Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: The Saga of Kung Fu Man! Ch.1 Wooo in the hell is this...?  (Read 11216 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: The Saga of Kung Fu Man! Ch.1 Raid Prep
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2018, 12:16:14 pm »

4/0/2

A)”Yeah.”

“Good! Finger licking good! I’ve got some of my men at a safehouse close to the target. Go rendezvous with them and, well, do what you do best.”

“You better keep you your end of the deal, or your spine will be the next limited time offering. That is my only warning.”

“Now now, Kung Fu Man. If anything, I’m a gentleman and a man of his word. You’ll get your info. I promise you that.”

One fast travel jump cut later~

Scene change!  El Pollo Loco -> Run Down Safe House

The Colonel's goons had holed themselves up in a decrepit apartment block a stone’s throw away from the Hamburger Fiefdom. The smell of decay and despair linger amidst the urban blight.

You park your Kung Fu Delivery Truck and walk yourself up to apartment 5A, ignoring the bugged out druggies and other assorted unsavory types.
You chop on the door to signal your arrival.
It opens to reveal a person in a chicken costume.
You take out your rubber chicken and look at the suited fella.

“Hey, Kung Pollo, is that a friend of yours?”

You squeeze and release the toy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

“Well? You a friend?”

The chicken suited character doesn’t react. All it does is gesture Kung Fu Man to come inside.

“Silent chicken. Big, tall and quiet. Typical.”

You enter the apartment and note all possible threats and exits. Not counting the chicken who met you at the door, you count two others in the room. One is yet another chicken suit, leaning back against the window, wings(?) folded together. The other one, pacing back and forth, stands out much more. For one, he isn’t in on of those chicken outfits. Instead this one’s dressed almost exactly like the Colonel, except he’s swapped out the white suite for a white vest, presumably to show off his biceps. This Colonel is also much younger and well-built than the old man Colonel you met in El Pollo Loco. Looks like he could actually hold himself in a fight.

“Uh, you into Cosplay? Cosplaying the Colonel? ... Why?”

This Colonel sneers at your comment and responds in a distinctively gravelly voice.

“Ugh, so we’ve got ourselves a wise guy. I don’t like this. Not one damn bit.”
“But Colonel told me you’re our ace in the hole….so I’ll play nice.”
“Popcorn and Buffalo, get your fat asses over here. We’ve got a plan to go over.”

The two chickens take their seats, while the Colonel places a blueprint on the table.

“Now it may look like a castle, but Burger Fiefdom is just another old drive through fast food joint. Today’s some sort of employee orientation day so I count maybe five to eight guys on site. Now, my plan is simple: The four of us kick down the front door and apply boots to asses. Clean and simple. Sounds good?  Or do you have your own big ideas?”

A.) “I like the sound of a full frontal assault. Makes a big statement.”
B.) “You three should attack from the front. I’ll sneak in from the drive through window and catch them off guard. They won’t be expecting me.”
C.) “I’ll attack the front, alone. You guys will sneak in through the drive-through window and ambush from behind”

Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 12:19:47 pm by TamerVirus »
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2018, 12:47:24 pm »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2018, 01:03:36 pm »

D.) "Surround the joint. Nobody leaves the premises before we're done. I'll sneak in alone."

Alternatively, A.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 02:14:36 pm by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2018, 01:19:47 pm »

C.5) "I'll attack the front alone."

Or B I guess.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2018, 11:45:58 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2018, 02:37:28 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: The Saga of Kung Fu Man! Ch.1 Raid on Hamburger Fiefdom
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2018, 05:35:41 pm »

6/0/1

A.) “I like the sound of a full frontal assault. Makes a big statement.”

“Good. Let’s get the show on the road, boys. You two, grab your drumsticks and get a move on.”

Apparently, the ‘drumsticks’ Colonel was referring to were crudely made clubs that looked like a fried chicken drumstick from a distance. You’d more likely see a stereotypical unga bunga Neanderthal wield such a weapon, and not in the hands of  some silent thug in a chicken costume.

The two feather suited enigmas, referred to as Popcorn and Buffalo, both remain unflinchingly silent and stoic in the face of your antics and the hell-screams of your rubber chicken during the brief walk to Burger Fiefdom.
Meanwhile, the Colonel felt more of a need to grumble and mumble to himself over your presence. Greatest Hits include:
“You better not get in the way.”

“I am the showstopper. The main event. Me! I could’ve handled this on my own…”

“I’m keeping an eye on you. Don’t cross me or I’ll kick your chin straight back to Chinatown”

You've dealt with much worse in the past, so the bather doesn't really bother you

“Drives a mail-truck. Carries a mail bag. You rob a mailman on the way here?”
“For your information, he called himself the Post Man…”
“This guy can’t be for real”

Scene change! Dingy Apartment Safehouse -> Hamburger Fiefdom

…...
“Disco is dead, Man! We’re doing this my way! Hit the music!
“Hey hey! I’m the main character. It's called Saga of Kung Fu Man and I just so happen to be Kung Fu Man!"
“You already had your damn moment! Playing the same song is gonna get real repetitive real quickly. So I got the music!

The two chickens interrupt the argument with wild gesticulations

“... You know what, Kung Fu Man? Popcorn here is right.”
“Yeah. I get it. That works for me.”
“At least it's not gonna be the fucking chicken dance.”

Meanwhile, inside the halls of Hamburger Fiefdom

A row of young new hires stand at attention. Their training almost done, these rookies are blissfully unaware of the pain that is just moments away.

“....at each moment rememb'r thy sensitivity training and at each moment rememb'r to smileth at the vile peasantry and sayeth ‘Do has't a royal day’ ”

“Nay milord…”

“V'ry well then! anon t is timeth to showeth thee how to thaweth the beef patties...”

Y’ALL READY FOR THIS?

[5]

The doors explodes open as Kung Fu Man and the others storm the building!

“The Colonel sends his regards! Get ‘em!”
“What! Hark! Marauders! To arms, men! To arms!”

ENCOUNTER: RAID ON HAMBURGER FIEFDOM!

You quickly assess the situation at hand: You and your team are slightly outnumbered 8 to 4, however, your dynamic entrance has caught them all off guard. 6 men are positioned in the center of the room, with 2 others standing at separate Moolah registers. One fella is clad head to toe in metal plate armor. For convenience, we’ll call this goon a Burger Knight. It must be the manager training the new hires. The new hires, the Burger Squires, seem rather unremarkable, except for their garish outdated outfits. This main room is sparsly furnished with wooden tables and chairs. Your intuition tells you that there might be more foes elsewhere in the building.   

Spoiler: Hostiles (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kung Fu Man (click to show/hide)

Free form suggestions! What should Kung Fu Man do?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2018, 06:07:37 pm »

Throw the Screaming Rubber Chicken at the Burger Knight then Kung Fu Chop him!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2018, 06:25:54 pm »

Propel one of the squires into the knight via palm thrust.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2018, 08:41:54 pm »

After we kill them, cut off their heads and keep them as trophies.... ((was that too far, I was gonna be like BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD but decided that was a bit....much))

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2018, 11:37:35 pm »

+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2018, 12:08:30 am »

+1
Another +1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2018, 01:37:47 am »

Throw a chair at the biggest group of squires.
Then do this.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9