Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38366 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #1080 on: May 13, 2018, 03:04:34 pm »

You swipe the pink potion off the desk. "Hey guys! Watch this!"

The potion is strange. It looks like colored water, but has the consistency of tree sap and the taste of dairy and gamy wild meat.

The first gulp seems to do nothing, so you down the entire bottle. Your mortal companions follow your lead, as Feyleaf downs the blue potion and Soilsong the black. The acolyte looks aghast, but can do nothing as the three of you march out of the study and continue your tour of Azuma's mansion!

Your comrades are hit by their drinks first. Feyleaf becomes exhausted, and passes out in one of the sitting rooms on a large reclining chair. Soilsong, on the other hand, becomes aggressive and starts kicking over furniture and trying to pick a fight with the acolyte.

Then you feel it. A fire in your loins! Just your luck, you have consumed an aphrodisiac while the person you had been strongly considering intimacy with anyway got a damn sleeping potion! You attempt to ignore the urge at first, but this pulls futile, and you find yourself dragging the artist into the next suitably large closet you pass and demanding that he ravage you.

---

Time drags in the closet. Soilsong happily indulges you at first, but he lacks both the stamina and the focus to remain sexual for long. You wind up pathetically encouraging your partner's equally pathetic attempts to inflict violence upon you through your divine defenses in vain hope that it will bring you satisfaction.

It is in this shameful state that Azuma finds you. On your back, begging a scrawny mortal on as he attempts to grind his boot heel into your neck.

"Don't you know you are supposed to invite the witch on the bender with you," she muses as a wicked smile crosses her face, "not invade her ho-"

"MARRY ME BITCH!" Soilsong interrupts with a roar.

Azuma doesn't even look at the young dwarf, as she turns him into a rat with the wave of an arm.

"As I was saying," your daughter continues, as her grin widens "three sips of my recreational potions would be more than enough, even for a deity. It looks like you just downed the pink one. If I had to guess, the effects you are feeling will become two to three times more intense before they wear off. You are going to be pretty miserable for the next eight to twelve hours... I'm sure I can find either an antidote, or a way to keep you satisfied ...If you make it worth my while."

A: Beg Azuma to aid you. You are sure that by way of either her lust or her loyalty, you can make her help without having to actually give her anything.
B: Offer her an artifact in exchange for her help!
C: Offer her a godly child in exchange for her help!
D: Offer her a blank check favor in exchange for her help!
E: Ignore Azuma, and try to find Feyleaf. You can sort your current issues out without the witch's help.
F: Ignore Azuma, and try to find where Senshinochi is staying in town. Your loyal husband will likely help you deal with the issue at hand free of charge.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: May 13, 2018, 03:11:35 pm »

E
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: May 13, 2018, 03:17:29 pm »

E

Hotfire90

« Reply #1083 on: May 13, 2018, 03:19:57 pm »

E

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: May 13, 2018, 03:22:40 pm »

A

This seems the most mythical route to take.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: May 13, 2018, 03:49:50 pm »

A.

I don't think Azuma can successfully not help us with this.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: May 13, 2018, 04:14:19 pm »

"Screw you Azuma! I don't need your help. I have Feyleaf!"

You storm from the closet to seek your daughter-in-law.

"Try the master bedroom!" Azuma calls after you.

You find your daughter-in-law where Azuma said you would, wearing nothing but a smile. To your great joy and relief she pulls you towards Azuma's bed and starts tearing at your clothes.

---

The encounter is not unpleasant, but moves far slower than you would like. Feyleaf is used to letting her husband do all the work in bed, has clearly never been with somebody of the fairer sex before, so you have to teach her how to satisfy you. It takes well over an hour, but eventually you cease your roles of teacher and student and commit fully to each other and the moment at hand.

---

The endurance training that Sun-nut has subjected Feyleaf to allows her to hang with you for many hours, but she dose not outlast the artificial lust from the potion you downed.

Just as you begin to worry about what you will do once Feyleaf is unable to continue, Azuma enters the room with two well endowed black bears at her side. The witch gestures, and the beasts join you in bed. They do all the work, so you and Feyleaf need only lay back and enjoy.

Azuma remains to watch, and during a break in the action, strikes up a conversation. Although the potion is still in your system, you are no longer drunk, so the full weight of her words strike you.

"You have no idea how lucky you two both are." Azuma complains, "No mortal could have survived the dose of sleeping potion the Empress took. Had I not returned home and figured out what had happened in time to reverse it..."

The room fall silent at the implication. Eventually your daughter continues. "I couldn't have you leaving the house in the state you were in. You'd humiliate yourself. So I gave some pink potion to the empress to keep you busy here. I've already restored dad's pet artist, whipped his memories, and sent him home. I of course forgive you for breaking into my home and drinking my stuff. You don't have to worry about a thing mom. I've taken care of everything. I'll even send Feyleaf home with some pink potion that she can slip to her husband or handmaidens if her needs are not being met."

You sigh. Azuma may steal artifacts, plot behind your back, brew suspect potions, and cast strange spells, but it is nice to know she cares about her mother.

"Tell me I'm a better daughter than Nishi." She demands abruptly.

...Or she is just trying to get one up on her sister. Of course.

A: By a mile. You are actually my favorite child!
B: Indeed. You are my favorite mortal child!
C: I suppose.
D: ...A mother can't pick favorites.
E: Hell no!

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 04:18:20 pm by Weirdsound »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: May 13, 2018, 04:17:20 pm »

A

Azuma is pretty great, generally speaking. When's the last time we even spoke to Nishi?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: May 13, 2018, 04:18:36 pm »

How can we do a fair comparison without drunkingly breaking into Nishi's house?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: May 13, 2018, 04:24:29 pm »

B

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: May 13, 2018, 04:26:37 pm »

B
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Hotfire90

« Reply #1091 on: May 13, 2018, 04:27:42 pm »

B

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: May 13, 2018, 04:28:02 pm »

A. She is definitely better than Sun-nut and we haven't spoke to Moonpetal in years

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: May 13, 2018, 04:29:11 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: May 13, 2018, 04:38:13 pm »

A
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 81