Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: The Saga of Kung Fu Man! Ch.1 Wooo in the hell is this...?  (Read 11215 times)

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Saga of Kung Fu Man! Ch.1 Packed Up, Shipped Out
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2018, 03:04:12 am »

B

FREE TOY!
+1 the toy could give us a valuable advantage.
I accept this as a good idea.

Vote changed to B.
+1 Think of the fun we can have with this toy.
+1 I am voting for this because the thought of a grown man buying a value meal for the free toy it contains amuses me.
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: The Saga of Kung Fu Man! Ch.1 Meet The Colonel
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2018, 01:15:33 pm »

0/5/2/1

Kung Fu Man patiently waits in line as the rabble in front of him take their sweet time placing their orders. Some order absolutely disgusting amounts of food, while others order only mildly nauseating quantities. Unfortunately, it seems like the fat sum-bitch directly in front of you is the former.

“I’ll have 2 number 9s, a number 9 large….”

Even despite your finely honed discipline, your patience wears thin

“... burn it, and let it swim.”

You finally reach the counter. You are greeted by an unkempt teenage who looks like he would really like to be anywhere but here. You’re pretty sure he’s also stoned out of his mind at this very moment.

“Welcome to El Pollo Loco, how can I loco your pollo today”

He says in a monotone voice and with a vacant gaze. If enthusiasm was a man, he was shot in the back of the head and buried in this fella’s back yard.

B.Buy the value Loco meal (-5 Moolah), should stave off hunger for a little while and it comes with a free toy!

“One Loco meal, to stay” (-5 Moolah)

A few moments later you are handed cardboard container in the shape of a chicken head. The obnoxiously overdesigned container proudly boasts how their chicken is filled with extra growth hormone and ‘what kids crave’. The greasy chicken drumsticks and processed nuggets settle nicely in your stomach, washed down with an unspecified fruit juice mix. Toy time! You dig something out of the box…

(1)
It's an off-colored Rubber Chicken! Yay? Squeezing and releasing it causes the cheaply made toy to emit a dreadful sound that can only be described as the tortured screams of all chicken-kind burning in hell.

You pass the time by taking the rubber chicken and making it pantomime some slick Kung Fu moves. BAWK-CHA! WHA-DO!

Then enters the Colonel. An old man, decked out in a pure white suit equipped with an equally white mustache and goatee appears in the restaurant.  A number of white suited bodyguards take up positions within the joint. He notices you and hobbles over to your booth and takes the seat across from you.

“So you’re the Colonel, huh” The old man pushes up his thick rimmed glasses and smiles.

Spoiler: "In the flesh." (click to show/hide)

“I’m looking for-”

He cuts you off.
“Kung Fu Man,I know exactly who and what you’re looking for. I can tell you exactly what you want. But one, I’m not looking for any trouble. Two, I had nothing to do with stealing your fridge or anything else of yours. Three, I back out of whatever Chef Man had in mind the second he told me it was your fridge. Now I have a proposal that could be mutual beneficial to both of us. You do me a small favor, just a little task,  and I’ll do you a small favor. Another option is to work behind the counter of this El Pollo Loco.”
He leans in closer and whispers
 “I actually acquired majority ownership of this grease-pit a couple of months ago. Heh heh heh.”
 He sits back.
“You know, work the deep fry, straighten up the staff, defend against the angry bum horde. Lord knows that drooling fella manning the cash register ain’t improving the bottom line!”

“So what do you think?

A.) “So what was this ‘small task’ you were talking about?”
B.) “Work a shift at El Pollo Loco? Can’t be too hard”
C.) “Maybe you’ll tell me where Chef Man is after I deep fry your spine?!?”

Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2018, 01:18:28 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2018, 04:13:20 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2018, 04:34:07 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2018, 05:22:27 am »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2018, 10:23:58 am »

A, no harm can come of asking.
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2018, 01:29:47 pm »

5/0/0

A.) “So what was this ‘small task’ you were talking about?”

“Now hear me out. The food industry, if you didn’t know, is filled with intrigue and subterfuge. But I’ll get straight to the point here. I won’t bore you with the details. Some self-proclaimed ‘Fast Food King’ thought he could just barge in on my territory without a damn care in the world. Three.  Three of my fine establishments have been raided and sacked by this… presumptuous bastard. As for you, you have a particular set of skills. If you would, go to the new Hamburger Fiefdom on Doyle street and ‘intimidate’ the staff there. Help me send a message. To spice up the deal, I’ll provide somebody to back you up and you’ll have free reign to all the loot in the building. Not to mention all the details on Chef Man and your fridge.”

‘Do you accept?”

A.)"Yeah."
B.)"Nah, I'll do your other silly side-quest"
C.)"What a waste of my time. I think I'll just beat the info out of you"

Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2018, 01:33:12 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2018, 01:47:36 pm »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2018, 10:52:23 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2018, 12:19:23 am »

C.5

Beat it out of him verbally, lecturing him on the importance of a competitive market, as well as the fact that their customer base will only loosely overlap.

Dont let him distract us with the chance to use our glistening muscles and kung fu action grip

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2018, 04:57:27 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2018, 08:26:59 am »

C
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9