Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25

Author Topic: Artificial SPAM Intelligence?#: Arc  (Read 14607 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Artificial SPAM Intelligence?#: Arc
« Reply #300 on: March 23, 2018, 11:39:46 am »

B
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 23, 2018, 12:06:39 pm »

C Nice fight, join me! stealing shoes is a waste of potential, let's go BIG
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 23, 2018, 04:28:47 pm »

C Nice fight, join me! stealing shoes is a waste of potential, let's go BIG
+1

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 24, 2018, 10:25:24 pm »

(Throwing my three sided dice now...))

A!

Wiggling out from underneath his corpse was a hard, sordid affair that left you bruised. after leaving the presence of the beast, you bring your blade down into his chest and are roughly stopped about halfway by some seriously strong metal. Although you had shucked between the ribs your not quite sure if you had hit his heart or he had a plate installed.

You began pulling your sword out for a second stab when the "thing" twitched violently, opened his eyes, and rolled to his left as you stabbed down again.

Right after the roll, it leaped up to a standing position, froth covering its mouth as you notice the fact that his jacket is leaking out broken needles and glass.

You barely had to dodge to the side as the man began swinging towards the air, screaming incoherently as it fought with hallucinations, off into an alleyway.

You almost consider chasing down the impossibly durable cyborg before considering the fact that you have better things to do.

Walking the rest of the journey to home was uneventful, save for the one or two times you swore you heard his screaming reverberating off the walls and ceiling of the level you were on.

~~Cycle 2 Sub-Cycle 2.1~~
[/b]

It's come to your attention that you really don't have any way of getting funds, besides stealing, looting, and similar strata. This is kind of important when you need to eat, outside of the occasional times where you punch out some poor sap and take the lunch they were eating.

The good news is the fact that your old false identity is still somewhat valid, in the fact that it hasn't been totally destroyed when you were abducted in the blacksite of MU, merely just declared dead. You could probably still purchase some food items without it being burned, but nothing serious like a wage-job or walking into a high-sec corporate lobby, but ultimately, your implants and augmentations are probably so militarized and forbidden in the living society that you are limited to few occupations that do not involve criminal aspects or special strings pulled by corporate assets.

Ultimately, if you intend on effectively becoming something more then a nobody, you will need to commit to at least some type of task besides mushing about and living in an abandoned building.

A. Perhaps it is time to go back into the world of running shadowy deniable assets work against those who pay for such things.
B. The Patronage of a corporation is a weighted bind, but a gilded one.
C. Time to clean up the mean streets of the City under the Arcology.
D. Maybe I can ply my skill and attempt to infiltrate some organization or another?
E. Something Else?
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 24, 2018, 10:50:48 pm »

D sounds fun

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 25, 2018, 05:07:25 am »

A Back to old habits

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 25, 2018, 05:24:07 am »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 25, 2018, 06:18:30 am »

I don't like A, it's high risk in personal safety and our backup "plan" when the dice don't fall well is to be plausibly denied.

D/B I'm pretty sure with a little practice (and maybe not dodging a giant tin man while we do it) Mu's legacy makes us a first-class hacker. There are surely places to market such a skill that don't mind a few augments.

(Actually I like C, terrorizing then organizing the underbelly as the new crime boss, but even Mu never got very far with Taboo. Displacing the established elements will take time we may not care to fritter.)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 25, 2018, 01:15:41 pm »

We can do D and C later or as a parallel job

we got to have power and money so we can move assets against the end of the world

and we got to have a proper bunker or defensible house that we can use as a protection or sanctum to the mu, there we could maybe enter the astral realm/matrix easily
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 28, 2018, 01:31:19 pm »

~~Cycle 2 Sub-Cycle 2.3~~

In your efforts to scope out potential organizations (a little meager to be honest, since your not planning on hitting up a corporation.), you spent your time checking out local mana shops, trinkets peddlers and pieces of history that seemed a little fake for you, along with a couple other areas. Among the cyber-fighting arenas, secluded groups of mages/book-clubs, and similar strata, you were walking down one of the more populous sidewalks when you feel the distinct gut feeling that you were being followed. Walking down the street, you are sure a pair of individuals are following you through the street.

A. Act casual, enter a coffee shop and order something so as to not tip them off.
B. Dodge into an alleyway and run away.
C. Turn around and engage them, verbally at first.
D. Lean against a wall and ready yourself as they hopefully pass by.
E. Business as usual,  Resume normal operations, but be a little careful.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 28, 2018, 01:33:46 pm »

A
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 28, 2018, 01:39:47 pm »

A

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 28, 2018, 02:35:51 pm »

D
Like A but for the penniless.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 28, 2018, 09:37:57 pm »

D they won't get our back at least
Novice english wordsmith

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 30, 2018, 12:10:53 pm »

Heads for A, Tails for D... Tails!

Your not exactly the most subtle person to have existed. Leaning against the wall, you bravely managed to stay cool under the face of adversity and... dropped your commslab onto the ground with a clatter, when you tried to pretend you were in the middle of a text. Before you had managed to pick it up, the two persons of interest had already managed to catch up, and one of them picked up said slab.

"Hey, you dropped this!"

You can't help but feel that while you were distracted, that you missed something. The other one looks readied, as if for a fight to break out. Looking at them with more then a glance, it's clear by the use of your cybernetic eyes, that they are both armed and armored with loose fitting clothing over it.

A. Engage them, and strike first.
B. Accept the Commslab, and wait for their move.
C. Start a conversation, maybe try and figure out who they are.
D. Leave after taking the Commslab
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25