Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)  (Read 54036 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A!
« Reply #210 on: July 05, 2018, 11:49:34 pm »

How is the religious situation in the Empire doing lately anyway? Like how is Pantheonism doing? Alldivines? The minor cults that used to be protected?.... Evil Damed worship?

I'm going to address that soon in game tho 'v.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2018, 03:07:30 am »

Oh, when I was looking about what was the pantheonist view on non-humans I found that there were in the first spamgame a group of merchant lizard people, short tempered, colors from green to brown, no black (or was from black to brown and no green?)

they just did shit in the same day they steped luathbas, got banned and they decided that they will never come back, aparently they are from far far away after gutba lands

And they use "S" in their phrasssssssessss a lot

Sssso are they related to the lizardsssss guysssss that we had to deal in ssssspamkingdom2?

Also, the centaurs that we tried to recruit? did they managed to get past gutba or they culture got they killed before?
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 06, 2018, 10:58:56 am »

Sssso are they related to the lizardsssss guysssss that we had to deal in ssssspamkingdom2?

Let me just say that in this world there's heck a lot of reptilean overlords to choose from ;v

Also, the centaurs that we tried to recruit? did they managed to get past gutba or they culture got they killed before?

An excellent question that could be very generously answered if only some intrepid explorers and scholars mounted an expedition that way, don't you think v;
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2018, 01:33:51 pm »

good point  :P
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 08, 2018, 06:13:14 am »

Now that we've had access to orcworld for a while, and have been sending troops and scholars through, how well known is the portal?

Is it common knowledge in Methiant? Do our neighbours know much about it?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 08, 2018, 06:16:05 am »

Now that we've had access to orcworld for a while, and have been sending troops and scholars through, how well known is the portal?

Is it common knowledge in Methiant? Do our neighbours know much about it?

People know about it, others know about it, nobody bothers because they're sure Methiant won't let them in. The 'new world' hype has kinda died off, especially when the toxic dust storm and sealing of the tunnel happened.
SigFlags!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 08, 2018, 10:45:51 pm »

Have court wizards ever been a thing in this worlds history? I'm kinda curious because we've given the choice to offer a place in our court to wizards to pay for their help before if I remember correctly.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 08, 2018, 11:42:36 pm »

Have court wizards ever been a thing in this worlds history? I'm kinda curious because we've given the choice to offer a place in our court to wizards to pay for their help before if I remember correctly.

No.

Just because you were given that choice doesn't mean a Wizard would accept it (aka it was to road you toward epic quests).
SigFlags!

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 21, 2018, 01:24:18 am »

shouldn’t the cult of damed hate the kingdom of eldrican for dealing with the filth known as dwarven kind?.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 01:56:03 am by Basil ii »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 21, 2018, 02:22:49 am »

shouldn’t the cult of damed hate the kingdom of eldrican for dealing with the filth known as dwarven kind?.

Not nowadays, not really.
SigFlags!

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A
« Reply #220 on: July 21, 2018, 02:26:22 am »

Not nowadays, not really.
so the cult tolerate the dwarfs but not anything else?.

Or maybe it is that the more fanatical members are starting to die off.

It likely that the dwarven goods is simply to valuable to be thrown aside.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 09:37:41 am by Basil ii »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 21, 2018, 05:56:07 pm »

In game it was said somewhere that the eldrican had too much trade ties with the dwarves (they sold crops and trinkets to them), and when the cult of the damed took place their racist tendencies got weaker

if somewhere is likely to create a Damed heresy it's there

holy fuck, maybe that will be the way their huge alliance can dissolve

So, what is the religious census now?

before it was suggested that we had three state religions because pantheonist singularism and alldivines were the big ones

but it seens that the majority of our population is pantheonist now, how much we have from the others? 60% pantheonists 15% singularist 15%alldivines 10% others?

also, how work the religious structure? can the archpriest/priests be monarcs/nobles at the same time? is it possible that if we decide to put that state relgion edict at work we might use the chance to make that plan of us becoming the head of the religion?
Novice english wordsmith

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 21, 2018, 06:10:42 pm »

So, what is the religious census now?

before it was suggested that we had three state religions because pantheonist singularism and alldivines were the big ones

but it seens that the majority of our population is pantheonist now, how much we have from the others? 60% pantheonists 15% singularist 15%alldivines 10% others?

also, how work the religious structure? can the archpriest/priests be monarcs/nobles at the same time? is it possible that if we decide to put that state relgion edict at work we might use the chance to make that plan of us becoming the head of the religion?

Majority means at least 66% of populace is adhering to Pantheonist faith ;v

All the faiths in Methiant and elsewhere stick to the 'elected by high clerics' position of the head of the church. Only the Gubtan faith is different, cuz it places the First Emperor as god and his sons being sons of a god.
SigFlags!

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 23, 2018, 10:07:32 am »

So why are the dwarfs dying out when they seem to prosper. does the strength of magic effect fertility of the race.?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:50:08 am by Basil ii »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 23, 2018, 02:02:21 pm »

Totally a lore question, don't tell me otherwise: Did you forget you made SPAMCOLONY? :P
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35