Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: The Saga of Kung Fu Man! Ch.1 Wooo in the hell is this...?  (Read 11239 times)

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Saga of Kung Fu Man! Ch.1 Secret Techniques Unleashed
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2018, 02:57:10 am »

BA
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2018, 02:41:35 pm »

BA

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2018, 07:04:34 pm »

2/4, 6/0/0/1
Trait acquired: Path of JC.
Spoiler: old memories (click to show/hide)

You grab the Colonel’s hand and give it a firm shake. “You’re not too bad, yourself, Colonel.”

[(?) The Colonels will remember that]

“Yeah. You’re an odd fellow, but you’re a good hand. I respect that. The boss will be happy to hear about the ass kicking that happened today. Really happy.”
“You know, I had a thought. Boss? You mean that old guy I met at El Pollo Loco earlier? I mean…he’s called Colonel. You’re also called Colonel. Shouldn’t that mean that you’re both of equal rank? Both of ya wear that white suit ensemble. Doesn’t that get confusing after a while?”
“Now you listen here, smart-ass. I’m a Colonel. That old guy, Harland? He’s also a Colonel. We’re not the only ones. You know the saying about how ‘all are created equal, but some are more equal to others’ It's kinda like that.”
“...uh huh. Right… Seems a bit complicated for a just a fast food company.”
”Just a fast food company? Man, We..We just slaughtered a bunch of Renaissance fair role play rejects. Does that sound like normal fast food company behavior?
“Yes!”
“....point taken.”

You hear a nasty cough. Sounds like the last remaining Squire woke up. You turn around and notice the Squire strapped to a chair. His name was Edward or something? Popcorn and Buffalo stand nearby, menacingly. Looks like somebody is about to have a foul time.

“Just remembered. Got a folder back at the safe house for you. Was told to give to you if you did good today. I think it was info on that guy you wanted to kill really bad. The chickens got that guy handled, so it ain’t all that necessary for you to stick around here. We can head back now, if you want.”

A) “I tortured a guy just this morning, actually. I’m down for some more.”
B) “Bah. This diversion has gone on for way too long. I’m done here.”
C) “You know, I’m still really curious about what that horn thing was all about. I’m gonna investigate”
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2018, 07:54:24 pm »

I mean I feel like an exploratory option is a trap, so obviously we must take it.

C

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2018, 08:27:02 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2018, 09:06:47 pm »

I mean I feel like an exploratory option is a trap, so obviously we must take it.

C

KUNG FU MAN LEAVES NO STONE UNTURNED!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2018, 10:43:36 pm »

C

KUNG FU MAN LEAVES NO STONE UNTURNED!
+1
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2018, 11:13:07 pm »

C

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2018, 11:25:03 pm »

C
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2018, 02:49:49 am »

C
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2018, 09:52:28 am »

A
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: The Saga of Kung Fu Man! Ch.1 Horn is BROKEN!
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2018, 11:22:44 am »

2/0/6

“You know, I’m still really curious about what that horn thing was all about. I’m gonna investigate”
“If you say so. Listen, I gotta make a couple of calls. Holler if you find something.”

“Oh god, prithee alloweth me wend. Prithee. I've did get kids. Just alloweth me wend. Oh god. Has't m'rcy on thy souls!” You ignore the fearful lamentations of the sole surviving Squire as the two odd chickens do … something unpleasant to him.

Now where was this horn? Oh yeah, you saw it during the fight earlier. It was in the back of the kitchen, hanging from a wall. You do an unnecessary Kung Fu flip over the counter and into the food prep area. Nothing here seems out of the ordinary: fryers, heaters, and metal counter tops placed to ensure maximum burger making efficiency. One Squire’s corpse continues to sizzle and crackle in the hot oil, while blood from the decapitated body of another Squire slowly settles in the grooves of the tile floor.

You reach the back of the kitchen and find the horn cleanly sliced into two pieces. Next to the horn is a thick metal door. The walk in freezer?

[Perception:4] The horn has an antiquated design: a straight but slightly unwieldy tube of brass with a flared end. Looks like something a Medieval herald would use at the jousting tournament. Go figure. Etched on one side is a cartoony looking cow head.

In the wall, you notice a slit at the same oblique angle which bisected the horn. The slit goes straight through the wall and out the other side. Looking through the slit, you see a fallen light pole, also cut at an angle. Huh. Perhaps you threw that envelope a little too well.

Item Get!
- Medieval Horn (broken)

You stuff the pieces of horn in your mailbag. Maybe it’ll be useful later. Maybe you’ll find someone who can fix it. Maybe it’ll make for a good projectile.

“Damn, son. Maybe you should have been a postman.” You turn and see the Colonel. “You find anything?”
“Just this horn. Its...uh.. sliced in half”
“Broken, eh? Well, I ain’t some expert on horns. Your best bet would probably be the pawn shop. Those guys know experts for all sorts of random bullshit. I wouldn’t be surprised if they knew a guy who could fix that shit.”
“I’ll keep that in mind.”
“You done?”
“Nah. Kung Fu Man leaves no stone unturned. That freezer is one big stone. It needs to be turned over.”

You go and put your hand on the cold metal door handle. You have a strange feeling in your gut.

A)- No guts, no glory! Throw open the freezer door
B)- Best not to think about it. I already got this horn, so its time to leave
C)- Grab the Squire/Archer/broken man from the chickens and have him open the door.

Spoiler: Kung Status (click to show/hide)
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2018, 11:26:07 am »

A!!!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2018, 11:48:28 am »

A!!!
+1
It's just a minotaur, after all
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9