Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)  (Read 53835 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A!
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2018, 06:15:33 am »

Wait, does that mean that the magical artifacts that we get from dwarves are made out of "blood sacrifices"? Is the principle material of the scepter of weather a handfull of our people that they temporary stole from us?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2018, 06:22:52 am »

Are the artifacts worth it
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2018, 06:32:26 am »

Wait, does that mean that the magical artifacts that we get from dwarves are made out of "blood sacrifices"? Is the principle material of the scepter of weather a handfull of our people that they temporary stole from us?
I believe we were already told that this was true. I mean, not specifically that they boiled down our people into the weather sceptre, but that they do make their artefacts out of blood sacrifice.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 06:37:22 am by Maximum Spin »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2018, 06:33:49 am »

Forgiving the dwarves was a mistake.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2018, 09:34:52 am »

I thought the "blood sacrifices" were metaphorical like how they would sacrifice a big number of dwarves to exploit the deepest parts of the land for the search of magical stuff

or they in fact  cut their hands to bleed into the object I dunno

but wearing artifacts made of dead dwarves seems cool to visualize
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2018, 10:57:44 am »

They draw blood from living beings with needles and pipes and mix it into their powders and alloys used in artifact making. After all, there's a lot of iron in blood :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2018, 11:13:03 am »

They draw blood from living beings with needles and pipes and mix it into their powders and alloys used in artifact making. After all, there's a lot of iron in blood :P

If someone REALLY piss us off we are going to make a sword from the blood of our enemies

write that down
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2018, 11:22:02 am »

Wait will our artifacts eventually stop working as the magic of the world disappears?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2018, 11:24:35 am »

Wait will our artifacts eventually stop working as the magic of the world disappears?

We really do need to institute the House of Learning to master weather control before then.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2018, 11:29:50 am »

If someone REALLY piss us off we are going to make a sword from the blood of our enemies

write that down

A right way of thinking, but best way to go is to make a sword from blood of the someone's children and other loved ones, then use it to stab the fucker.

Definitely.

We really do need to institute the House of Learning to master weather control before then.

Yeah, gotta build that Climatron!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2018, 11:36:38 am »

Hmm. Would it ever be possible for humans to find a way to learn to eventually do magic or are humans just completely and utterly incapable of using magic forever?

Also is there any big events that we caused/influenced during the three SPAMKINGDOM games that had a major impact on the history of this region/world?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2018, 11:39:20 am »

Are orcs purely a feature of the Ironbone Mountains (as in, does it seem like they've radiated out from that area) or are they found elsewhere in the world as well? For instance, are the Calvendocians and Damdamians familiar with them in the same way? Are there any famous orcs?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2018, 11:46:41 am »

Hmm. Would it ever be possible for humans to find a way to learn to eventually do magic or are humans just completely and utterly incapable of using magic forever?

Also is there any big events that we caused/influenced during the three SPAMKINGDOM games that had a major impact on the history of this region/world?

Yes, that requires infusing the world with more magic.

Breaking Luathbas up caused slight technological delay in the region, thus allowing the westerners to stumble upon Fireblood first.

Are orcs purely a feature of the Ironbone Mountains (as in, does it seem like they've radiated out from that area) or are they found elsewhere in the world as well? For instance, are the Calvendocians and Damdamians familiar with them in the same way? Are there any famous orcs?

Orcs are native to Orcworld and has been inhabiting Ironbone Mountains for several hundred years, raiding nearby lands every so often too. But no, they haven't ventured past Eldrican and Parsia, relatively speaking. No famous orcs existed, except some occassional orcish warchiefs that survived long enough for someone to record their names (I think there was one in Luathbas time?)
SigFlags!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2018, 12:04:53 pm »

So besides killing off huge amounts of humans, rolling back technology, and hiring sorceresses are there other ways to strengthen magic? Also just to make sure since you used a different word by infuse do you mean strengthen magic as opposed to it's current weakening?

Are/were there ever going to be any edicts that revolved around magic stuff?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2018, 12:12:28 pm »

Orcs are native to Orcworld and has been inhabiting Ironbone Mountains for several hundred years, raiding nearby lands every so often too. But no, they haven't ventured past Eldrican and Parsia, relatively speaking. No famous orcs existed, except some occassional orcish warchiefs that survived long enough for someone to record their names (I think there was one in Luathbas time?)

Yeah, what I was wondering about was whether there was just one portal to Orcworld or several scattered in the world (perhaps sporadically opening and closing in magical hotspots), but this points to just one stable gateway that may or may not have a magical origin.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35