Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: One World (ISG/SG)  (Read 25589 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: One World (ISG/SG)
« Reply #300 on: September 20, 2019, 02:58:48 am »

This chapter is just getting sillier with every update.
Even sillier than the other chapters combined.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 26, 2019, 06:31:23 pm »

Myrtle goes up to the guards and tells them about the mimes killing everybody and the building being on fire down stairs.

The guards quickly hurry down to check on the situation, leaving nothing standing between Myrtle and the door to her target.

She takes the door handle and turns it, slowly opening the door...

Suddenly, a meteorite about 30 ft in diameter crashes into the room!

The impact levels much of the building and some of the surrounding area as well, but Myrtle survives the explosion using her SUPER STEALTH ASSASSIN POWERS!

Fire, smoke, and debris disperses around the crash site as Myrtle tries to regain her composure and make sense of what just happened. The guards outside attend to the crisis as well, also totally confounded.

Guard: "What on earth!!??"

...What on earth indeed!...

Spoiler: Character Info (click to show/hide)

Feel free to control any characters, create any events anywhere, or make any kinds of suggestions you want!

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 26, 2019, 09:32:24 pm »

”it was from space”
Myrttle says
The meteor cracks in half, revealing what looks like a pink spider with fur and crab pincers on each of its legs
It hears “From space” from one of the two legged creatures
In a high pitched voice it says ”From space!”

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 27, 2019, 01:28:44 pm »

After the spider thing speaks is about when all the dead mimes and bits of rubble start falling from the sky.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 27, 2019, 02:02:29 pm »

"This is probobly the est this job could have gone, unless he was sneaked out by a group of highly trained body guared, but what are the odds of that happening?"
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 27, 2019, 02:34:23 pm »

Suddenly, you wake up! These strange events was all a dream!
You must have fallen asleep at home while taking a short nap before heading out for your mission at the governmental district.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 04:46:43 pm by Ultimuh »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 27, 2019, 03:04:01 pm »

You Head to your closet to get the guard uniform, but when you open the door you find the pink fur spider. It says ”Hello. The other human heard you talk about trying to kill the person he was guarding, so he knocked you out and brought you here hoping you would forget about the mission. I followed and the guard ran off when he saw me”

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 03, 2019, 09:24:15 pm »

"It was from space..." Myrtle says.

The meteor cracks in half, revealing what looks like a pink spider with fur and crab pincers on each of its legs.

The creature seems to hear Myrtle speak, as then in a high pitched voice it says "From space!"

The guards look to each other confusedly, as they are then startled by a rain of dead mimes and bits of rubble falling from the sky.

"This is probably the best this job could have gone, unless he was snuck out by a group of highly trained body guards, but what are the odds of that happening?" Myrtle muses to herself as she witnesses the carnage around the meteorite.

Suddenly, Myrtle's surroundings start to quiver and blur!...

...As she then wakes up!
   Apparently these strange events were all a dream!

Myrtle rubs her eyes as she realizes that she must have fallen asleep at home while taking a short nap before heading out for her mission at the governmental district.

What a strange dream that was...

She soon gets up and heads to her closet to get the clerk uniform, but when she opens the door she finds the pink fur spider from her dream!

Pink fur spider: "Hello. The other human heard you talk about trying to kill the person he was guarding, so he knocked you out and brought you here hoping you would forget about the mission. I followed and the guard ran off when he saw me."

Myrtle takes a step back, bewildered by the creature's presence.

But... it was a dream, wasn't it? How is this strange creature here? And what is it talking about? One of Ecostone's guards knows about my mission, and incapacitated me and put me here?...

Myrtle pauses in total perplexity, uncertain about what's happening and what to do...

Feel free to control any characters, create any events anywhere, or make any kinds of suggestions you want!

Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 04, 2019, 07:15:41 am »

As she's trying to figure out whats going on, then she looks out the window and notices that there's a massive horde of mimes marching through the streets attacking anyone that gets close.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 04, 2019, 08:11:41 am »

The pink spider thinks to Myrttle A dream it may have been, but I can travel through dreams. According to your thoughts, there is a group of silent humans called mimes attack Ng other humans?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 06, 2019, 12:18:20 am »

As Myrtle is trying to figure out what's going on, she notices outside the window that there's a massive horde of mimes marching through the streets attacking anyone that gets close.

She then hears the pink spider's voice sounding within her thoughts: A dream it may have been, but I can travel through dreams. According to your thoughts, there is a group of silent humans called mimes attacking other humans?

Myrtle abruptly turns to the pink spider, further disturbed by the instance of psychic communication. ...W-What? D-Did that creature just read my mind!? B-But that's impossible! What is happening!? Myrtle thinks frantically.

This has to be another dream, right? Wake up, Myrtle! Wake up...!! Myrtle slaps and pinches herself, trying to awaken again...

Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 06, 2019, 04:00:24 am »

why are you damaging yourself? This behavior doesn’t make sense

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 06, 2019, 06:58:21 am »

From outside you hear someone say, "Its the mimepocalypse, it was foretold in the prophecies!" and someone else say, "Its the lizard people from the government they're punishing us with mimes for discovering them!"
Then suddenly a mime throws its self through the window and it starts to come towards Myrtle, but she's able to defeat it with her assassin powers.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 06, 2019, 01:00:07 pm »

Another mime jumps through the window, this time the pink spider shrinks itself so it can get inside the mime. The mine’s eyes turn pink when it crawls inside. The mime starts talking ”oh, I wasn’t sure if I could do this, I thought I could only travel in dreams. Maybe I can help you with the government thing

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 08, 2019, 03:40:46 pm »

Myrtle’s assignation target was unaffected by the chaos on the surface since he was in a bunker underground. He never told anyone else the bunker even existed, so he was surprised when he heard knocking on the bunker door.

Chief, the mimes went rogue as screaming chair caught on fire, a meteor hit the ground and inside was a pink spider. One of the guards knocked out the new girl and took her home, which makes no sense. Oh yes, the new girl came yesterday, when all of... the guard thought for a moment the new girl must be the pyromancer we were told about, by her...the whole day has been weird. Did I mention the raining mimes? Ipthere was those too. Also bloodthirsty mimes are taking over the town. Maybe not literally vampires, but who can say it this point due to the leader cuts him off. How did you learn of this place? I told no one. How many mind readers are in my ranks? The guard, obviously confused stammers wh-what about the-the screaming ch-chairs and tell me how you learned of this place and then talk about what happened. Do you remember why I told no one about the underground?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22