Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)  (Read 53999 times)

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A!
« Reply #300 on: July 29, 2018, 08:47:04 pm »

Yeah I honestly don't care about magic either, I just want Methiant to survive. Also, why should we curse ourselves with the name of an old, failed kingdom? Out with the old kingdom, in with the new empire.
I think of it as Sardinia-Peidmont and Italy. The point being that all of the varying cultures were Italian, and thus declaring a unified Italian state, irregardless of the fact that there was the Kingdom of Italy a millennia earlier, and that it fell. Same as how there are a bunch of different cultures that are all Lauthbasian, and thus by becoming Lauthbas we secure the unity of these different cultures. We don't need to evoke the old kingdom som much as declare an new, unified (hopefully to be singularist) empire.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)
« Reply #301 on: July 29, 2018, 09:04:59 pm »

Alright, I'm not 100% sure if these questions qualify as lore questions, but I'll ask them nonetheless because they are important.

1: Do we still have a Laz0rhorse, or did it leave when Ruberta died?
2: Which relatives did we lose to the plague? Does our new emperor still have two surviving sisters?
3: If Cylia is alive, do we know her trait? She is older than Doge/Yoe IV, so I'm guessing the information would be available.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 29, 2018, 11:52:57 pm »

So what are the effects of having Pantheonism as our state religion both short and long term?

Costlier temples, for sure.

Pantheonist support if you are buddies with them and bad things start to happen.

2: Which relatives did we lose to the plague? Does our new emperor still have two surviving sisters?
3: If Cylia is alive, do we know her trait? She is older than Doge/Yoe IV, so I'm guessing the information would be available.

2. Couple cousins on Hein's side. Both sisters still alive.
3. Wise.

As for The Flying Horse, I will think about it later.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 30, 2018, 11:20:07 am »

So from what I can tell we can expect Yoe IV as a Hedonist to be getting "Busy" a lot. What else can we expect to arise from that trait?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 30, 2018, 11:23:48 am »

So from what I can tell we can expect Yoe IV as a Hedonist to be getting "Busy" a lot. What else can we expect to arise from that trait?

There will be a chance that he will 'automatically' approve of lavish parties, parades, funerals etc.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 30, 2018, 11:28:52 am »

Will Hedonist... finally give us the chance to obtain the ever elusive harem? Since he doesn't seem to be the type to be satisfied with only one.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 30, 2018, 11:31:49 am »

Will Hedonist... finally give us the chance to obtain the ever elusive harem? Since he doesn't seem to be the type to be satisfied with only one.

He will bone people before, during and after marriage, so be prepared for lots of bastards, scandals, divorces and pretenders somewhere in the 1200s v;
SigFlags!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 30, 2018, 11:34:45 am »

I imagine that the people will get used to it eventually. "Oh look. Another bastard. Wonder how that happened..."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 30, 2018, 11:47:50 am »

Yoe IV is looking like he's shaping up to be another Cyl the Great with all those good traits of his... except with the scandalous personal life problems of Cyl's children too.

Also not going to lie... I have this weird image in my head of Yoe IV demanding a country's princes/princesses at the end of wars instead of actually important stuff like land and money. Just cause he's such a horndog.  :P

« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 11:52:19 am by Prophet »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 30, 2018, 11:52:52 am »

Also not going to lie... I have this weird image in my head of Yoe IV demanding a country's princes/princesses at the end of wars instead of actually important stuff like land and money. Just cause he's such a horndog.  :P

;vc

* Haspen scribbles down for the future use.

Prophet u genius.
SigFlags!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 30, 2018, 11:57:14 am »

Damn it Prohpet, you gave him ideas! Never give a GM ideas!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 30, 2018, 12:55:04 pm »

How's the City of Luathbas doing anyway? We haven't heard from it in a while so I hope it's doing fine.

Also how are the Hurthlings doing? Have we finally seen them spread outside of their valley a bit?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 30, 2018, 12:55:42 pm »

Also, did anything of note happen in Orcworld during the Timeskip?

Edit: What are the details of the Peace Treaty that ended the great war with Rossama? How long is it good for, and is Methiant bound by it in any way?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 02:25:02 pm by Weirdsound »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 30, 2018, 03:49:07 pm »

How's the City of Luathbas doing anyway? We haven't heard from it in a while so I hope it's doing fine.

Also how are the Hurthlings doing? Have we finally seen them spread outside of their valley a bit?

It's prospering, although it's fame as centre of theological thought has dimmed somewhat.

They're mostly in their valley, some families has moved out to southern Cydwyl or Tvenian area though. Still, they don't like moving a lot.

Also, did anything of note happen in Orcworld during the Timeskip?

Edit: What are the details of the Peace Treaty that ended the great war with Rossama? How long is it good for, and is Methiant bound by it in any way?

Nothing at all. No delegations or attacks occured, which makes the soldiers a bit complacent.

Rosamanas stay east of Bloodpeak Mountains, non-Rosamanas stay in the west of them. So far it has held since its conception amongst all five parties (Rosamana, Helliste, Methiant, Cydwyl and Parsia).
SigFlags!

Hotfire90

« Reply #314 on: July 31, 2018, 03:06:16 pm »

What happened to the lizardlings and lizard eggs we captured from the Rosamanas?

And do we still have the evidence of Eldrican's involvement of sending assassins after Cyl I and his wife?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35