Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)  (Read 54037 times)

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A!
« Reply #285 on: July 25, 2018, 02:32:32 pm »

[i am quite curious about your world] so have the gods weakened due to the decline of magic?.
If so could they once send powerful avatars on earth.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:38:33 pm by Basil ii »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 25, 2018, 02:44:29 pm »

[i am quite curious about your world] so have the gods weakened due to the decline of magic?.

No idea and no idea :v

Your questions would have a point *IF* I had a whole lorebook at ready, which I don't, because I make things up as we go and when needed.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 25, 2018, 02:55:07 pm »

No idea and no idea :v

Your questions would have a point *IF* I had a whole lorebook at ready, which I don't, because I make things up as we go and when needed.
thank you for your time i will stop posting for a while.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 25, 2018, 11:32:20 pm »

Who was your favorite ruler that we've had over the various games Haspen? Also I know that interactions with other religions spawned stuff like the Singularists and the Alldivine in the Luathbas region but is the reverse true? Has Pantheonism had any impact on other religions/countries/regions?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 25, 2018, 11:55:12 pm »

Who was your favorite ruler that we've had over the various games Haspen?

Houlandin III of Luathbas, duh.

Also I know that interactions with other religions spawned stuff like the Singularists and the Alldivine in the Luathbas region but is the reverse true? Has Pantheonism had any impact on other religions/countries/regions?

Its Dahnian variant propagated north and replaced the native Hel(liste) animism between games 2 and 3.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 26, 2018, 01:10:18 am »

Ah. Was Houlandin III the Half-Elf or the one who married an elf? Can't remember which he was off the top of my head. Either way it's not that surprising. The original Houlandins where pretty awesome.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 01:11:49 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 26, 2018, 01:18:41 am »

Houlandin III was the Half-Elf.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)
« Reply #292 on: July 29, 2018, 03:45:16 pm »

I wonder if the sorceress magic gave us cancer. Or maybe just bad luck.

The truth is out there!
SigFlags!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 29, 2018, 03:51:28 pm »

Well while were on the subject of mysteries... why do I get a feeling that it's the Wizards who stole our artifacts as some kind of punishment for hiring Sorceresses so much?

I know humans are currently the least magical race in the world but what is the most magical race in the world right now?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 29, 2018, 04:08:25 pm »

I know humans are currently the least magical race in the world but what is the most magical race in the world right now?

Elves.

A large gap in magical capabilities later, you get Dwarves.
SigFlags!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 29, 2018, 04:13:06 pm »

Since Elves can produce healthy children with humans what would happen if a bloodline of humans kept breeding with Elves?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 29, 2018, 05:14:20 pm »

Since Elves can produce healthy children with humans what would happen if a bloodline of humans kept breeding with Elves?

Probably they would retain more and more elfin features. 8 - 10 or so generations down the line, magic-wielding kids would appear.
SigFlags!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 29, 2018, 05:27:41 pm »

... I now support breeding with Elves at all costs. Also oh hey a name change!

So what are the effects of having Pantheonism as our state religion both short and long term?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 05:30:31 pm by Prophet »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 29, 2018, 05:52:59 pm »

So what are the effects of having Pantheonism as our state religion both short and long term?
>More Support from Pantheists now
>Less Heresy and invading religion in the long run
>However, if we get Told off by the priests or remove it Some... "Important" groups of people will probably get pissed off at us.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 29, 2018, 08:33:22 pm »

>More Support from Pantheists now
>Less Heresy and invading religion in the long run
>However, if we get Told off by the priests or remove it Some... "Important" groups of people will probably get pissed off at us.
Also, it costs more money as the Pantheonists, unlike the Singularists, demand costly shrines and temples.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35