Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38374 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2018, 08:03:07 pm »

E
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2018, 09:33:13 pm »

CCC
EEE

I can has tiebreaker?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2018, 09:36:47 pm »

E

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2018, 09:44:34 pm »

"Tell your mother to pay me a visit herself if she has business with me. I will not pay a debt to a mere mortal."

"Very well," The mortal warns as he departs, "but do not expect Char-Dis to ask as nicely as I have."

1.8 CS:

You receive word that two beings wish to speak with you, both from your own court. Skoonheim is back, likely with another prayer that he has deemed worthy of your attention. The cherub who serves as your divine dwelling's chief engineer has also requested an audience.

A: I'll meet with the intermediary first
B: I'll meet with the engineer first

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2018, 09:50:26 pm »

A
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 09:59:54 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2018, 09:55:41 pm »

B
This seems like it could be the bigger opportunity?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2018, 09:59:39 pm »

B

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2018, 09:59:59 pm »

B

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2018, 10:16:40 pm »

B let's see the new guy
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2018, 10:58:51 pm »

You call for the engineer.

"My queen," The cherub exclaims as he approaches your throne, "while updating and renovating the empty cabin that may one day house a member of your pantheon, we discovered that it sits upon a deposit of strange, blood-red gems. We would your permission to move the cabin elsewhere within the divine dwelling, so that we may begin extracting our find. Needless to say, this would render you incapable of expanding your pantheon for a spell."

You consider the offer. On one hand, Bark-Ark's feast is coming up next year, and you suppose you would have an outside chance of expanding your pantheon at that time. On the hand, gems are pretty, and gems found on sacred ground may have supernatural properties!

A: Nah. Lets not turn my home into a construction site just yet.
B: What sort of goddess of beauty says no to gems? Not me!

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2018, 11:24:06 pm »

A
We can always get the gems later.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 02, 2018, 11:34:40 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2018, 12:31:58 am »

You send the engineer away. The gems can wait for another day.

Skoonheid approaches the throne next, and as expected, he has a prayer to share with you. "One of the priests you blessed in the town of Charity requires your attention," he explains. "The old dwarf has a daughter who, by your grace and blessing, has become quite beautiful. She has attracted the gaze of a young merchant from out of town who seeks to convert her back to the Traditionalist Dwarven Faith and make her his wife. Obviously the priest refused."

"So what is the problem, then?" You ask.

"The merchant has proven to be quite clever. He sought out all the people to whom your priest owes money, and purchased the debt from them. He then called all the debt in at once, so that it would be impossible for the priest to pay in time. If the Priest gives up his daughter, the debt will be forgiven, but if he does not, his property will all fall to the faithless merchant."

"So? Mortals give up their possessions for their faith all the time. That's standard fair." You quip.

"Yes, but the priest owns a decent chunk of the town, you see. If the merchant gets his property, many of your worshipers will have a faithless outsider as a landlord."

"Okay," you admit, "that would be bad."

"What would you have me do then?" The angel asks.

A: Clearly he should give up his property, but keep his daughter.
B: Clearly he should give up his daughter, but keep his property.
C: My priest needs the help of a higher power, but not necessarily a divine one; Alert my husband's regent to this situation.
D: The stakes are far too high for me to tread lightly here. Imma punish the ever-loving crap out of that faithless merchant!
E: Screw it, I'll burn some essence to conjure up some precious metals and gems. That should cover the debt and resolve the situation.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2018, 12:41:39 am »

I like D but we don't want to make enemies, yet.

C is the best option, no need to waste essence on this foolish priest. We should also make sure that the priest class never have to worry about debt.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2018, 01:00:39 am »

C So this arrogant merchant thinks he can harass one of our blessed priests while in our Empire eh? Think again foolish mortal!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 81