Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The bell tolls! How close the doomsday is?

2 turns.
- 1 (16.7%)
3 turns.
- 0 (0%)
4 turns.
- 0 (0%)
5 turns.
- 2 (33.3%)
6 turns and above.
- 0 (0%)
For whom the bell tolls?
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Witch-hunt: Act 1 - The Trail of Blood [6/6]  (Read 16389 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Witch-hunt: Act 1 - The Trail of Blood [6/6]
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2018, 03:07:48 pm »

It was inevitable.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2018, 03:35:00 pm »

It is sad, but not unexpected.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2018, 10:36:19 am »

[5] Asher started praying and took some of his blood clotting herbs. After a short while he felt a divine blessing coursing through his blood and removing the curse!

[2] Silvia nervously searched for a counter-spell, but she couldn't find it! She was much too stressed to do anything!
[4] She started praying and gods of magic listened to her, lifting off the curse!

[4] Ferro left his barrel full of precious golden ale and stepped aside.

[2] Alvin jumped up and ran away from others, checking whether he had any blood on himself or not. He did, but the curse haven't activated yet!

[3] Castel left the inn to prevent anyone from entering or leaving.

[6] Shedden shot a dart with coagulant towards Silvia but he missed! The dart hit innkeeper in his eye! You bloody idiot! I lost my eye! Guards! - the man shouted. Two heavily armed and well armored men arrived shortly!

[Zamira: 5, Castel: 1] Zamira masterfully sneakt to the front door and got past Castel, pickpocketting some of her gold before leaving the area.

Castel: Lost 2 gold coins
Zamira: Gained 2 gold coins
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 10:38:27 am by Dark One »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2018, 10:53:55 am »

Lol.

Castel slowly approached the inn again, feeling strangely that something was wrong with her coinpurse; but more importantly, she was curious about the fact that to heavily armed men just entered the tavern who looked suspiciously like guards. She slowly opened the door, and took in the sight, peeking in only her head.

"So... nobody died, that's great. Now, what's with these two men in here with the big armor?"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2018, 10:57:58 am »

Ferro, curious as of what was Zamira planning to do, decided to grab his barrel and follow her.

If the guards tried to stop him for some reason, he will just drop the barrel, unsheathe his sword from his back and slash at them with intent to kill.

...These guys, big armored? You make me laugh. Except that I haven't laughed everand I'm unable to laugh. Why am I even explaining things to myself?
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2018, 11:16:25 am »

*sigh of relief*
*writes down a description of the feeling of being un-cursed by the gods*
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2018, 01:22:25 pm »

"Hey, wait, sorry! It was an accident!"

Sheddan backs up while trying to talk down the innkeeper and the guards, while Denise bellows threateningly from his feet. If allowed, we leave the tavern.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 03:55:45 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2018, 02:36:35 pm »

"Thank you lords of heaven, I will send you an offering soon, but I fear that was only a taste of what we shall have to suffer from on this quest, now..." breathed Asher. 'Everyone outside, now! The blood is infected with a cruse that almost took two people's lives just now, I would suggest we avoid further contamination," Asher ordered in his most authoritative voice. He turned to the guards and then to the barkeep, "that includes you, unless you would like to have your head graphically exploded. I will assure you, it is not pleasant, and I did not even get to the exploding part, something I would prefer to keep true."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2018, 02:41:05 pm »

*exits the tavern*
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2018, 02:53:42 pm »

"No, seriously, what's going on? What accident?"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2018, 03:26:16 pm »

Ferro prepares to carry his barrel to the exit of the inn and leave. He didn't want to get involved in this "contamination" problem or in a fight with the guards, and the sooner he left the inn, the better.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2018, 06:16:11 pm »

Asher left as well after seeing many of the others having exited.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 11, 2018, 06:51:09 pm »

try to get the blood off, pray that I can do so before the curse takes hold.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 12, 2018, 09:39:16 am »

Zamira smiles inwardly to herself. While the other fools were working themselves all up into a tizzy worrying about the blood, she could sneak back to the caravan and loot it of every last penny. She’s not entirely confident convinced that it was even the witch who blew up the caravan. In all likelihood, it was probably a bunch of bandits, along with an overly enthusiastic mage of some sort.

Sneak away and then try to track the exploded man’s blood trail.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 12, 2018, 10:47:27 am »

^Betting pool on how long until they die starts now. You don't go off into evil witch land alone.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15