Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: LISA the Dodgeful  (Read 5778 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: LISA the Dodgeful
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2018, 05:43:04 am »

Buckaroo begins his morning routine with, as usual, a bloodccurdling scream.
"GAAaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAAohhi"
Then, if waking up surrounded by buff guys in a tight tunnel (which is a lot less pleasant than he imagined it would be), wave of gender dysphoria and anxiety due to screaming like a little girl possessed by a demon, which he attempts to patch over by asking
"Hey, you guys like monster trucks?"
Then realizing that line of conversation is untenable, since he's never seen a monster truck show, latching onto the nearest conversational opener.
What're we going to do now, Gents?"
"Well, let's all sit down and work out what exactly happened to each of us so we can work out a picture of the enemy we're dealing with --"
"Move out the way, I'm gonna clear this in no time !"
Rush into the barricade head on.
"Wait wait wait --"
Buckaroo scampers after Djibril, trying to be an ideal position if there's a fight on the other side. If not, just be there to help Djibril if he gets caught in anything.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2018, 06:37:31 am »

Steven seeing how the others have it figured out
He just steps back behind and lets things unfold
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2018, 06:46:45 am »

TNT stays in silence, closely examining the other prisoners while struggling to retrieve his emergency dynamite from his backdoor.

"...I guess no one remembers anything, am I right?"

"Well, once you reach the bottom, you can only go up. Can anyone climb walls here?"
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2018, 08:39:28 am »

TNT stays in silence, closely examining the other prisoners while struggling to retrieve his emergency dynamite from his backdoor.

"...I guess no one remembers anything, am I right?"

"Well, once you reach the bottom, you can only go up. Can anyone climb walls here?"

"I wouldn't say I have the calves for sustained mountaineering, mind you, but I have been known to climb a thing now and again. Could be worth a try."

After consulting the book, check whether the walls seem reasonably climbable and if they do, try and climb them upward.

Sumiwrecko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2018, 03:07:51 pm »

ROUND 2

Make sure to confirm the emergency dynamite is still concealed there. You know, up there. In the back hole.
(3) Oh, they're definitely in there. You made sure of that the first time you stocked up. Only thing is... it's going to be quite a bit hard to get out. You can feel it sitting in there like a rock. Luckily enough, the stench down here might help you.

Look for a long bludgeon, like my bat or a pipe.
(4) You discover a stray, medium sized pipe lying around in the sewage beneath you. It's rusty, and might probably break after a good few skull crushes, but it could do the job well if you treat it right. The only problem now is actually getting your way out of here in order to actually use it..

See if I have the Good Book on hand. Consult it for inspiration if I do.
(4, 2, 5[+1]) You'd probably die if you somehow lost the Lord's word. Luckily, it's somewhere in your robes! Thank God. You open your book up to get a good bit of some Matthew... only to find that the pages are wet, withered, and riddled with dirty sewer sludge.

Not a very pleasant sight. This blasphemy will not without divine retribution.. by your hand. You jam your hands into the open space of the bricks at your side, forehead red with rage and veins popping through your forehead. You scale up the wall with great strides..

Rush into the barricade head on.
(2[+1]) You reach back, rushing on forward without even looking!! Yet, as you collide with the barricade, it gives. Only a little bit. The sickening crack of the wood shows some degree of success.. you're going to have to try harder.

Buckaroo scampers after Djibril, trying to be an ideal position if there's a fight on the other side. If not, just be there to help Djibril if he gets caught in anything.
(1) You get ahead of yours and take a step forward, losing your footing on something that you're not totally sure about. It might've been a tangible ball of sludge. Either way, you move forward, just to slip and splash into the murky water. Yech.

He just steps back behind and lets things unfold
(3) You stand off onto the side all idle-like.. but the splash back from Buck's tumble gets water all over you. Yech^2.

The two guards standing at the top of the whole listen to all the commotion, one turning to address it.
"Hey, keep it down in th- What the fuck!?"
Upon noticing the pastor's mad dash upwards, he and his pal pulls out their makeshift spears, preparing to poke him off... They have to run around to reach him first, though.

((hey, just for future reference- only make one action per round!))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2018, 03:27:46 pm »

"You messed up my book, you darn dirty gosh dang varmints!" says Father Sharkowski, deploying the harshest language at his disposal.

