Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25

Author Topic: Artificial SPAM Intelligence?#: Arc  (Read 14608 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Artificial SPAM Intelligence?#: Arc
« Reply #270 on: March 20, 2018, 11:27:01 am »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 20, 2018, 03:21:47 pm »

Break this tie.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 20, 2018, 03:27:30 pm »

I change my vote
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 20, 2018, 03:31:03 pm »

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 20, 2018, 07:14:41 pm »

It seems that I might be blind and/or dumb.
aa
b
>.>

Spirits, in a wide and many sets of aspects, are governed by different rules of reality, and their metaphysical form matches this aberrancy. Instead of organs and pieces and things, their ego consists of one "cloud", a flurry of emotions, thoughts, memories and all the separate parts that come together to form something more than their constituents; a spirit. In this cloud of Spirit, the laws of reality in the metaphysical truly reflect the spirits primal ego. This is similar in some aspects of the soul of a living being, especially one that is "awakened", but far simpler. This is something that most users of magic know, understand and expect spirits to abide with, as it makes them slightly more predictable.

Project Mu is not simple. it's structure consists of separate figments of its self in the form of pieces and parts, almost machine made and then lovingly hand-polished down to fit together to form one piece. Instead of a cloud of Essence, it is separated, defined, pieced together; Created from some sort of raw essence that is unlike any other, and manufactured into a machine-mind. Crudely set in some parts, Masterfully worked and forged in others, it's very existence should be an anathema to the very nature of the Astral Realm and its metaplanes. peering through its corpse, you see the gear-wheels, pistons,  coiled machines and electric circuitry, all ruined and wrecked, but covered under bricks, blocks and shaped pieces of the hull like a shining battleship that sheath it's broken innards with shattered, impossibly strong hull. From the outside of its gutted interior, it merely looks as if it were a corpse of an absolutely monstrous spirit of the mind, but inside...

Twisting through its blocks of broken flesh, you feel an inexplicable urge, an unquestionably strong push by the latent mana that had built up around the pieces.

A. To push through the pieces of its body, and to break into its globed and deadened mind, and Inherit something that was intended for later. !!!
B. To haunt through, to its heart, and pick up the dead's Regret for you.
C. Listen, Listen to its dreams, its hopes, the future it wanted; Just waiting to become material.
D. To ponder at its sinew, the muscles, and motors that had driven it's colossal and majestic power, and learn from the broken carcass on how to control the power of the Matrix and the Astral in its most powerful Foundations and Realms (respectively).

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 20, 2018, 08:05:10 pm »

D

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 20, 2018, 08:13:33 pm »

D

Also, totally unrelated to this story, Blood_Librarian, "connist"? Is that a typo or am I missing something?

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 20, 2018, 08:29:48 pm »

Maybe one of your google extensions is replacing every time I say "Consist" into "Connist"? I don't see anywhere I made that typo unless you refreshed the page right before I quickly edited out 3 typos that I can't remember.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 21, 2018, 12:20:02 am »

Let me clarify, I'm talking about your personal text. :P I said it was totally unrelated to the story.

Also, "google extensions", come on, I don't even use chrome :P

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 21, 2018, 01:33:34 am »

D

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 21, 2018, 01:54:26 pm »

A sounds like my desire of a god ressurection will never happen if we choose it

D so when we recover our master we will be two and one with him

---------------------------------

By the way, everything being read here is beautiful (?) I don't know how to explain but congrats
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 21, 2018, 07:01:46 pm »

@Maximim Spin: I probably should have thought about my flavor text, whoops.

@Omada: Thank you for your compliment.

A
DDD

To lance another living being with nothing but the mana in the air and your mind is magical in every sense of the world. Peering over its mass of finely tuned, utterly toned control that even know, mana still flows through the pieces as if they still functioned. It became clear that this place, this corpse in the astral realm would be forever eternal, Just as it always was, strangely enough.

After what felt like eons of watching, staring and sometimes touching the pieces that had once moved, an understanding was made. The raw liquid rush that had been pilfered away, and disposed to you was nothing a tall of the “power” you thought it was, far from it. It was a apparatus, a tool to be manipulated into creation. It was a ability to control the things that were already there

Just by watching these motors, these pieces, an understanding of the raw understanding behind it’s tools that the pact-god was holding back was becoming real, solidified in your souls mind.

No… No… Not like this.

The physical “container” still holds your soul back. You could feel your body, it’s gorging emptiness calling to your psyche, lest it collapses inward from being voided for too long.

A. Resist for a little longer, learn for a little longer.
B. Seep back into your mortal frame.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 21, 2018, 07:47:36 pm »

We can come back here more times, maybe we can do a friendship with the spirt and buy a bit of earth or something so it can treat better his tree, let's not risk to lose our physical body, yet.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 21, 2018, 07:48:05 pm »

Agreed, B
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25