Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38461 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #795 on: April 24, 2018, 04:52:38 pm »

"...You know, we have a tunnel to the Kappa now, and the Kappa might appreciate Glumprong to build their own boats. Expecially Glumprong stolen from the Sea Dwarves they hate so much."

Dull's eyes briefly light up in greed, but he quickly tempers his expectations before responding to your comment. "That does sound profitable, goddess. But it also sounds risky. Securing a Glumprong shipment will take alot of time and effort, and could be costly in terms of lives lost as well. I'm not sure I want to go through all that without knowing for sure the Kappa will buy the goods..."

You sigh. It sounds like you might need to grease the wheels a bit for this to work.

A: Meh. Do what you will, mortal.
B: Sun-nut is an artist and a builder. If the Kappa don't want the initial shipment, I'll tell him to buy it and find use for it.
C: I am an artist and a builder. I will buy the initial shipment if the Kappa do not.
D: Where is your sense of adventure? If you agree to embark on a quest to secure a shipment of Glumprong, I will make you a minor artifact to aid you in your journey.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: April 24, 2018, 04:54:28 pm »

C
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: April 24, 2018, 05:07:35 pm »

D sounds like fun

Hotfire90

« Reply #798 on: April 24, 2018, 05:12:44 pm »

C

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: April 24, 2018, 05:15:28 pm »

Could be useful.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: April 24, 2018, 05:41:25 pm »

C
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: April 24, 2018, 06:18:24 pm »

C

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: April 25, 2018, 12:41:29 am »

"Go. Fetch the Glumprong. If the Kappa don't purchase it, I will. It is a fine material, and I can make something beautiful out of it."

Dull nods. "That is fair enough. I shall return to the stonecamps, gather some raiders, and stalk the trade routes between the Mountainhomes and the Sea Dwarves. I should have some Glumprong to sell in a few years, and we can discuss my aligence to Sun-nut upon my return."

The rest of the dinner passes without incident, and you board your chariot to return home shortly after midnight.

6.4 CS:

You receive a response from the Abyssal Pantheon. Ore has agreed to set you up with a new spouse upon the death of Senshinochi.

---

Two parties seek an audience today. A cherub, one of Skoonhein's underlings, wishes to talk about the missionaries of The Temple of the Tome. You daughter Moonpetal is also visiting from the Amber Palace, wishing to speak with you.

A: I'll talk to the cherub first!
B: I'll talk to my daughter first!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: April 25, 2018, 12:43:59 am »

B

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: April 25, 2018, 12:50:30 am »

B when have we ever wanted to talk to a cherub
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: April 25, 2018, 08:14:51 am »

B  Hey, sweetie, what's up?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: April 25, 2018, 09:06:35 am »

B

Hotfire90

« Reply #807 on: April 25, 2018, 10:54:57 am »

B

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: April 25, 2018, 11:09:33 am »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: April 25, 2018, 12:44:32 pm »

You order your throne room closed and invite both Moonpetal and her father Senshinochi into your personal chambers to talk over a nice meal. You, your husband, and your daughter spend a few hours on friendly small talk. When Moonpetal was a girl, you had worried a bit that here title of Goddess of pride would make her difficult to deal with, but luckily the thing she has the most pride for is her blood; She has nothing but the deepest affection and respect for both her godly mother and her mortal father. Eventually Moonpetal gets down to business.

"Mother, I have recieved an invitation from Bark-Ark, the Abyssal lord of the dead." She explains, "he is inviting all the afterlife administrators of the world to participate in a half-decade long scavenger hunt, he he claims that the prize for the winner is a truly unique and powerful soul to rule over. I part of me wishes to participate, but another part of me knows that as your daughter and Goddess of Pride, It would reflect poorly on my parents and pantheon should I not win. I figured I'd ask your advice on the matter."

A: You should go.
B: You should not.
C: You should go, but the Amber Palace needs a godly administrator. Lahara should take a hiatus from her role as Spymaster to hold down your office.
D: You should go, but the Amber Palace needs a godly administrator. Sun-nut should leave the empire in Thrane's hands for a spell to hold down your office.
E: Ask your father.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 81