Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Stage Zero Turn 2 (YES REALLY) (OPEN TO APPLICATIONS BTW)  (Read 6943 times)

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
Re: Stage Zero
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2018, 10:22:37 pm »

"Weept. there is nothing to be, nothing left, but there is nothing that has ever been.

Weeping, weeping, Something comes to be, Structure. Law. Creation.

Power immaterial has come to be, this prelude contains the Spark of intelligence, but it has nothing to fill, and it churns idly, waiting for the first body to fill."

Action:The creation of the realm of the Spirit, intelligence, and of Mans final destination.

Introduction: Intelligence is mandated to be connected to the unnamed realm, and any mind must first be seeded by this realm in order to function and will give its soul once its body has been deceased. Any intelligence that is not needed in this realm will be wholly unnatural, abhorrent and alien to those who are seeded to this realm.

Methods:An empty dimension is seeded with the dimensional equipment required to run the realm of souls, and then is filled with a blank power, ready to use.

Results:A ethereal realm is created, a realm of the souls, all the framework is created for it to happen.

Discussion: Will souls be attached to dimensions integrally? What comes with the soul when they die, experiences, skills, power, etc?

6 of Chivalry has been devoted to the creation of the realm of souls.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:26:46 pm by Blood_Librarian »
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2018, 10:24:28 pm »

Alright, thanks, Spin.

Something's better than nothing, yes?
And with all this space, there must be room for improvement, yes?
So there must be something to do. So let's do it. :)

10 of Gains. Life finds a way, they say. It can do so from naught, yes? So shall life rise, and for its rise, first shall come the lands upon it can rise. Planets, stars, galaxies shall coalesce, ready to build or accept life. Of course, the power to just make such structures while also creating laws to ensure that they are sustained may as yet still be beyond this strength... so the laws alone are made, set in place, arranged such that the creation of these worlds is inevitable. And then... waiting. In the eyes of a god, the wait for a workable planet cannot be too long.
Then, the Page of Gains - the Gardener. Sower of life, wanderer of the cosmos. No people yet, but the seeds. Microbes for now, yes, but ones that will change, evolve, grow, improve. And when the Gardener comes across life from before, they'll stick around for a while, tend to it, help it reach its potential.
And finally the 1 of Gains, a simple arcanery, but a vital one. One planet - naught special about it before but a fortuitous size and location - is chosen as the throne of Gains. Here is a world made to be perfect for life. Here is the first world that the Gardener is placed upon. Here is the beacon of Improvement.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:57:17 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2018, 10:31:39 pm »

declining this ones own offer since order formed one seeks not to have ordered division of space unfilled.
A=5C+Defining states of matter and order of change from least energized to most: "Plasma" "Rubber" "Gas" "Solid" "Liquid" "Fire" "Cat"
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:40:17 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2018, 10:33:46 pm »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2018, 10:37:44 pm »

Order bids the 6 of Order to ensure at least "Ordnung muss sein" comes to pass unaffected by the Great Enemy.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2018, 10:42:25 pm »

Advice for Glass.
10 of Gains. A full galaxy, maybe even a whole universe, populated with stars and planets, ripe for the life - and, of course, ready-made with all the physical laws needed to sustain it.
Perhaps you should elucidate these laws so that I can tell you if you have used enough power to make them. You very probably haven't used enough power to carve out your own material space and produce a a galaxy ex nihilo and do that, though. Maybe it would be better to set up a law such that galaxies occur naturally? :P
Then, the Knave of Gains - the Gardener. Sower of life, wanderer of the cosmos. No people yet, but the seeds. Microbes for now, yes, but ones that will change, evolve, grow, improve. And when the Gardener comes across life from before, they'll stick around for a while, tend to it, help it reach its potential.
Sorry, to clarify, as an end-run around the "aces high or low" problem and the fact that it seemed natural to make the forces themselves their aces, I used the knave as the name for the 1 instead and switched to tarot-style face cards. You probably wanted the page here. Unless you say otherwise, you needn't change it, I'll take that as what you meant.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2018, 10:44:12 pm »

Asinity finds the works of the other forces to be meaningless and without tact. Asinity uses their Two of Asinity to make all creations feel bad about themselves, reguadless of their ability to feel. 

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2018, 10:44:40 pm »

Yes, I wanted the page. :p
I'll do some fixing...

That said, supercharged start of reality + 10 card.

EDIT: It's changed.

Also, Robo, it's spelled "asininity" and it means being either "foolish, unintelligent, or silly" or "of or like an ass (donkey)", not just being an asshole.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:59:09 pm by Glass »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2018, 10:58:23 pm »

Asinity finds the works of the other forces to be meaningless and without tact. Asinity uses their Two of Asinity to make all creations feel bad about themselves, reguadless of their ability to feel.
"I haven't even begun my work and already you seek to make my children suffer! Know this; you will regret your action, for cats deserve to know only joy and glory!"

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2018, 11:11:01 pm »

"I haven't even begun my work and already you seek to make my children suffer! Know this; you will regret your action, for cats deserve to know only joy and glory!"

Oh they will enjoy and know the values of joy and glory oh right, oh yes, they shall

( ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2018, 11:12:23 pm »

Oh they will enjoy and know the values of joy and glory oh right, oh yes, they shall

( ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。)
*cold glare*
You may kindly see yourself out of the realms, Pains.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2018, 11:16:52 pm »

"From what I understand, if it attempts to leave, we will all die."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2018, 11:19:41 pm »

"From what I understand, if it attempts to leave, we will all die."
(Confirmed. Your bubble is thin and fragile yet; popping it would be... unfortunate. Apocalyptically so, in fact.)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2018, 11:39:49 pm »

-_-

Can we at least sequester him off so he can't damage anything important?

Also, goodnight.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2018, 11:41:27 pm »

-_-

Can we at least sequester him off so he can't damage anything important?

Also, goodnight.
Working together, sure, in theory.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8