Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38367 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #1095 on: May 13, 2018, 05:00:50 pm »

You comply with Azuma's demands. "You are a better daughter than Nishi, and a better child than any of my other mortal children."

This satisfies Azuma. She approaches you in bed and gives you a soft kiss on the cheek before leaving the room. You find it mildly surprising that the witch dosn't join you and Feyleaf in bed. She likely possesses the omnisexuality of your blood, and the affinity for incest in Senshinochi's. Her decision to keep things platonic, perhaps, is more fleeting evidence that Azuma actually cares for her mother.

Eventually the potion wears off, and you bid a fond farewell to both Azuma and Feyleaf, get dressed, and prepare to return home.

Your daughter stops you on the way out the door. She whispers in your ear that Gnoll has promised that he will finish reforging The Staff of Creed by new years eve 7.6 CS. She assures you that if the empire can hold on for at least that long, she will be able to turn the tide of battle by then.

---

Huh. Random.org is down, so I cannot roll for upcoming events. I'll be cool and let y'all suggest any single action that would take two months or less for the next update.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: May 13, 2018, 05:17:11 pm »

Nurse a godly hangover all month that's so bad you have to order the cherubs to turn off the divine light in your entire domain.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: May 13, 2018, 05:55:20 pm »

See how all of our children are doing.

Yes, even all the mundane ones.

(Edit: random.org works fine over here.)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 05:57:27 pm by Iridium64 »
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: May 13, 2018, 06:01:58 pm »

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: May 13, 2018, 06:02:27 pm »

+1

Taking stock's not a bad idea

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: May 13, 2018, 07:07:27 pm »

Your misadventures with Azuma and Feyleaf draw your mind to the topic of family. Deciding you wish to take stock of your offspring, you send out scouts from your host to track them down. Reports come in over the next month. Many of your kids have nothing new going on in their lives, but you do learn a few interesting tidbits:

Upon meeting Bark-Ark at the seat of judgement, Toraburumēkā requested to be sent to The Soup, domain of his goddess Char-dis. The cave goddess plans to use your son's soul, which is still tainted with the curse of a werebeast, as the foundation for a new monster, but is waiting for the war to end so that Sukina might visit him in the Soup, say her goodbyes, and perhaps conceive his heir. The process, once it begins, will destroy your sons personality and memories, leaving only his raw hatred. Your messenger reports that Toraburumēkā considers this a desirable fate.

Speaking of your Char-dis worshiping offspring, you learn that your unworthy daughter Elmoss is a mother of 14! Her youngest 13 are spiderlings like their father Zrukphs, and six of those are either mighty heroes. Her eldest child, the dwarf hero Kurphs, has grown apart from his family and has a strong hatred of you for abandoning his mother and forgiving Char-dis of his grandfather's death. He was apparently part of the Sea Dwarf Host that had tried to attack The Empire but was turned away by Dull and the land pirates. Presently he is back home with his fiance, a niece of Queen Mother Kelp-Yarg, nursing his wounds.

Okurimono, twin brother of Ken, seems to have fallen into the Kappa underworld. Rumors state that in addition to the duties that he preforms at the dojo, he is also taking work as an assassin and smuggler. He has close ties to a sea monster and crime lord called The Octopus King, and may be involved with one of its daughters. You scout tells you that it is Okurimono's illegal activities that has lead to his falling out with Ken.

---

It is not a messenger who reports back to you on Nishi, but your estranged daughter herself. She prostrates herself before your throne, begs your forgiveness, and agrees to marry Rhinull for the sake of the empire.

She then shocks you by presenting you with a Kappa toddler who has the head of a grasshopper. "This is your grandson, Vir-Bloom, son of renegade dwarf god Vir-Buzz. He is divine, fated to be a god of the summer months. Would you do me the honor of adopting him, so that my new husband is not burdened with raising the son of another?"

A: The opportunity to raise another god? Count me in!
B: You should find out if Rinull will take the child before giving it up!
C: I remember Vir-Buzz, who so rudely sought to slay Emperor Walnut and claim my hand in marriage through violence. I want no part of his offspring.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 08:17:15 pm by Weirdsound »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: May 13, 2018, 07:13:40 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: May 13, 2018, 07:16:30 pm »

A
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: May 13, 2018, 07:16:37 pm »

A!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: May 13, 2018, 07:20:36 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: May 13, 2018, 07:39:52 pm »

Sure, I guess. A
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 08:01:59 pm by mightymushroom »

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: May 13, 2018, 07:56:13 pm »

A
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: May 13, 2018, 07:58:35 pm »

I think you meant to put Walnut on option C there
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: May 13, 2018, 08:00:26 pm »

I think you meant to put Walnut on option C there

Otherwise that whole misguided adventure becomes even more confusing.

A

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: May 13, 2018, 08:01:45 pm »

Know what? B
He wants to marry into a goddess's family, he gets the whole family.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 81