Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22

Author Topic: One World (ISG/SG)  (Read 25623 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: One World (ISG)
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2018, 05:47:24 pm »

Any action for the current main character?
Can't think of anything.
Gabby too disturbed/shocked to currently do anything? :p

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2018, 12:58:45 am »

"That's it, we're going!"
The maid forces you and the lady out of the room.

"You!" She then points at the lady. "If you try anything like that again, I will report you, not just to hotel management but to the West Bredmark police!"
"Yeah, whatever. I got better things to do anyway." The lady heads back towards the room that the gentleman earlier entered.

The maid turns to you. "S-sorry about that Miss Sommers... umm, I-I should get back to my post."
You stand there for a moment, still shocked from what you just saw. You then hear some voices in the other hallway and decide to check it out.

Apparently, the manager has returned, along with a detective and a security guard. The manager opens the door to the room where the murder took place, and the detective enters...

Spoiler: Character Info (click to show/hide)

Feel free to control any characters, create any events anywhere, or make any kinds of suggestions you want!

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2018, 06:11:55 am »

The detective runs out of the room saying something about never seeing a dead body before then he throws up in the hallway.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2018, 07:26:10 am »

The detective runs out of the room saying something about never seeing a dead body before then he throws up in the hallway.

Turns out that the Blue Haired Lady was the REAL detective all along!
Edit: Nah, that idea of mine is just stupid.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 07:28:08 am by Ultimuh »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2018, 07:44:52 am »

He's still a detective... Just ah... A pet detective!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2018, 05:10:18 am »

A few moments later, the detective runs out of the room, looking sick.
"Oh god... I've never seen a dead body before..." He then throws up in the hallway.

Manager: "B-but, you're a detective!"
Detective: *groaning* "I'm a pet detective! I thought someone had lost their dog or something!"

The manager is in astonishment as he scratches his head and looks around. He is then startled to see you standing nearby, observing everything.
Manager: "Err, M-Miss Sommers! I-I cannot apologize enough for this inconvenience!..." He clears his throat, hinting at the maid to clean up the mess, as she hurriedly leaves to get cleaning supplies.

The manager continues: "A crime was committed here recently, and we are..." He glances at the dazed pet detective. "...trying to commence the investigation."
"Surely such affairs won't be of any interest nor relevance to you, Miss Sommers. Please, do continue with your regular business. A-And I assure you, this is not the typical quality of stay you can expect here at this hotel!"

Meanwhile, the pet detective continues to cough and pant heavily nearby.

Feel free to control any characters, create any events anywhere, or make any kinds of suggestions you want!

Ear teeth

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2018, 05:22:15 am »

As usual, the Detective's assistant is the competent one here.
With an annoyed sigh and rolling his eyes, he proceeds to investigate the crime scene, with or without the detective.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2018, 11:45:31 am »

And Gammy says... "Do you need help? I was top of my class in the Royal Investigative Academy before I took up Otterball full-time." ... and enters the room and begins investigating before waiting to hear an answer.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2018, 07:24:36 pm »

With an annoyed sigh and rolling his eyes, the detective's assistant proceeds to investigate the crime scene, with or without the detective.

Meanwhile, you reply to the manager: "Do you need help? I was top of my class in the Royal Investigative Academy before I took up Otterball full-time." You then enter the room and begin investigating before waiting to hear an answer.
"Err--umm, y-yes, p-please Miss Sommers, t-that would be much appreciated!" The manager replies as you are already inside, looking around.

Aside from the dead body on the floor, which the detective's assistant has already begun examining, the room is in a bit of a mess. There are papers and various miscellaneous items strewn across the table and on the ground, including a half-eaten apple.

"So you went to the Royal Investigative Academy huh?" The detective's assistant says to you. "I didn't know one of Otterball's greatest had an investigative streak in her."
You smile and nod to him, as you examine some of the pieces of paper on the table. There are a few government notices, demanding payment of owed funds. There's also a wrinkled and barely legible note with very vague instructions about who-knows-what.

