Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Destroy the Godmodder: Bay12's G942 Edition  (Read 11981 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Destroy the Godmodder: Bay12's G942 Edition
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2018, 02:14:48 pm »

But that's not the point. The point is that we refuse to play the game he lays out for us.

We can do that by not posting and letting the game fall off into the void of abandoned games, but where's the fun in that
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2018, 05:28:20 pm »

Sorry for not updating, guys! I'm sick right now, so motivation is sapped. I should be up for updating either tomorrow or the day after.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2018, 01:52:25 pm »

Mutiny! Revolution! Anarchy! Time to give power back to the forumgoers and elect a new godmodder!
Now that a goo idea

Point out that there were no stated rules on how many posts per turn.

Start an election.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2018, 02:03:30 pm »

PTW
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2018, 02:26:58 pm »

Start an election.
I nominate myself on the grounds of turning this into a GM-less godgame.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2018, 12:44:08 am »

Sweet Jesus, I get sick once and everything falls into chaos! ...GOOD! If it didn't I was doing my job wrong.

SUMMON A GANG OF HYPER-TERRORISTS. THESE MEN AND WOMAN WILL BE THE TIP OF THE SPEAR IN ACTS OF TERROR AGAINST GOD-MODDER FACILITIES.
Hyper Terrorists have been summoned! A medium sized militia of some of the fastest bombers and blasters this side of (insert controversial country here) has arrived onto the scene!

I EAT THE SPIDERWEB AND SPIT UP A WEB LOOGIE AT THE ZOMBIE OWL
Tamer unhinges his jaw like a damn snake, eats the web, and spits it up at the Undead Owl. The Undead Owl is stunned and cannot act!

How hard is it to find a bombardier beatle (3/5)
The man splash on the spider in a shower of blood some of which enter the godmodder eye (2/2)
if I can't both then only the spider.
While the hunt goes on, the poor sap falling out of the plane lands skull-first on the Terror Spider. 250 HP lost! The Terror Spider is bleeding, now!

Hans continues building on it's previous 2/3 convulated plan and evolves it into a 3/3 charged action.
Hans...does that thing. That long thing. The badge is stolen! The Godmodder takes 1 HP of damage. To halt everything, he pins a new badge on, throws on sunglasses, and puts on a shield to prevent the spread of caramel.

*Hic* "Again?"  Gwolfski once again is interrupted from drinking strawberry wine. "Fine" Beam into the port city with a cool soviet-era looking tank
Gwolfski has summoned himself! Gwolfski's Soviet Tank has beamed in, ready to rock and roll!

Acter Nobody has begun to cross over into Bay12's world!
Hmn? Ah, I see the issue.
No, Acter's already on Bay12. Frequent character of mine, used for godgames. The point here is to actually get him available for combat. Give him an avatar, per se.

Anyway, analyze the layers of reality and their metaphysical shapes to determine the best route for Acter to take to get to the physical/cyberspace/wherever-we-are plane. 2/(100?)
The Game Master face-palms, but refuses to retcon it because otherwise the quote doesn't matter. In the mean time, a rip in space time is found out at sea!

Bigger Forknor continued to grow larger, and more powerful!
Continue to grow in size (3/20)
STOP Blueturtle with my growing psionic power, focused through the fork prongs.
Blueturtle hasn't done anything yet! In the meantime, Bigger Forknor becomes Even Bigger Forknor!

Go get a knife and stab the godmodder in his face.
The Godmodder catches it with his teeth! And then he waggles his eyebrows, the cheeky beggar.

Finish the Terror Spider by ripping off its head with my hands!
The Terror Spider is decapitated, blood pouring out onto the island!

Imi decides to stop illistrating things, and makes a rube goldberg machine between some point uo the road, with every weapon at the end, with a machine to aim it in my hands, and with the rube goldberg machine set up to trigger all the firearms and throw all of the non firearms, with an auto aiming system aiming for the godmodder. I can override the auto aim if I want, but I'll set it on auto for now.
Because you didn't specify a Charge, the Godmodder easily sees everything, and Matrix dodges like a balla.

If you can't win, make damn well sure the other guy loses.

Nuke everything EXCEPT the godmodder.
A nuke appears, but an argument suddenly breaks out! Anti-Godmodders wage war against each other for the nuke! In the confusion, the nuke hangs in mid-air, becoming a Schrodinger's Atomic Missile: until the conflict has been resolved once and for all, the nuke neither is falling, nor is it not.

A host for the Indigo Phoenix appears!

The Indigo Phoenix is a viral meme that cannot die unless everyone forgets it exists.  The more minds it infects, the stronger its attack becomes when summoned, at a rate equal to n!.

