Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Minimalistic fallout rtd  (Read 12919 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalistic fallout rtd
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2018, 11:28:17 am »

The day the world died

Joey ( 5 )

You manage to run away without getting shot by protectron.

John   ( 4 )

You light up cigarette. Feels good.

NRDL ( 3 )

As you push all your shit inside, you discover lack of spare building materials to barricade the door.

Wanted roll   ( 6 )

Police requested aid of national guard in your arrest, as you seemed to dangerous. National guard arriving in 2 turns.

Papaj ( 4 )

Mr Handy goes to do business around house, while you search basement for... Aha... Trusty 12 gauge shotgun, yes, here it was.

Mr Handy rolls for house business ( 2 + 1 for being programmed for this )
Mr Handy ruins the pizza, while trying to cut it.
Deathclaw ( 5 )

You find some humans in white hazmat suits and one bald bearded man in labcoat, who used to be feeding you. Humans in hazmat have some long crackling prods with them.

Leodanny ( 2 )

You fail to run away from dogs.
Mad dogs roll to attack ( 4 )
you roll to dodge  ( 2 )
You get bitten multiple times. ! You are lightly injured

Darkwarlock (5 )

You figure out how to miniaturize design.
You wait hour and door opens.
Visitor is bald man in classic suit, he clicks button on his clock and ave Maria starts playing.
Stranger pulls out two black metal handles connected together by thin wire
Behind opened door is knocked out sanitar.

Susan ( 4 )

You put a lot of supplies in basement.

Lilly and John don't seem to be at home yet, nuclear war seems to just have started and they are not home ! (2 coming home in time roll for children )

Boris ( 6 )

As you close the door you suddenly are waked up by alarm from radio near your bed.
This is emergency broadcast, missile attack is expected,  it is not a training, civilians don't panic and orderly proceed to closest bomb shelters

Gus ( 4 )

You decontaminate yourself and get issued vault jumpsuit. More visitors appear in vault lobby.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2018, 11:31:33 am »

Ow ow ow ow ow ow
drag myself to a bomb shelter, ask for bandaids.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2018, 11:48:18 am »

Boris

Check if I see my contact in the bus stasion while running to a shelter.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2018, 11:58:25 am »

Stare at Mr.labcoat expectantly. Ignore the hazmat people unless they advance on me. If they do, defend myself and avoid those prod things.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2018, 12:13:06 pm »

Gus

Talk to my fellow vaulters

Spoiler: inv (click to show/hide)
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2018, 12:22:55 pm »

Susan
Pray that school is let out earlier during nuclear apocalypse and keep putting things in the basement

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2018, 05:31:39 pm »

Just stay in the shelter near the back, and hide. Hopefully the police won't find me.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2018, 04:07:48 am »

well isn't this an interesting visit? if he attacks me i counter attack with some anti garrote wire method other wise if he's just here to talk then stay clam and hear him out
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2018, 04:13:38 am »

John Johnson
Wonder around in front of the gas station and wait for the fire department to show up.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2018, 05:23:31 am »

"For ----'s sake..."

Bob proceeds to a bomb shelter.

Proceed to a bomb shelter.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2018, 02:19:52 pm »

Joey

Go to a bomb shelter, but bring as much food and water as I can

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2018, 02:21:51 pm »

Bump

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 23, 2018, 07:18:24 am »

Joey  ( 1 )

The bomb shelter you ran to was full...
Perils of nuclear war roll ( 3 )
You see some glowing object falling from the sky , it seems to be aimed at your town district, oh god

Bob ( 5 )

You  and group of your coworkers successfully find somewhat decently geared out bomb shelter under your faculty and open the door inside.

Perils of nuclear war roll ( 1 - 2, - 2 for being in important research faculty likely to get targeted )
You feel the whole building shake and geiger counter on wall starts shrieking, air feels signifocantly hotter, you might want to lock the door. 

John Johnson ( 6 )

As you wander around fire department, you look to the sea, while overall picture seems somewhat romantic, rising from beneath the waves submarine with red star and some Chinese hieroglyphics on it seem to be not the best news for those living in town.
Captain Lao Zheng ( 2 )
Captain Lao Zheng suddenly realises, that he forgot launch codes in his safe.
Fire department ( 3)

Fire department is too busy trying to do at least anything against escalating nuclear destruction.

Perills of nuclear war roll ( 4 + 2, + 2 for being in unimportant place in middle of nowhere)

John Johnson feels, that leaving town before bombs dropped was probably good time investment.

Darkwarlock [/b] ( 4 )

You hear out the bald stranger, he claims to be fellow British crown agent.
Perils of nuclear war roll ( 2 )

You hear distant bang, second later you hear all the glass windows in your building shatter

Nrdl ( 5 )

You stay in shelter, and as there are no sirens around, seems like police is not around yet.

Perils of nuclear war roll ( 2 + 2, + 2 for being already in shelter )
Ground itself shakes, geiger counter beeps, but you are not touched by blast wave.

Susan ( 6 )

Your kids are back home and while helping you to relocate supplies to basement, they find  door leading to world war 2 era shelter. Your husbands dad told you something about it.. If only his stories were not so boring..

Perils of nuclear war roll ( 1 + 1 for being in basement )

Loud distant bang is followed by air suddenly getting hot, oh noes.

Gus
( 4 )

You talk you to fellow vaulters, what an interesting collection of people : scientists, doctors, state officials, spaceman, four star general and even adult film star !

Perils of nuclear war ( 3 + 3, 3 comes from being in vault tec vault)
All you feel is comfort, well, actually you also feel pain from falling near vault entrance, but it is not radiation, hot air burning lungs or going blind from nuclear fire.

Deathclaw ( 6 )

As you stare at Mr labcoat, you attempt to replicate gesture humans seem to use to greet each other and wave your hand.
Mr labcoat : You see! You see it? We probably made it achieve at least chimpanzee intellectual level. I TOLD YOU ! Ah, mein gott, Nobel prize would be mine if only this was not secret program.
Perils of nuclear war ( 6 - 2, - 2 comes from being in research faculty ) Nothing nuclear happens.

( oh Shi double 6 )

Boris ( 1 )

As you run to shelter you slip on banana peel

When you think about your contact, some shady chinese looking man in business suit lends you hand and helps to rise up. ( contact roll 5 )
Are you still willing to help to the working class, comrade ?

Perils of nuclear war ( 5 )
While you see some flashes on horizont, your district seems to not be directly targeted for some reason.

Leodanny ( 6 )

You successfully get in bomb shelter, not only you got in somewhat safe place, there is medical mr Handy, who fixes your injuries.

Sorry for delay

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 23, 2018, 09:22:51 am »

Da
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15