Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: Minimalistic fallout rtd  (Read 12908 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalistic fallout rtd
« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2018, 06:43:35 am »

Papaj

You get out of the basement, you see lots of burning houses in your district, some cars on the street are turned over and on the horizon there are dispersing mushroom clouds. ( 4 )
Your skin feels warm
Sir, it seems, that radiation level is still above recommended norm.

Deathclaw
initiative rolls :
You : 3
Metal man : 2
You calm down yourself ( 4 )
Metal man manages to push away dead comrade and gets up ( 6 - 1 agility roll  , - 1 for power armour)
You pleadingly point to bullet wound( 1 )
I have something for ya, pal
Metal man responds by taking out ring from  segmented black cylinder on his belt and offers it to you.
( 2 ) Everything is blurry,Two turns until bleeding out

John Johnson

There is pristine condition black Corvega there,the American dream. ( 5 )
Woof woof

Boris ( 2)

You fail to find any decent shelter and you feel strange wave of heat pass over you. Close detonations of tactical nuclear devices probably are not good for your health.

Bob Bobson
Rather warning, I wonder if our government even exists now
As you wait, time passes and nothing happens in shelter.

Nrdl
You pack up one 10 litre jug of water and 60 packs of canned tuna, 40 packs of tuna and 19 jugs of water left in shelter.
Entrance to shelter seems too obvious, unless spending half of the day covering it with dirt or applying camo net of sorts ( 2 )
You venture out to find any survivors across burning streets, quite likely subway system should have survivors,
as you get to subway entrance, you find out
Pullowsky preservation shelter with occupied sign flashing on its electric text display. Someone might be alive inside.

City : with destruction of national guard HQ new effect gained : lawless wasteland.
There is no national guard to keep armed civilians under control, and with loss of national guard command some teams resort to raiding forming military grade armed raider gangs.

Sorry for long wait, job takes its grim toll on turn writing.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 06:48:22 am by sprinkled chariot »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2018, 06:49:53 am »

Take the Firetruck and drive away from the hit
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 05:09:47 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 17, 2018, 12:20:22 pm »

Cautiously check if there is indeed survivors inside.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 17, 2018, 12:50:24 pm »

that cylinder looks suspicious, quickly throw it away and try to drag him away from it!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 12:58:34 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 18, 2018, 02:52:12 am »

There might have been a miscalculation in how long this will last, go back to the basement for a bit and lets retry this another time
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 18, 2018, 02:56:33 am »

Look around.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 18, 2018, 04:29:25 am »

John Johnson
Look around for the keys, if I can find them drive it to the front of the gas station, if I can't I try to hotwire it.
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 18, 2018, 05:30:43 am »

That seemes like its everyone, also can i point out how fast people went apeshit and became raiders
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 18, 2018, 07:21:03 am »

Once I get over the shock take a peak at the surface

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 20, 2018, 06:32:03 am »

I’m alive!

look around and try not to die.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 22, 2018, 03:15:09 pm »

Leodanny
You get out, city seems much darker then it used to be during old world electrified nights.
You try not to die during nuclear apocalypse and suceed, however you gain some radiation for being outside of shelter.( 3 )

Fluffe

As you get outside you see black charred remains of your house, they glow somewhat in th darkness and you feel strange warmth wash over your body (4)
Minor radiation dose gained.

John Johnson

You look for the keys and find them in the door, lady Luck is certainly with you for this evening ( 6)
You manage to drive it to the front of gas station ( 4 )

Bob Bobson
(5 )
You see plan of bomb shelter : food storage, medical bay, control room, reactor room, living quarters and arsenal. Seems like sort of miniaturised military faculty, seems goverment somewhat cared about poseidon oil survival.
You see thick door closing entrance to shelter.
You see two doors labeled reactor room and control room and hallway.
You see hallway leading somewhere else.
You see seven scientists, who went with you..
Papaj

You go back to basement, nothing special happens( 4 )
Sir, may I perform medical treatment ?

Deathclaw
initiative
Deathclaw : 1
Power armoured trooper : 4

Power armoured trooper swings his fist, as you try to throw suspicious cylinder 4 + 1 vs 2, powerful punch ehnaced by power armour servos smashes your teeth
But you keep going despite bleeding, gaping hole and laser wounds ( 6 -2 , - 2 comes for being like really wounded)
You manage to throw it as far away as possible, to the corner of hallway. ( 4 )
You try to pick up trooper, but he seems to overhwelm you now ( 2 - 1 vs 4 + 1, - 1 is for blurry vision and muuuch damage, + 1 for strength test while in power armour )
Black cylinder rolls for black cylinder things( 5 )
It turns into bright flash and showers you and power armoured trooper with tiny steel shards.
Trooper has paintjob on his armour scratched ( 3+ 2, + 2 is done by power armour vs shrapnel save )
Deathclaw is shredded by storm of tiny steel fragments( 1)
Deathclaw died

Respawn somewhere as someone else Y/ N

Boris
( 1)
As you get in the truck and try to drive away, flashlight light is pointed at you, Not so fast pal
Seems like like you encountered group of ex bikers trying to adapt to new world, they seem armed mostly with baseball bats and chains, however one of them has police revolver.

NRDL
( 5 )

As you open up pullowski preservation shelter, you find fellow survivalist in yellow civilian grade radiation suit, he has bacpack, flash light and .
My god, did this nuclear nightmare end ?

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 22, 2018, 04:13:20 pm »

search for supplies

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 22, 2018, 07:28:19 pm »

"Not yet I'm afraid. I'm Nix, or NRDL. Doesn't really matter now I suppose, with the world gone to hell. What's your name?"

Check around the area, make sure there are no threats nearby.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 22, 2018, 07:30:53 pm »

N. Try to cheat death.

Agh. Such great rolls and they were wasted by a string of equally horrid rolls. If this works, I will laugh.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:36:15 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 23, 2018, 12:32:04 am »

трахать тебя
Get the truck going and ram the guy with the revolver
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15