Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Rangers Guild HQ  (Read 5187 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rangers Guild HQ
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2018, 02:05:24 am »

No  :) ,just didn't notice until you said this.

EDIT:There are multiple biomes right, what with the others,in the IC there is a forest and hills,anyone have some idea for those
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 08:37:54 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2018, 01:51:19 pm »

I am going to also have some unique promotions, 1 of each where you can give yourself a title.

We need a dedicated liaison with each guild, so if you are a member of another guild, you can offer to take this position, one for each other guild. It can be a fun name like 'Druid' (mage) or something. Have fun with it! But you must be equally active in both guilds.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 05:46:59 am by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2018, 11:36:05 am »

I offer myself as liaison to the guard guild, if anyone has a good name to suggest I have none.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 11:44:47 am »

Maybe 'Scout'.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2018, 11:58:04 am »

Scout is good
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

UristMcChladni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2018, 12:40:33 pm »

Just wanted to make clear, I'm involved in two other guilds, so I intend to be a low ranking member here, just doing some small mapping projects. That being said, I think we should determine some dangerous animals that rockeater found with his action, and offer a bounty for them.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2018, 01:39:43 pm »

Something that eats and completely digests gold, perhaps? And small, quick so that it can snatch your purse before you know it. Maybe a miniature monkey. Could also be one of the reasons the throne is in the red. Not directly life-threatening, but just dangerous enough to leave you catching rats for lunch lest you starve.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2018, 01:46:08 pm »

I thought on the six wings canaries from the desert,we do need to introduce them to the IC somewhere.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2018, 02:22:34 pm »

*Comes out of nowhere*
As a small suggestion, to keep money from piling, up, you could just add taxes to some vaguely defined higher government, so as to keep money flowing, possibly open trade with this mysterious other place, and stop inflation.
*Leaves*
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2018, 02:26:18 pm »

*Shouts out from the door*
Talk to the merchant guild.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2018, 04:34:09 pm »

Just wanted to make clear, I'm involved in two other guilds, so I intend to be a low ranking member here, just doing some small mapping projects. That being said, I think we should determine some dangerous animals that rockeater found with his action, and offer a bounty for them.
I thought on the six wings canaries from the desert,we do need to introduce them to the IC somewhere.

This, I like this.

In the next Ranger report we gotta say that.

(Which will happen when missions are being made and completed. Go make em! Rangers!)

Also!

If you want to propose something. Start your post with #Proposal

And we'll vote on it at some point.

Soon however I will limit voting to Trackers.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 05:22:59 pm by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2018, 08:35:03 pm »

#Proposal

Pets/Familiars

You know we could get something going with pets and even mounts.  If the fluffy whatever becomes our mascot, every wealthy guildsman will pay a fortune to have one.

They can be a (virtual) pet. That can train and perhaps help in missions..
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2018, 05:18:07 am »

I am for it but I do think we should know what are the biomes around us.

There are hills near us, do we have plans for them?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2018, 11:16:33 am »

That was derived from the existence of mining. There could just be rock formations or even cavities. Or perhaps within the termite mound already.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2018, 11:47:46 am »

I am for gold termite mound.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6