Right now it has only one host and is too weak to infect even the weakest new hosts unwillingly; they must allow it to bond with them.  When the Indigo Phoenix has 7 hosts (power level 5040), it will attempt to attack the Godmodder.
The Indigo Phoenix has possessed some nobody tourist by the name of EmpireZ, and now must begin the spread!

Humming, grinning... frowning. Shouting for joy!

Necromancy isn't the right word
Necromancy envisions the future through death
But you, your magic pulls the dead back across the great ford
Undoing the effect of the final breath
Undead birds you have made
But they'll soon fade...
My song won't

Continue the Song. Continue the Story. (3/50)

The most indiscriminate option, the nuclear blast
The blast that makes anyone run fast
Perhaps including the one who we fight
You have the wrong target, I'll make it right

Sabatoge blueturtle's nuke so that it only explodes the Godmodder instead of nuking everyone but him.
The nuke is still a Schrodinger's Atomic Missile! Stopping it in the same turn it may or may not be spawned in may cause time paradoxes! The song continues, though. That's nice.

Mutiny! Revolution! Anarchy! Time to give power back to the forumgoers and elect a new godmodder!
You have no authority over the Godmodder Union!

Now that a goo idea

Point out that there were no stated rules on how many posts per turn.

Start an election.

...Good idea! Erm, how to do that...gimme a minute.

Start an election.
I nominate myself on the grounds of turning this into a GM-less godgame.
The election is started, but until another nominee is allowed to run, the votes cannot begin!

The Hyper Terrorists shoot down the first Zombie Eagle, shouting "DEATH TO GODMODDING CAPATILISM!"

The second Zombie Eagle begins pecking at the Hyper Terrorists, killing one of their own, which does 50 HP of damage!

The Undead Owl can't even whistle! That's how tight the webs are!

The Godmodder sneers, and looks up at the Schrodinger's Atomic Missile. In his right hand is a mysterious looking gun, apparentely gained during the small hiatus. Bastard.

The Godmodder: 48/50
Zombie Bald Eagle 2: 760/760
Undead Owl: 550/550

The Hyper Terrorist Cell: 250/300
The Schrodinger's Atomic Missile: Paradoxes/Argumentative Physics.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2018, 12:59:19 am »

Oh, no! He has another badge! Hans is allergic to people with two badges! Very allergic. It swells up and explodes, leaving it's best friend Secheral a crying wreck. Empowered by this sense of loss, I headbutt the godmodder in the head.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2018, 01:15:33 am »

Even Bigger Forknor absorbs the particles around it, adding more size!
Continue to grow in size (4/20)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 02:00:00 am by Puppyguard »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2018, 01:47:03 am »

Uh... Run around screaming like a moose!
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2018, 03:49:37 am »

Go steal a car and ram the godmodder with it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2018, 04:02:22 am »

Out of the clear sky, a lighting strikes the ManBearCroc! However, it's all according to the plan...

Charge my nanomachines via electricity of the lightning to give me super strength, super resilience, and super speed. (1/4)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 10:02:28 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2018, 08:28:36 am »

Observe the missile, forcing it to either fall or not fall RIGHT NOW, at random.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2018, 08:49:44 am »

Grab the Undead Owl and Suplex it through a table!

Also...

Create a square out of candles and begin a ritual! (1/5)
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2018, 09:24:58 am »

Run for the election, Be the hero that this place needs to be elected IN THE ELECTIONS

Start a grass roots terrorist campaign against the fiends of this world, centered around The Phantom Pains song, "Nuclear",  the elimination of normal terrorism in favor of the unionization and centralization that the Hyper terrorists offer. This means an expansion of the resources and POWEERRH that the HYPER-TERRORIST cells EVERYWHERE has, for ALL terrorists are part of the HYPERTERRORIST group, they just DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Additionally, HYPER TERRORISTS are centralizing the elite of ALL terrorist groups for the purposes of their JUSTICE.

so they could probably slay the bad guys. Yeah.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 10:12:23 am by Blood_Librarian »
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2018, 10:09:02 am »

Singing, dancing, twirling of a flamethrowing rod!

A missile, hanging in the air
Suspended between states
Like that guy's cat, or in this case a bear
Ready to fall if the argument ever abates
Summons everywhere, fighting on either side
Meanwhile I just sing, I just abide

Continue the Song. Continue the Story. (4/50)

Speaking of that nuke,
This fluke of stasis
The basis of quantum theory
Although clearly not a cat
What can be done?
Should it start or should it stop?

Envelop the nuke in darkness to prevent it from being observed.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8