"I'm in my third year now at the academy. Been working as an intern for a little while. Can you believe this guy that they paired me with? Last week he saw a bit of blood on the ground and nearly fainted! Turns out, it was just a splash of paint!"

"Heh. Sounds tough." You continue to examine the area, finding a small metallic emblem on the ground, depicting a spider in the center of a human hand. You decide to hang on to it for now.
"It is. Although, most of our cases are related to missing pets. So this one's a bit more serious..."
"...Anyway, looks like this guy was strangled to death. Murder weapon may have been a piece of cloth, or just the killer's bare arms. The killer was probably pretty athletic. There's also a possibility that there were multiple killers involved."

You approach the body to get a better look at it.

"Hmm, what's this?..." The detective's assistant carefully retrieves a strand of hair partially beneath the victim's hands.
"Looks like... a strand of purple hair...?" He then looks at you, particularly your hair, comparing it to the strand that he's holding, as his expression becomes very troubled...
"Miss Sommers... I think this is your hair."

> Optional: Do you recognize anything about the victim or anything in his room?
> Optional: Create an event outside the scene (anywhere).

Ear teeth

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2018, 08:36:25 pm »

Why of course you know him! He's one of your lover's best buds (Is it okay to tell him about your lover?)! (Although his name eludes you..)
Wait.. Was he possibly the one who wrote that threatening note?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2018, 11:28:37 pm »

That spider hand symbol... you don't know what it means, but you definitely recognise it: the player in your position for the Wicklers has that exact tattoo. The plot continues to thicken to a jellylike consistency...

From down the hall, meanwhile, the sounds of the blue-haired woman enjoying some drugs intrude upon the dramatic tension.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2018, 11:35:17 pm »

Why of course you know him! He's one of your lover's best buds (Is it okay to tell him about your lover?)! (Although his name eludes you..)
Wait.. Was he possibly the one who wrote that threatening note?

I thought the murderer wrote it, wait
He wrote it with his murderer, one of your many ex ,he try to break up you and your lover
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2018, 07:22:37 am »

As you look at the body you suddenly recognize him as one of your lover's best buds! In fact you even dated him for a while, and he was one of few others who knew about your forbidden love affair. For some reason though you can't seem to recall his name...
Wait... was he possibly the one who wrote that threatening note?

And that spider hand symbol... you don't know what it means, but you definitely recognize it: the player in your position for the Wicklers has that exact tattoo! What is going on here!?
Your mind races with questions as the detective's assistant watches you intensely with the strand of purple hair in his hand.

Suddenly, from down the hall, you hear the ecstatic wailing of the blue-haired woman:
"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddddd I'm sooooooooooooo highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!......"
"Huh?? Keep what down???"
"Hey when did this giant mushroom get here!?!?"

You and the detective's assistant glance around awkwardly as you soon snap back to the situation.
"Err, I know this guy! He's one of my l--... one of my exes! And that hair, it can't be mine! I don't know how it got there!" You exclaim, a bit frantic.

The detective's assistant clears his throat, continuing to look at you with suspicion.
"Ehem... Miss Sommers, this evidence can't be ignored. This hair matches the exact color of your hair... I'm afraid I'm going to have to search your room. Would you please come with me?"
You then remember the secret shrine in your room dedicated to your lover, which you'd rather not have anyone find... but what choice do you have?

> Optional: When was the last time you saw the victim? Can you think of any reason why someone would want him dead?

Ear teeth

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2018, 07:35:33 am »

> Optional: When was the last time you saw the victim? Can you think of any reason why someone would want him dead?

Well.. You yourself would do anything to keep your affair a secret.. But not commit murder! ᵃˡᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ..

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2018, 07:38:10 am »

As they walk out of the room the blue haired woman runs past them screaming that she is being chased by mushroom men, and that the walls are melting and the rainbows are screaming.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22