISINHERITED!
D: My beauty flows through my offspring. If you desire me, perhaps you should court one of your sisters.
E: Marry you? No. But we have about a year before you must leave the divine dwelling, and we shall make the most of that. By all means, join me in bed right now.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: April 27, 2018, 12:31:49 pm »

B
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: April 27, 2018, 12:32:21 pm »

D

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: April 27, 2018, 12:35:51 pm »

Oh divine incest, you amuse me so.

D

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: April 27, 2018, 12:59:16 pm »

You advise Toraburumēkā to seek your beauty in his sisters. Your son considers your words briefly, before thanking you for your insight, kneeling before your bed, and kissing your hand.

Word eventually reaches you that Toraburumēkā has taken your advice to heart... and to a level far greater than anything you expected. You learn that not only is your son sleeping with his own twin sister Sukina, but he is enjoying mature written correspondence with your other set of twins, who as expected are now competing for Toraburumēkā's affection.

---

Skoonhein approaches your throne with an interesting update.

"My queen, there is a disturbance in the forest," he explains, "the Merchant Throng-Urist, father of General Thrane, is clearing a large plot of trees and constructing a massive fortress to serve as a warehouse and headquarters for his business operation. This construction will clearly bring much wealth into the empire, but it is the closest mortal intrusion to your divine dwelling yet, and will likely bring in many new Mountain Dwarves who are sympathetic, or even devoted to, the Traditionalist Faith."

A: I cannot allow this! Tell Throng-Urist he cannot build his fortress!
B: The location is unacceptable! Tell him to put his headquarters elsewhere within the Empire!
C: The possibility of his fortress bringing Traditionalists into the Empire is unacceptable! Sternly warn Throng-Urist against bringing in heathens!
D: The prosperity of The Empire far outweighs my concerns about this fort! Give Throng-Urist's project my blessing!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: April 27, 2018, 01:06:18 pm »

Can I get a less enthusiastic D? I'm okay with this, but don't necessarily want to encourage it.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: April 27, 2018, 01:36:41 pm »

B

Hotfire90

« Reply #877 on: April 27, 2018, 01:37:33 pm »

B

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: April 27, 2018, 04:50:21 pm »

D but keep missionaries onsite to convert the heathens over time.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: April 27, 2018, 06:15:09 pm »

B

Have we actually told them, "This is my sacred forest, don't build here or a least get permission first," because we should.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: April 27, 2018, 09:08:43 pm »

For the record, Throng-Urist was convinced to relocate his business in support of Sunpetal after being convinced to do so by Sunpetal herself.  It seems churlish to say no because there are some members of his household are not worshippers.  D

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: April 28, 2018, 10:52:33 am »

D

just make sure sun-out make laws forbidding further spread to the forest

non-believers shall see the beauty of our lands and maybe they will convert
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: April 28, 2018, 12:06:11 pm »

B

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile