Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)  (Read 53860 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A!
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2018, 04:49:12 pm »

Is King Erik also Pantheonist?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2018, 04:51:59 pm »

Entirety of the north has been Pantheonist for hundreds of years now.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2018, 04:53:49 pm »

Entirety of the north has been Pantheonist for hundreds of years now.

Shit. We should team up my agenda of 'combine nations by making King Erik emperor' with your agenda of Spamkingdom 1 Nostalgia.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2018, 04:55:30 pm »

Suddenly Erik has become a very very acceptable heir. We need to get some Elective Succession stat! Pantheonism for the win! He is of the bloodline of Cyl and of the best religion!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2018, 03:25:15 pm »

So now that we control the Luathbasian core regions, the three Luathbasian peoples, and are Pantheonist is there anything else we need for a Luathbas Restoration to be possible?

Also just cause I'm curious is there anything we've done in the past three games that have helped the weakening of magic?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2018, 03:58:31 pm »

So now that we control the Luathbasian core regions, the three Luathbasian peoples, and are Pantheonist is there anything else we need for a Luathbas Restoration to be possible?

Also just cause I'm curious is there anything we've done in the past three games that have helped the weakening of magic?

The last piece of territory to truly claim Restoration of Luathbas would be at least the eastern half of the current Duchy of Koi, vassal of Eldricans.

Any megabeast slaying counts up for this, but no, there wasn't much you dont to weaken it; instead, you never helped strengthen it, so it wanes away on its own slowly.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2018, 04:26:53 pm »

How can we strengthened magic? I mean besides killing off a lot of humans, stop science from progressing, or hiring super expensive sorceresses?

Also just you wait Eldricans. You've proven yourself a fickle neighbor at best so next time you decide to act up Koi will be ours! Then finally Luathbasian glory shall shine again!  8)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2018, 06:58:34 pm »

The title will be fucking big

"Don't mess with me, I am Cyl, emperor of methiant, restorer of Luathbas, king of luathbas, felonsien, tiffit. conqueror of donuth and overlord of eval and... hey, wake up, I haven't finished yet"
---------------------------------
Questions

1. there are negative title?

2. a negative title will count towards being "the great" or it will hind the progress and we will have to take another title?

3. How old can a dwarf be? Long enough that we probably won't see a civil war raging because the king will always have time enough to procreate?
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2018, 12:07:25 am »

How can we strengthened magic? I mean besides killing off a lot of humans, stop science from progressing, or hiring super expensive sorceresses?

To be honest there's not much you can do with current framework ;v

1. there are negative title?

2. a negative title will count towards being "the great" or it will hind the progress and we will have to take another title?

3. How old can a dwarf be? Long enough that we probably won't see a civil war raging because the king will always have time enough to procreate?

1. Only a few, reserved for the worst of the worst.

2. They will hinder it, duh.

3. In this setting, Elves comfortably live up to 300, Dwarves up to 200, Hurthlings to about 100, Humans usually end at 60.
SigFlags!

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2018, 06:14:11 pm »

Is being particularly cruel, incompetent, romantically promiscuous or having some from every meta-human species a negative trait?
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2018, 12:03:30 am »

Is being particularly cruel, incompetent, romantically promiscuous or having some from every meta-human species a negative trait?

There's plethora of negative traits, people voting in SPAMKINGDOM are just good enough at avoiding them. Or on few occassions, RNG blesses their rolls.
SigFlags!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2018, 05:38:50 am »

You once mentioned castes in the context of Dwarves, and that's had me curious... How does Dwarrow society work, anyway?
(Dwarrow being an ancient Norse plural for multiple dwarfs)
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2018, 09:33:48 am »

You once mentioned castes in the context of Dwarves, and that's had me curious... How does Dwarrow society work, anyway?

No idea, didn't get to it in detail v:

Tbh you must be taking more meticulous notes about spamkingdom than I do 'v.
SigFlags!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2018, 09:56:55 am »

No idea, didn't get to it in detail v:

Tbh you must be taking more meticulous notes about spamkingdom than I do 'v.
Well, in that case, I'm counting on you to create a massive Dwarven societal system and law and culture before I next come on the forum!
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2018, 09:13:27 pm »

I have the impression (obviously not canon) from Uncle Dwarf King's visit that it's managed somewhat like a large international conglomerate in our world, with multiple corporate entities (fortresses) each having their own specialty products and performance goals. We've heard that the regional managers (kings) have a Council that obviously exchanges information and makes coordinated decisions like destroying artifacts. Some of the phrases the High King uses sound like a CEO or at least very senior director upset with his underlings' stubborn pride tanking the "eastern" branches' bottom line.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35