Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38475 times)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #720 on: April 18, 2018, 10:35:46 pm »

it's just info

info never enough

D
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: April 19, 2018, 11:40:45 am »

C

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: April 23, 2018, 03:06:39 am »

You bring up relations with the Abyssal Gods and their followers.

The Imperial Representatives are largely against getting too close to their new Kappa trade partners. As things stand, the Kappa are allowed to use the tunnel of Emperor Sun-nut to briefly visit and conduct trade with The Empire. According to your son, the Kappa are forbidden from settling on his side of the forest and are not allowed to openly pratice their religion while they are guests of the emperor. Sun-nut's own citizens are forbidden from transversing the tunnel, and the penalty for a chestnut dwarf who tries to reach the Kappa lands is death.

Sun-nut explains that these harsh measures are temporary, to be revoked once several decades pass or you formalize some sort of relationship with the Abyssal Gods. He wishes to establish himself properly as God Emperor before dealing with foreign cults, and likewise dosn't want his own people to piss off the Abyssal Pantheon by attempting to spread their own faith on Kappa soil.

Your court, on the otherhand, has a few ideas as to how you might cozy up to Ore and company. "The Abyssal Pantheon is one of the largest and most powerful in this world," Skoonhein suggests, "and as far as we know, they are fond of you. You are already planning on joining them against the dwarf gods anyway, so perhaps it would be wise to offer your fealty to Ore. Your father kept many smaller Pantheons as vassals, and always made it a point to treat them well, my queen. The protection of The Abyssal Gods may just be our best long-term chance at survival."

Lahara speaks next, "my father indeed keeps smaller pantheons as vassals, and indeed keeps them well, but if such a path is too much for your pride to accept, it may be possible to become his ally instead. If you pledge to help him against the wretched dwarf gods when the time comes, and your forces pull their own weight, he might offer you an alliance. Ore is a god of might, so he is more than willing to accept those who are confident in their own might as friends and equals if they can prove their worth."

The room falls silent as you contemplate your options, before your spymaster speaks once more. "...If even alliance is too much commitment for you, you could just ask the Abyssal Pantheon to set you up with your next consort. Senshinochi is growing old, and may have to retire to the Amber Palace soon. You could arrange to have him replaced by one of my sibblings, or another heroic follower of the Abyssal Pantheon when the time comes. At the very least this would allow you to remain linked to my father through your bedchambers."

As for Sun-nut's policy of limited contact between the Empire and The Kappa...
A: Surely my son knows how to best rule his empire!
B: No! My people and Ore's must intermingle! I should try and convince Sun-nut of this here and now!

As for developing closer relations with the Abyssal Pantheon...
A: Send a messenger to express my interest in swearing fealty to Ore in exchange for protection!
B: Send a messenger to formally offer my aid against the Dwarven Pantheon, in hopes of eventually becoming Ore's ally!
C: Send a messenger to the Abyssal Pantheon, expressing my interest in wedding one of his divine children once my current husband's time is up!
D: Send a messenger to the Abyssal Pantheon, expressing my interest in wedding another of his heroic followers once my current husband's time is up!
E: Send no messengers to the Abyssal Pantheon at this time.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: April 23, 2018, 03:59:19 am »

A

C

A more formal arrangement can be made later.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 23, 2018, 04:22:58 am »

A for sure. Then B & C? It's not like they're mutually exclusive :P

I'f I have to pick though, I'll go B

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: April 23, 2018, 05:07:45 am »

AB
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 23, 2018, 07:33:11 am »

A E

The same as my answer for befriending Char-Dis: nothing for now. It feels good to review options and possible paths, but I will accept that future opportunities may have a narrower range of choices as the price of our independence in the present.

(If pressed, I think I would prefer fealty over an alliance over a marriage, as that is the strongest benefit to our security situation.)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 23, 2018, 09:17:37 am »

A E

The same as my answer for befriending Char-Dis: nothing for now. It feels good to review options and possible paths, but I will accept that future opportunities may have a narrower range of choices as the price of our independence in the present.

(If pressed, I think I would prefer fealty over an alliance over a marriage, as that is the strongest benefit to our security situation.)
+1
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 23, 2018, 09:28:16 am »

AC

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 23, 2018, 09:37:30 am »

AC
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 23, 2018, 11:38:39 am »

A
C
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Hotfire90

« Reply #731 on: April 23, 2018, 11:39:27 am »

AC

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 23, 2018, 11:40:50 am »

AC — maybe we can still scoop up that one who wanted to be our consort when we got Lahara!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: April 23, 2018, 11:57:27 am »

You order a letter be written to the Abyssal Pantheon, requesting that they arrange for you to marry one of Ore's children once Senshinochi passes, and also continue your policy of letting Sun-nut do as he pleases with his empire.

What do you want to talk about next?
A: Reform of my Pantheon!
B: Reform of my Cult!
C: The affairs of my mortal priests!
D: Nothing, the conference has come to a close!

Hotfire90

« Reply #734 on: April 23, 2018, 12:00:20 pm »

B
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 81