Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38387 times)

Hotfire90

Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #1020 on: May 12, 2018, 01:07:30 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: May 12, 2018, 01:30:35 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: May 12, 2018, 02:35:34 pm »

You pull Sukina close and cry together for hours. She doesn't say much, but doesn't need to.

Afterwards you learn that a messenger from Char-dis arrived while you were with Sukina. You were busy, and it only wanted to talk military tactics, so your court sent it to Imperial Soil to meet with commander-in-chief Senshinochi rather than keep it waiting on your behalf.

The following day you recieve a letter from your husband. In addition to a few poems praising your beauty and mourning the loss of his son, he informs you that one of Char-dis' monsters will join the frey at the next major battle. Since Toraburumēkā had converted to Char-dis' cult as part of your payment to Dull for the Grumprong, and as you are well aware Char-dis avenges her noteworthy followers, the monster attack will be on the house - you will still be owed a favor.

---

Word reaches you that Sun-nut has finally found time in his busy top secret schedule to make Ken's sword. From what you understand the demonic material makes the Femur Blade effective against lesser divine beings, like those in your host, and even Dieties with low essence.

Your once unworthy son is torn about leaving his family during its time of need, but Sun-nut talks him into returning home to complete his qest.

---

Skoonhein arrives. Apparently the flames of war have gotten your mortals praying again.

"I've got two petitions for you today, my queen. One from a nomad dwarf leader who has taken to dabbling in your cult, and is willing to help you fight the invaders, for a cost. The other is from one of the handmaidens to your daughter-in-law Empress Feyleaf; She is deeply concerned about the well being of the fated god-killer."

A: Military matters first!
B: My daughter-in-law first!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: May 12, 2018, 03:01:30 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Hotfire90

« Reply #1024 on: May 12, 2018, 03:09:37 pm »

B

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: May 12, 2018, 03:28:57 pm »

B

shits going crazy fam
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: May 12, 2018, 03:35:50 pm »

B!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: May 12, 2018, 03:53:02 pm »

B

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: May 12, 2018, 03:55:55 pm »

B

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: May 12, 2018, 03:59:44 pm »

Skoonhein nods, "Apparently Sun-nut is being far more proactive about Feyleaf's destiny than she is comfortable with. The Handmaiden has overheard a few things. Whatever your son is planning, he requires the corpse of a powerful being, the stronger the better. He figures that since he is married to a godslayer, and at war with a group that possesses a large pantheon, he has an outside chance of getting a divine corpse, and doesn't want to miss the opportunity should it pop up. To ensure Feyleaf is ready to fight a god at a moment's notice, he is making her preform physical fitness and combat drills for 5-7 hours every day."

"That is a bit harsh." you admit.

"It gets better," Skoonhein answers with a slight deadpan grin, "Apparently Sun-nut can't afford to risk his god slayer being incapacitated by pregnancy whenever a Dwarf God shows up, so he has stopped visiting her bedchambers. This has been going on for quite some time, ever since the whole 'Azuma stole the staff' thing came out and it was apparent that we would not be avoiding this war. The handmaiden is concerned that Feyleaf is at her breaking point, and that could mean bad things for either her mistress, her God-Emperor, or even the both of them. How should I advise the servant to proceed?"

A: I'll whip up a minor artifact that the Handmaiden can pass along to Feyleaf to increase her endurance. That should at least take the sting out of the brutal workouts.
B: No action in years? Damn. Tell her to pass along to Feyleaf that she has my blessing to cheat on Sun-nut until he stops being a jerk.
C: Actually, hearing her plight makes me feel bad that my husband is stuck in the Capital alone while I can still pop into the Amber Palace to sleep with Emperor Walnut whenever the urge strikes me. I'll ask Senshinochi to show Feyleaf a good time. Would be good for both of them.
D: Pass my thanks along to the Handmaiden, but tell her I got it from here. Sounds like my son needs a stern talking to.
E: Pass my thanks along to the Handmaiden, but tell her I got it from here. I'll pay Feyleaf a visit myself. Her problems are nothing a chat with mother-in-law can't fix.
F: Tell the handmaiden to chill. I'm sure this will blow over.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: May 12, 2018, 04:17:03 pm »

D

It's nice that she's dutiful toward her god-husband, but that's not what she signed up for. And her god-husband needs to be dutiful toward her.
Trying to force prophecies is a bad thing, that's why we let hers simply play out in the first place.
If he keeps being like this absolutely go to option B.
He's a creative god, for crying out loud, get out of the basement and try the proven method of getting new heroes and such.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: May 12, 2018, 04:19:49 pm »

No option to make her an artifact for the other issue?
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: May 12, 2018, 04:23:26 pm »

E! Maybe we can sort out a cure for what ails her, whatever form that may take.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: May 12, 2018, 04:24:42 pm »

E

Hotfire90

« Reply #1034 on: May 12, 2018, 04:28:26 pm »

E
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 81