Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38437 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #300 on: April 05, 2018, 04:07:51 pm »

Skoonhein is sent to inform Papos that the situation has been resolved, and Senshinochi enters your throne room.

"Goddess of beauty!" He proclaims, "I have failed in my assignment and await your judgement. I will accept whatever punishment you deem appropriate, and take whatever steps are required to right my wrong and retrieve the arrow."

As for Senshinochi's punishment.
A: You have brought great shame upon the both of us. You must end your life to restore our honor.
B: You have failed me, and as punishement, you are banished from my court!
C: I will forgive you if you convert to my cult, renounce your responsibility to your people, and become my husband true and proper.
D: My love for you is unconditional. You have my forgiveness.

As for retrieving the arrow.
A: We know where they are now! Rest up, and attack their camp again when you are ready.
B: We know where they are now! Attack them again, this time with the might of the imperial legion behind you!
C: This is out of your hands now. General Thrane will lead the imperial legion against them!
D: This is out of your hands now. My host shall remove those wretched pirates from the earth!
E: You must have given them quite a fright! Now is a good time for me to go and negoiate with them.
F: These pirates are not worth our time. We are dropping the issue.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 05, 2018, 04:11:45 pm »

D
A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 05, 2018, 04:14:15 pm »

Punishment: E: "Everyone makes mistakes. I hope you make this your last."

Pirates: E
If we negotiate well, we may make those pirates our allies.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 05, 2018, 04:17:31 pm »

D, A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 05, 2018, 04:23:11 pm »

It's my belief that we took Senshinochi as our consort because of the inner beauty of his honor and strength we sensed inside of him! That and the amazing virility he shown when making our daughter but that's just an extra I also like to think we are growing only more fond of him as time goes by. We seem to have a nice relationship going on with him so far.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 05, 2018, 04:25:38 pm »

D, B
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 05, 2018, 04:29:37 pm »

You embrace Senshinochi, tell him he is forgiven, and encourage him to take another crack at the Pirates when he is ready. Several days later, he departs.

---

Senshinochi knees before you once more, presenting the Arrow flash, along with the tale of the adventure in which he reclaimed it.

This time the kappa circled above the camp on the back of his bird, and called down lighting to ignite the pirate huts and kill the pirate elephants. He continued this until he drew out the pirate leader, whom he challenged to and slew in a one sided duel! With their leader dead, the pirates yielded to Senshinochi's demand to return the arrow.

With the arrow back in your hands, you must decide what to do with it!
A: Return it to Trunk, he is the rightful owner, and it may aid him on his quest!
B: Senshinochi should keep it, as a reward for his efforts!
C: I shall hold onto it for now.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 05, 2018, 04:34:09 pm »

C

I'm, uh, not sure it's too helpful to either of them right now.
Least of all to Senshinochi, for whom it would probably strike us.

I could be convinced to give it to Trunk purely on the basis of sentimental value, though.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 04:47:07 pm by Maximum Spin »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 05, 2018, 04:40:56 pm »

C

I'm, uh, not sure it's too helpful to either of them right now.
Least of all to Senshinochi, for whom it would probably strike us.

I could be convinced to give it to Trunk purely on the basis of sentimental value, though.

I'll just throw out that the homing effect is indeed rather limited, but you can shank whomever you want with it and put them into stasis.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 05, 2018, 04:43:23 pm »

A I think Trunk will need every advantage he can get. Though C is also tempting. Mainly because we'd have to send someone to go get it again if Trunk loses it once more or dies.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 05, 2018, 04:45:13 pm »

A

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 05, 2018, 04:47:32 pm »

I'll just throw out that the homing effect is indeed rather limited, but you can shank whomever you want with it and put them into stasis.
Oh, well, that changes things. A.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 05, 2018, 04:48:28 pm »

B

He deserves it. He's been doing a lot for us, apparently just for sex/love of which the actual benefits (kids) has gone to us. (Do we get some sorta bonus to people agreeing to these deals for being a beauty goddess I wonder? He's been pretty quick to agree to basically further service to us for nothing.) I think a real reward is in order.

If Thorn succeeds his quest, he'll get a reward as well, but probably whatever loot he takes will suffice. It was our map after all.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 04:50:08 pm by Criptfeind »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 05, 2018, 05:07:09 pm »

I agree that Senshinochi deserves a reward, but I'd rather make him a more personalised artefact.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 81