Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Elder Signs (IC)  (Read 5718 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Elder Signs (IC)
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2018, 06:34:34 pm »

???
Check where swearing is occurring.

I have no idea what I’m doing. :|
???
Check where swearing is occurring.

I have no idea what I’m doing. :|
I'll accompany you.

You both shuffle down the hallway, to find a potbellied man in blue overalls, his face and hands stained in grease. He’s currently in the process of swearing at an open elevator shaft, from which a large amount of wires protrude haphazardly.

"That is unlikely. However, they probably saw what had happened and he is likely to seek out his friends even in his current state. If any live close to the hospital, it might be the first place he would go."

Dr. West casually looks through the Get Well Soon cards while speaking, looking for any names that look like they belong to the stated friends, or a teacher who would likely be able to provide the necessary information.

Most of the cards seem to be from family members, evidenced by most of the surname on the cards being Evers. There are a few different names that stand out, however:

Sean Teamis
Brent Guiliano
Ms. Farkelroad
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2018, 09:13:16 pm »

((I think I followed this thread through. Anyone have anything I should ask OOC?))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2018, 05:53:36 pm »

((Poke))
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2018, 09:36:21 pm »

Making a note of the information, Doctor West turns to leave the room.

"Thank you for all your help. We should have enough to work with now. He should be back in no-time."

She then attempts to regroup with the others, presumably in the other room/hallway.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2018, 10:15:49 pm »

Regrouping happens for me too.

"Looks like someone or something has damaged an elevator pretty badly a little way down the hall. Could be related."

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2018, 05:03:37 pm »

Regrouping happens for me too.

"Looks like someone or something has damaged an elevator pretty badly a little way down the hall. Could be related."
Making a note of the information, Doctor West turns to leave the room.

"Thank you for all your help. We should have enough to work with now. He should be back in no-time."

She then attempts to regroup with the others, presumably in the other room/hallway.

As you talk, the cursing doesn't subside for even a moment. If anything, it picks up in volume and intensity.

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2018, 10:59:58 pm »

Dr. Ivers steps out of the patient room and makes his way to the rest of the group. "Not much in the wards. Nothing to go off of, anyway." he says, turning to look at the repairman. After a moment, he looks back to the other two agents and cocks an eyebrow while giving a slight nod towards the swearing employee.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]