Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397]

Author Topic: Future of the Fortress  (Read 3001683 times)

Vislar

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Future of the Fortress
« Reply #5940 on: June 28, 2024, 04:12:53 pm »

Now that Steam version has implemented adventurer mode in playable form, can the legends mode players start toying with the hope to see export map/gen info and graphical map files function again?
It would be enormous help for players that focus on legends mode world exploration.

Lack of this function is still keeping me in 0.47.05 and I sometimes feel a little left behind.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 05:36:22 pm by Vislar »

aSpatula66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5941 on: June 28, 2024, 05:26:03 pm »

Now that Adventurer mode has made it to the finish line, can the legends mode players start toying with the hope to see export map/gen info and graphical map files function again?
It would be enormous help for players that focus on legends mode world exploration.

Lack of this function is still keeping me in 0.47.05 and I sometimes feel a little left behind.

What do you mean adventure mode has made it to the finish line? Not even a quarter of the missing features have been reimplemented yet. Granted many of them are exclusively graphical in nature and toady doesn't really have as much control over that.

Vislar

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: June 28, 2024, 05:37:34 pm »

Yup, fixed my bad phrasing.

xzaxza

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5943 on: Today at 07:08:29 am »

Will there be a way to control the number of SUBTERRANEAN_ANIMAL_PEOPLES any time soon? I just tried creating a new world, and I have four of each of the default civilizations for a total of 20 overworld civilizations... and a whopping 755 subterranean animal people civilizations.

Looking at their spread by race I guess cavern settings might affect it, but dunno if it's possible to indirectly control it via them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Known issues
You may get a dwarf that likes bugged stockpiles.

aSpatula66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5944 on: Today at 07:16:44 am »

It generates one layer linked civilization per underground region
That would mean each world has as many subterranean civilizations as it does forgotten beasts
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397]