Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)  (Read 53995 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)
« Reply #315 on: July 31, 2018, 03:10:22 pm »

What happened to the lizardlings and lizard eggs we captured from the Rosamanas?

Being spoils of war, most if not all of soldiers sold the eggs or made omelettes with them. Lizards were kept as pets or sold away as well.

And do we still have the evidence of Eldrican's involvement of sending assassins after Cyl I and his wife?

The what evidence now? v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Hotfire90

« Reply #316 on: July 31, 2018, 03:20:10 pm »

The spymaster concluded that the Eldricans had sent assassins after Cyl I. On that note, what happened to the copy of the evidence that was given to the eldrican envoy?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 31, 2018, 03:30:35 pm »

The spymaster concluded that the Eldricans had sent assassins after Cyl I. On that note, what happened to the copy of the evidence that was given to the eldrican envoy?

Well yeah, they did try to kill Cyl I back in the day, when the original dynasty was in power.

As for the copy of evidence, its probably in some archive, long dismissed and forgotten by the GM their spies and courtiers alike.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 31, 2018, 03:40:30 pm »

It was so much time ago that it weighs almost nothing to most people. And it isn't the same dinasty

so...

1)A long long time ago we sent scouts to the mountains where the birdmen 2.0 were probably located in the orcworld they haven't never returned, and we decided to send someone else to find then, it was before the doomstorm

did people just said "oh, damn it, we are not sending another expedition and better they fuck themselves" and never tried to explore again?

2)The imediate terrains around the orcfortress is what exactly? sand/desert?

3) the birdmen 1.0, the ones that killed Leath, there are still tribes out there? they have relation with the birds of the orcworld? I wouldn't be surprised that the birds of the orcworld found their way into our lands and created two societies :v
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 31, 2018, 03:54:57 pm »

1)A long long time ago we sent scouts to the mountains where the birdmen 2.0 were probably located in the orcworld they haven't never returned, and we decided to send someone else to find then, it was before the doomstorm
did people just said "oh, damn it, we are not sending another expedition and better they fuck themselves" and never tried to explore again?

2)The imediate terrains around the orcfortress is what exactly? sand/desert?

3) the birdmen 1.0, the ones that killed Leath, there are still tribes out there? they have relation with the birds of the orcworld? I wouldn't be surprised that the birds of the orcworld found their way into our lands and created two societies :v

Yeah after the dissappearance of two groups people just stopped loitering around the mountains.

Mountains to the north, deserts/badlands everywhere else.

They probably migrated away now that everyone is settling around the Rainbow Lizard mountains and even more northernly.
SigFlags!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 01, 2018, 10:21:58 am »

How well know outside of Methiant is our fetish for magical artifacts?

Do we know if any of our neighbours have any magical artifacts? If so, what are they?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 01, 2018, 10:28:25 am »

How well know outside of Methiant is our fetish for magical artifacts?

Do we know if any of our neighbours have any magical artifacts? If so, what are they?

Artifact fetish of Methiantese is pretty well known.

Common knowledge aboot artifacts: Lametanians have the Bow of Striking or whatever it was called way back in the century. Eldrican still have the Crown of Eldric, inspiring soldiers to do better. They dont' really use it, though, and they definitely didn't use it when fighting against the nomads.

You have no info on other nations, but other nations don't really put their plans in few trinkets ;v As for Dwarves, well, I'm sure you can have a good guess.
SigFlags!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 01, 2018, 10:42:57 am »

Do you have any plans for spy related Edicts? The Spymaster and his lot don't really seem to do much or be that useful right now.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 01, 2018, 10:48:17 am »

Do you have any plans for spy related Edicts? The Spymaster and his lot don't really seem to do much or be that useful right now.

No idea ;v
SigFlags!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 01, 2018, 10:49:37 am »

Maybe you should crowdsource some edict ideas. :P

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 01, 2018, 11:07:31 am »

Do you still track the locations of our various lost artifacts? Is there any chance that they could be recovered?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 01, 2018, 11:49:28 am »

1. Dwarven Necklace of Persuasion, first made by King Houlandin I of Lauthbas in 810 AD, lost to Lametania in 811 AD, later recovered by King Llewyn "The Conqueror" of Lauthbas in 868AD. Brief internship in a Hydra from 881 AD to 882AD. Last held by Queen Aife of Lauthbas 892 AD during the economic collapse of Lauthbas.

2. Platinum dwarf Scepter bought in 816 AD by King Houlandin II of Lauthbas, later destroyed in 818 AD to appease Lady Aolineniya.