Unleash fists of nuclear devastation at these silly goons at the top of the well! Kick arse for the Lord!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 03:30:54 pm by Harry Baldman »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2018, 03:29:54 pm »

TNT does a sigh of relief.

"I think I have a way to get us out of here, but it's going to be disgusting so don't ask for details."

"...Could you guys turn around? Please."

Alright, here it goes. Start trying to recover the hidden dynamite from you know where when no one is looking.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2018, 06:00:09 pm »

Stevens disgusted by the sewage yet still remaining calm, turns in the opposite direction of him friend as he asked, trying to ignore what will happen next
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

DynasticMutt

• Bay Watcher
  • This picture took hours.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2018, 09:52:43 pm »

Dirty Don hefts the pipe, checking the weight.
"Don't worry boys, the rust gives it power.

Come on down! The water's fine!"

Fling sludge at the guards, trying to knock them down or something.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2018, 06:33:49 am »

Djibril steps back, visibly shaken by the collision. After regaining his senses, he loudly declares : "Ain't no wall's stopping me ! Here I go again ! YAAAAARGH !" and charging at the barricade again.

Charge at the the barricade again, full force this time !

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2018, 08:24:33 am »

Buck picks himself up from the mud, trying to scrub it off his face. As the fight picks up, he calls to the people on top
"Whoa whoa whoa, what's wrong? How are you guys doing? Let's talk it out."
Defuse the situation.

Sumiwrecko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2018, 10:22:15 am »

Unleash fists of nuclear devastation at these silly goons at the top of the well! Kick arse for the Lord!
(5[+1]) As you barrel up the side of the wall with intense fury, you turn yourself back to the two guards, fists clenched and knuckles whitened, catapulting off of the slimy wall. You deliver said divine retribution in the form of a ground-shattering, rib-evaporating punch to the chest! You quite literally cave their chests in, and leave a giant, gaping hole in the center of the two guards. They can consider that their self-imposed absolution.

Alright, here it goes. Start trying to recover the hidden dynamite from you know where when no one is looking.
(4) No one seems to be looking.. everything is in the clear. You squat down, groan, and hope for the best... It's actually not as bad as you think it is. Just a few squeezes and tight spots, but before you know it, you've acquired (1) rank-smelling stick of dynamite. Hooray!

Stevens disgusted by the sewage yet still remaining calm, turns in the opposite direction of him friend as he asked, trying to ignore what will happen next
(1) You would do that... if you'd properly heard. You were somewhat paying attention to the commotion happening above you. Once you turn down, you notice.. the product happening right in front of you. Obviously that, plus the smell of the sewers around you is too much for the sense. You barf all over the sewer floor, feeling real sick, afterwards. +Disgusted

Fling sludge at the guards, trying to knock them down or something.
(1)You gather some of the rancid waste in your hands, bring your hands back, and swing! Unfortunately, sludge only seems to have more of a form when you're initially bunching it up, rather than afterwards. It flies up for a little while, but the dense substance, splatters right back down on your face. Besides, the guards were already dead by the time you did it.

Charge at the the barricade again, full force this time !
(5)Maybe it was the force of the first attack that weakened the barricade for you, but as you barrel towards the blockade for a second time,
it shatters like paper before your hefty weight, as you go on bulldozing through the lower levels of the area.

Defuse the situation.
There is currently no situation to defuse. The two guards were mutilated and destroyed by your pastor friend.

The sewers split up into two parts at this point; the upper and the lower. Going to either will allow opportunities to switch between either... just don't get caught in the water.

((By the way, that status effect doesn't do anything! Although.. it could, in the future.))
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 11:54:28 am by Sumiwrecko »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2018, 12:07:26 pm »

Father Sharkowski's nostrils stop flaring as he comes down from his righteous indignation.

"Aw geez. Not five minutes awake and a commandment already broken. Twice. Man. The week was going so well too."

Sulk for a bit while taking in the surrounding area. Anything useful for getting the poor fellows dropped in with me out of the hole?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 01:06:43 pm by Harry Baldman »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2018, 12:55:01 pm »

TNT quickly pockets the dynamite for later use then shouts to the pastor.

"Heeeey! Priest guy! Could you help us climb up there?"

Ask Father for help and climb out of the well.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2018, 10:20:26 am »

"Oh. Well. Um. Another problem solved with murder! Seems a common solution these days... Where's my spear..."
Venture out into the upper sewers and find out where my weapon was stored. Also, attempt to remember what got me captured and why.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4