Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38364 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #1110 on: May 13, 2018, 08:11:03 pm »

A

Hotfire90

« Reply #1111 on: May 14, 2018, 11:09:19 am »

A

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: May 16, 2018, 04:50:15 pm »

You decide to adopt Vir-Bloom, and send the child to be examined by your sages, who promptly corroborate Nishi's story, informing you that the kid is indeed a mix of your own spawn and that of the dwarven pantheon, will grow into a god of the summer months, and will come of age in the year 9.2 CS.

---

Imperial forces march against The Patrol lead by Queen Mother Kelp-Yarg! As the two sides organize into formations, the respecting commanding officers charge towards the center on their birds to face off in single combat! The final battle between Senshinochi and Kelp-Yarg has begun!

Senshinochi is slain! The daring Queen mother dodges your husband's lightning bolts, closes the distance, and makes the daring leap from her bird to his! In the ensuing struggle, Kelp-Yarg manages to nick her foe with her cursed blade, causing your husband to melt away like his son before him!

Victorious, Kelp-Yarg abandons her own bird and flies away on Arubatorosu, taking the artifact reins of coral and arrow 'Flash', which your husband carried always carried, with her.

With the initial duel done with, the enemy charges the demorialized Imperial legion! The battle begins as a complete massacre, with imperial soldiers being slaughtered left and right... but then back up arrives!

Hellsplash the Dread Finned Hornet, Servant of Char-dis, has arrived on the battlefield! It has thick armor, a venomous sting, razor sharp mandibles, and is the size of a town!

The monster charges your enemies! Tearing them apart with deadly efficiency. Within a matter of minutes, they are routed. Sadly, the damaged and leaderless Imperial forces choose not to pursue, but luckily Hellsplash gives chase!

---

It takes a few days, but eventually reports of the aftermath have reached you. Hellsplash is still chasing the invaders, running them deep into nomad dwarf lands. The legion's losses, although heavy, have been supplemented by the arrival of Rhinull's mercenaries.

The death of Senshinochi has thrown command of the legion into Chaos however, as the feud between Azuma and Nishi breaks out at the worst possible time! The War-Witch wants to command the legion herself, but Nishi has already begun to use her great charisma to advocate for her future husband to take that role! To your dismay, God Emperor Sun-nut is still not interested in leading his own forces!

This could get out of hand quick, unless you intervene!

A: Nah. I trust the girls to get to the bottom of it.
B: Nah. It's Sun-nut's empire. I shall order him to solve the problem before it explodes!
C: I told Azuma she is my favorite, and I shall stick to that! The legion is hers!
D: I told Azuma she is my favorite, but her safety means more than her pride. I shall side with Nishi to spare Azuma the fate of her brother and her father.
E: Dammit Thrane, I don't care if the enemy is Kin or not! You have a duty to uphold! I order you to command the legion!
F: The enemy has done a fine job at pissing me off. I will offer command to the werebeing Sukina so that she may avenge her kin!

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: May 16, 2018, 05:29:57 pm »

F
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: May 16, 2018, 06:02:23 pm »

F

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: May 16, 2018, 07:16:25 pm »

F
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: May 16, 2018, 07:52:25 pm »

F

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: May 16, 2018, 09:52:44 pm »

Fuck you both standing in front of the terms

if both don't managed a mid term we have to go to another way
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Hotfire90

« Reply #1118 on: May 17, 2018, 04:46:47 am »

F

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: May 17, 2018, 04:54:37 pm »

You cry out in despair at the loss of your husband, and swear vengeance to the heavens! THEY WILL ALL PAY! ...and Sukina will be the one to make them. You send messengers to The Empire and to Dull's crew to ensure that the mortals are aware of your will.

7.4 CS:

The sorry of loss is offset by the miracle of birth! A beautiful, divine daughter! Your sages inform you that she is to be a goddess of treachery, and divine patron of the disloyal spouse. Since she looks to have dwarven blood, your court praises Emperor Walnut for giving you another godly offspring, but you know the truth; Going off the timing of her birth, this infant could only be product of your fling with the artist Soilsong in the closet of Azuma's mansion!

Azuma told you that she took Soilsong's memories his misadventures with you and Feyleaf, and time does not flow the same in the Amber Palace, where Walnut dwells, so it is unlikely that anybody will ever discover your secret should you choose to keep it. Still... you are faced with a bit of a moral quandary...

A: Allow your court to continue to believe that the infant is Walnut's. If something happens to Sun-nut before he has any divine children, your newborn will be the next God Empress of all things beautiful.
B: Announce the truth of the girl's parantage! To hell with the consequences! Your daughter has the right to know her father, and Soilsong his daughter.
C: I will not raise a goddess of treachery! Have the child killed!
D: I will not raise a goddess of treachery! Find distant adoptive parents for the child!
E: I will not raise a goddess of treachery! Send a messenger to quietly bring Soilsong up to speed, and task him with raising the child.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: May 17, 2018, 05:34:45 pm »

A

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: May 17, 2018, 05:38:38 pm »

E
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: May 17, 2018, 05:52:23 pm »

A

Would be a perfect spymaster.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: May 17, 2018, 06:30:07 pm »

You decide to keep both the girl and her secret, naming her Sun-storm. Your sages inform you that she will come of age in the year 107 CS.

---

Two parties seek an audience with you today. One of your cherubs has an urgent report from the missionaries that were sent out to the Chestnut Dwarves last decade. An emissary from the Abyssal Pantheon has also arrived, per your agreement to accept one of Ore's divine children as your next husband now that Senshinochi is gone. Who would you like to meet first?

A: The cherub!
B: The emissary!

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: May 17, 2018, 06:40:51 pm »

B
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 81