Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38354 times)

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #1140 on: May 18, 2018, 12:10:10 pm »

B is popular

And immediately put her in at least co-command of the army?
Maybe make her Empress, too, our son doesn't seem to be interested in actually doing his job.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: May 18, 2018, 12:51:48 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 18, 2018, 01:07:12 pm »

B
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 18, 2018, 01:41:31 pm »

You decide it is time to take a break from the constant childbearing that comes with keeping a male consort, and request that Ore send you a goddess of war.

The emissary nods, and promises to relay the message to his master.

---

"My queen," The cherub bows low as it enters your chambers. "The missionaries were not able to do much missionary work with a war on, but they were able to gather a good amount of intelligence. The enemy forces under Throng-Krunk are building some sort of magical gate, which is to be opperated by a wizard back in the mountainhomes. The project should be completed by the end of the year, allowing the enemy a nearly limitless pool of supplies and reinforcements."

"That sounds bad," you admit.

"The good news is that a few of your missionaries are in position to sabotage the project." The cherub continues, "however if they do so, and the enemies trace the sabotage back to your missionaries, that would be grounds for the enemy gods to get involved in the conflict."

A: I'd rather face an enemy god than more enemy troops! Have my missionaries sabotage the gate!
B: Pass this Intel along to Sukina and the legion, but leave the portal alone.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 18, 2018, 02:07:21 pm »

A

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 18, 2018, 02:08:54 pm »

A
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Hotfire90

« Reply #1146 on: May 18, 2018, 02:10:11 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 18, 2018, 02:10:42 pm »

B I think it'd be better to try to get Azuma or one of our heroic children to sabotage the gate.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: May 18, 2018, 02:20:06 pm »

B

This is war with the dwarf gods. I don't think we are ready.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 18, 2018, 02:39:20 pm »

B if they bring the host maybe we won't manage to win
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 18, 2018, 02:59:24 pm »

Cant open a magic gate if one end is under several fathoms of water, lets get Azuma to figure out where the other end is.

B

A
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 03:13:04 pm by VoidSlayer »

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 18, 2018, 03:00:52 pm »

B

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 18, 2018, 03:12:48 pm »

Wait, aren't we gonna have some abyssal backup in the gods department?

Let's sabotage the gate.  Maybe it will explode at the same time.

If the gods do attack us then all bets are off.

Vote changed.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: May 18, 2018, 03:27:43 pm »

I don't remember anything contractual between us and Ore beyond the consort business? The kappas, sure, but their gods are a bit of a question mark I think?

They have a longstanding feud between the dwarves and the deeps, true, but consider our territorial position in the forest and plains between the rivals. We're not as strong as either, and the Abyss is friendly but they might be using us as a meat divine ambrosia shield more than a partner.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: May 18, 2018, 03:46:18 pm »

You give the command to sabotage the gate!

---

Several days later, reports of a massive explosion behind enemy lines reach your divine dwelling!

Sadly, several days after that, reports that the enemy has traced said explosions back to your missionaries reach you. Things are about to get interesting!

---

Sukina, aware that the enemy gods might be about to get involved, launches a full scale attack against The Campers, hoping to drive them out before the hostile deities arrive!

The enemy, however, proves too deeply entrenched, and manages to repel the imperial forces without much difficulty. The Imperial Legion loses well over a third of its number.

7.5 CS:

Your new consort, Doll-Fin the Abyssal Goddess of Military discipline, has arrived. Like all her sisters you have met so far, she is a well built woman with one eye and three breasts, but Doll-Fin's appearance is rendered unique by her rubbery gray skin.

She comes across as shy, meek, and completely in awe of your beauty, but the servants who accompany her swear that she is known to be a complete and utter savage both on the battlefield and in the bedroom. After spending a night with the goddess, you can vouch for the fact that at least half of her servants' claim is true; You cannot recall ever being so sore in your life.

---

Sukina and Azuma arrive at your divine dwelling to talk military matters.

"The Empire is in dire straights," Sukina laments, "The legion is weak from my failed attempt to drive out The Campers, The Patrol, which was routed in my father's final battle and chased off by the monster of Char-Dis is starting to regroup and march back towards Imperial lands, and I am hearing rumors that both enemy armies are now being enhanced with divine leadership and hosts."

"The artifact that prophecy says will allow me to bring you glorious victory should be in my hands by the end of next year," Azuma declares.

"...But I can't guarentee that The Empire can hold out for that long. If both The Campers and The Patrol attack us in unison, we are finished." Sukina admits.

"Your forces require a little something extra to hold on until I am ready to turn the tides of war." Azuma concludes.

A: You will have nothing extra. Its just a year and a half tops. You can tough it out.
B: I will send my new consort Doll-Fin to lead the legion, and my Host to back it up!
C: I shall call upon The Kappa for aid!
D: I shall call upon The Abyssal Pantheon for aid!
E: I shall attempt to negotiate with the dwarf gods to buy us time!
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 81