3. Murder Time, obsidian mace-head gifted to King Houlandin II of Lauthbas by the Formorian king in 827 AD. Reforged in 828 AD. Seized by Queen Alexandria of Lametania in 831 AD. Gifted back to Queen Elana of Lauthbas in 889 AD by Lametania governers, and then reforged. Last held by Queen Aife of Lauthbas 892 AD during the economic collapse of Lauthbas.

4. Dwarven Cuirass of Deflection, made for Houlandin III "The Master Tactician" of Lauthbas in 849 AD. Destroyed in 860 AD by Lady Aolineniya.

5. Sky Iron Knife, made for Houlandin III "The Master Tactician" of Lauthbas in 859 AD. Entombed with him in 860 AD. Uncovered in 867 AD by Llewyn "The Conqueror" of Lauthbas. Lost during Siege of Luathbas in Autumn, 891 AD. Gifted to Dukr Merachd "The Blessed" of Tven in 956 AD. Unknown fate.

6. Ancient Terror, an spear of unknown alloy was unearthed from an ancient barrow by Duke Estwalf "The Lizardslayer" of Tven in 963 AD. Unknown fate.

7. Dwarven Amulet of Protection, made for King Yoe I of Methiant in 1077 AD. Lost during Battle of Lamtain in Late Summer 1085 AD.

8. The Rainbow Scepter I, made for King Yoe I of Methiant in 1085 AD. Stolen by an unknown thief in 1092 AD. Recovered by adventurers the same year. Destroyed out of spite by dwarves in 1117 AD.

9. Lakemetal Thread Tunic, gifted to King Cyl I "The Conqueror" of Methiant in 1125 AD. Disappeared in 1145 AD.

10. Coronation Staff, unearthed from Lost Tombs of Tygwand by King Cyl I "The Conqueror" of Methiant in 1133 AD. Stolen by unknown thieves in 1183 AD.

11. Wolf-Fang, unearthed from Lost Tombs of Tygwand by King Cyl I "The Conqueror" of Methiant in 1133 AD. It was handed over to dwarves as terms of peace treaty in 1139 AD.

12. The Rainbow Scepter II, made for Emperor Cyl I "The Conqueror" of Methiant in 1144AD. Stolen by unknown thieves in 1183 AD.

13. Leaf-Necklace, recovered from unknown honeycomb tomb in 1153 AD by Emperor Cyl I "The Conqueror" of Methiant. Destroyed in 1155 AD.

14. Crown of Heavens, made for Emperor Yoe III of Methiant in 1165 AD.

15. Flying Horse, created for Empress Ruberta "The Good" of Methiant in 1174 AD.

16. Bracelet of Charisma, created for Empress Ruberta "The Good" of Methiant in 1179 AD. Stolen by unknown thieves in 1183 AD.

17. Bronze Flagbearer, created for Empress Ruberta "The Good" of Methiant in 1180 AD.

18. Candlestick of Weather, created for Empress Ruberta "The Good" of Methiant in 1182 AD.

19. Blade of Puncturing, created for Empress Ruberta "The Good" of Methiant in 1182 AD.

20. Rainbow Scepter III, created for Emperor Yoe IV of Methiant during his regency in 1191 AD.

1&3 were taken as debt/war/tribute reparations by Damdamians/Kiwis/whoever.

2&4 has been dissolved by soil according to elven rites.

5 fell into hands of Ankurvat Dwarves when Merachd and his army got busted during their attack against Ankurvat. They definitely sold it away somewhere to the west.

6 definitely ended in hands of Dahnians after their vile rebellious Tven vassal lost against their forces. Some Dahnian noble family ought to have it.

7 is defintiely with Lametanian royal family, in a royal vault or some such.

8 yup, they did it.

9 Elves took it back while also damaging the magic of remaining Moonthread cloaks.

...Of course I'm not telling you where 10, 12 and 16 is :P

11 As with all looted trinkets (look 5), they sold it away for money.

13 Trap item did its work and exploded, duh.

14 Currently on Yoe IV's head (stays there most of the time tbh).

15 Currently in Methiantese royal stables, in a separate wing of it cuz it kept eating normal horses after Ruberta's death.

17&20 are currently in the royal vault.

18 Kept in Orcworld Fortress, just in case.

19 Currently at Yoe IV's belt, usually in the vault.
SigFlags!

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 01, 2018, 11:54:36 am »

Wait a minute so the lazor horse is stress eating because her master died?.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 01, 2018, 12:05:40 pm »

Wait a minute so the lazor horse is stress eating because her master died?.

Just keep your kids away from it.

Or go Elf way and feed it your political prisoners.
SigFlags!

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 01, 2018, 12:11:07 pm »

So is Albion a monarchy?.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:13:34 pm by Basil ii »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35