Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38375 times)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2018, 05:19:19 pm »

D

better priests mean better conversion rates
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2018, 05:29:57 pm »

D
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2018, 05:39:19 pm »

You approach the tomes, and lay your hands upon them...

The blessing is lain perfectly! Surely your missionaries will have a much easier time exploring and converting the world around them! The dwarves attending the temple dedication see your great deed, and decide to name this town, the Capital of the Empire of all Things Beautiful, The City of the Tome.

---

Several months later, you recieve word that the Merchant Dumpling has returned home from his quest to find natural beauty!

The wealthy merchant traveled until he spent the entirety of the money he had set aside in your name, and his soul was touched by the beauty of the world, but he made no great discoveries nor did he accomplish any great deeds.

1.2 CS:

You give birth for the first time ever, to a mortal Chestnut Dwarf daughter. Looking the girl over, you find no heroic trait or marking upon her that would make her worthy of dwelling among the gods, so after much agonizing, you send her away to be raised by the imperial nobles. You later learn that her adoptive parents name her Elmoss.

---

A visitor appears before your court!

The stranger takes the shape of a large dwarf with the head and wings of a hornet! He introduces himself as Vir-Buzz, the recently evicted son of the king of the dwarfish gods, and patron god of the insane. He has come seeking your hand in marriage, and when you tell him that you already have a husband, a mortal one no less, he flies into a rage!

"That izzzzzzzzzz UNACCEPTABLE! I demand to duel this so called emperor to the death for the right to be called your husband!"

A: How could I say no to guys fighting over me?
B: Just because you are the patron of the insane, dose not mean I have to honor your insane request. BEGONE FROM MY SIGHT!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2018, 05:45:41 pm »

B

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2018, 05:46:11 pm »

B

I can't believe we've found a suitor uglier then our husband. Gag.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2018, 06:04:21 pm »

B Little shit thinks he can question our choice in husband? Hah! As if we'd allow this ugly insane fellow to tell us who we can or can not marry! We're a strong Goddess who leads an independent Pantheon! We don't need some ugly exile telling us what to do!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2018, 06:28:41 pm »

Strongly tempted to vote A since our guy supposedly has a decent shot.

B ut not enough to find out this bug is hiding some weird ability.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2018, 06:32:46 pm »

Going to recommend a C: "That's kind of up to him, isn't it? (also, let him get me pregnant again first, just in case)"

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2018, 06:39:22 pm »

A
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2018, 07:28:00 pm »

You tell Vir-Buzz, in no uncertain terms, that he will not be dueling your husband to the death.

After spending a few more minutes venting, moaning, and shouting to anybody in your court willing to listen, the bug-headed god leaves your throne room without incident.

Word of the incident quickly reaches Emperor Walnut, and although your husband dosn't dare openly question his goddess, you can tell that in refusing the duel you have offended his pride. The Emperor's visits to your bedchamber become far less frequent.

1.6 CS:

Another stranger appears at your court!

This time the visitor is a tall pale skinned humanoid mortal hero with pointy ears. A bow and a quiver are strapped to his back. He introduces himself as Char-el, son of Char-Dis, the god-queen of caves.

"Ten years ago, I was tasked with investigating the death of one of my mother's spider-priestesses. After an epic quest, and many trials, I have determined that she was killed just so that you might track down the afterlife for your own selfish reasons! You must pay for what you have taken!"

Shit. Who'd of thought that killing mortals would come back to bite you?

A: What? Who told you this? I would do no such thing! (Lie)
B: I will repay your mother by using my own essence to improve that bow that she must have given you!
C: I will replace her mortal child with an immortal one. Follow me to my bedchambers. I will spend essence to ensure that I give birth to a deity that you may take back to its grandmother.
D: COME AT ME THEN! TAKE YOUR PAYMENT IN BLOOD IF YOU CAN!
E: If your mother thinks I owe her a debt, she is invited to seek payment herself, I will not deal with you, mortal.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2018, 07:45:54 pm »

E

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2018, 07:47:20 pm »

C
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 09:36:39 pm by ZBridges »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2018, 07:53:30 pm »

E
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2018, 07:56:32 pm »

C
We're gonna make the hubby so mad tho.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2018, 08:02:09 pm »

Yeah, we were supposed to actually get that spider's soul back so something like this didn't happen. :P
C
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 81