Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Battlemobs, Turn 2 Complete! Killbots gonna Kill.  (Read 9008 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Battlemobs, Turn 2 Complete! Killbots gonna Kill.
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2018, 02:26:33 am »

Random Raiders:
Introduce rattlesnakes and bull snakes.
Spoiler: Random Raiders (click to show/hide)

loffles:
Introduce rutting bulls to the environment.
Spoiler: loffles (click to show/hide)

Rodent Awesome: Introduce cat-sized titanium-clawed and flamethrower armed killbots into the environment.
Spoiler: Rodent Awesome (click to show/hide)

What a fight!  That was the fountains of blood and heaps of carnage that is to be expected from Battlemobs!  Rodent Awesome has been eliminated in an orgy of death and destruction!

fluffy wabbits: Give them fire.
Spoiler: fluffy wabbits (click to show/hide)

Fighting Death Hamsters: Associate killing with status and position.

The next deadline will be the end of Sunday, March 25.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 03:55:48 am by Devastator »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Battlemobs, Turn 2 Complete! Killbots gonna Kill.
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2018, 02:27:50 am »

Sorry Sam Speeds, you can take over for Rodents of War in week 3.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
Re: Battlemobs, Turn 2 Complete! Killbots gonna Kill.
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2018, 04:13:09 am »

Wahhh wahhhhh wahhhhhhh wah.

"Sigh. That was spectacular."

Can I join Fighting Death Hamsters?
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2018, 04:22:09 am »

Can I join Fighting Death Hamsters?
If the team is okay with it.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2018, 04:29:06 am »

Well,this was surprisingly ineffective,maybe we should introduce some more dangerous predetors?
BTW can I read what happend at Rodent Awesome?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2018, 04:52:20 am »

Well,this was surprisingly ineffective,maybe we should introduce some more dangerous predetors?
BTW can I read what happend at Rodent Awesome?

We only need a third of the dogs we have now so we can introduce more predators, try to cause a three way war bettween the dogs societies or any other idea with a high chance of mass death without problem.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2018, 06:31:08 am »

The thing is I do want at least 50 extra dogs for case we lose, and if we couse too much war one group might conquer the others and we end with united group.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2018, 07:20:55 am »

The thing is I do want at least 50 extra dogs for case we lose, and if we couse too much war one group might conquer the others and we end with united group.

I don't see the problem with an united group but maybe trick them in a 2vs1 battle, make them think one village did something despicable and must be destroyed.

No idea what predators we could add tough.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2018, 07:30:06 am »

This is what happened at RA:

You.. think you might have gone overboard.  Sure, it's incredibly lethal, but in a drive to get them to create new weapons to fight hard enemies, you decide to well-armour said killbot.  And make it a bit bigger.. more lynx sized than housecat sized.  It doesn't end well.

When introduced to the environment, and programmed to kill any dog it sees, and to continually seek out and hunt new dogs, it proceeds to systematically murder every dog it can find.  Inside the environment of limited size, that means all the dogs.  It's able to dig down and kill them inside their homes, and the flamethrowers are quite potent at killing dogs at close range.  The dogs do fight back, sometimes to actual effect, scoring a number of hits from group attacks from many angles, and managing to damage the robot several times.  In the end, however, when the cat lies victorious and covered in the soot from the ashes of prairie dog blood, it is only heavily damaged and not yet incapacitated.

Now, I'm looking for a team to join.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2018, 08:03:56 am »

Well fuck. Try and cleanse the water supply, as this is going horrifically. From now on I will be *selectively* exposing them to warpstone.

Also, directly influence dog's genetics to be highly mutable, resistant to the side effects of genetic fluctuation (such as cancer and other diseases)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:39:57 am by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2018, 08:56:51 am »

I'd also like to remind you that turn 4 is for genemodding, where you can attempt to reshape your dogs physically with far more effectiveness.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2018, 09:13:12 am »

I don't see the problem with an united group but maybe trick them in a 2vs1 battle, make them think one village did something despicable and must be destroyed.

Or we can introduce robot dogs that steal their land and make next turn muteion allow them to be also different so they won't attack each other, the problem with uniting them now is they don't have a real thert,so they won't become stronger.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2018, 09:46:08 am »

Teach them how to sharpen stones, and then give them drugs in the water supply that make them better teethed! (Fluoride)
I was expecting them to burn more stuff.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2018, 10:25:51 am »

Or we can introduce robot dogs that steal their land and make next turn muteion allow them to be also different so they won't attack each other, the problem with uniting them now is they don't have a real thert,so they won't become stronger.

So introduce a new threat that conquers one village per turn unless driven away or destroyed.

So we introduce the robot dogs with orders to try to conquer only one village per turn  (and don't chase those who run away to the other villages).

The prairie dogs will lose one village with the refugees going to the other two. the fourth turn the robot dogs will attack village 2 with the newly genetically modified prairie dogs having to defend it.

If they lose the battle village 3 will suffer of overpopulation making them more desperate to eliminate the new threat.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2018, 10:29:36 am »

So introduce a new threat that conquers one village per turn unless driven away or destroyed.

So we introduce the robot dogs with orders to try to conquer only one village per turn  (and don't chase those who run away to the other villages).

The prairie dogs will lose one village with the refugees going to the other two. the fourth turn the robot dogs will attack village 2 with the newly genetically modified prairie dogs having to defend it.

If they lose the battle village 3 will suffer of overpopulation making them more desperate to eliminate the new threat.
Good idea.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7