Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Feng Shui 2: Dead City IC "On the Lamb"  (Read 3618 times)

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Feng Shui 2: Dead City IC "Tsunami"
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2018, 12:52:42 am »

"Shiiit." he remarks. "Yeah, I'm starvin'. Let's get going, secret agent man." He grins at James before pushing the door open and following him to the restaurant.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 02:05:49 pm »

Rosa Hearts, a short young woman with red hair and a tan safari gettup bursts in.

"Oh! Excuse me. Actually, excuse me. Odd question, but, can I have your sweat?"
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2018, 12:23:12 am »

"Fuck!" Kenneth exclaims, stumbling backwards and nearly knocking the both of them over. "Watch it, we got one of them-! Oh, not a zombie." He chuckles nervously, and gives James some breathing room. "That's a weird ass question, lady. Answer's no, though."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2018, 03:46:39 pm »

"... sweat? Why on earth do you want our sweat? Regardless, I'll echo Kenny here. No... thank you."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2018, 02:51:38 am »

*Shrugs*

"Got any drugs?"
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 06:05:38 pm »

Kenneth exhales sharply, shaking his head. "I try to stay away from that stuff, and you should too, if you know what's good for ya."

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2018, 07:59:01 pm »

"Well OK, but..."

Hearts positions herself near a window to see the situation outside. Then looks directly at the others.

"I'm kind of a...chemist."

She exposes the inside of one side of her vest, full of rows of small bottles with contents of different colors.

"You'd be surprised how Zeds respond to certain mixtures of household cleaners, bodily fluids, and hard drugs.

And pharmaceutical ones. I didn't want to make assumptions. And I'm not picky."

She smiles as if it will make total sense now.

"With this one..."

She holds up a small bottle with yellow fluid. She doesn't finish her sentence, just admires it...

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2018, 02:36:11 pm »

"Is that urine?"

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2018, 06:07:19 pm »

She frowns.

"I wish."

"...Sweat is the only 'easy' to obtain bodily fluid I can use..."

She shifts her attention to them, and just studies and scrutinizes them. She looks at the gun and...sign post. She looks disappointed.
((Edit: Removed internal thoughts, probably too meta.))
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 06:05:46 pm by roseheart »

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2018, 05:36:27 pm »

Kenneth watches the stranger for a moment before tapping James and saying in a low voice, "Hey, can we talk for a second?" he nods towards one of the open apartment doors. "Alone?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2018, 11:01:03 am »

Cut to just outside the apartment, where a man is leaning against a wall right outside the frame of the last shot, sipping from a hip flask with one hand and flipping a $100 poker chip with the other. His suit doesn't seem to have got the memo about the world ending, its olive fabric remarkably clean. As the heroes step outside, he puts the flask away and takes his sunglasses off.

"Hi there. Nice work outside. Heads or tails?"

He flips the chip again, but before anyone can respond, catches it from the air and pockets it.

"Trick question. Heads or tails, I win. Name's Leon."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2018, 01:00:07 pm »

Kenneth watches the stranger for a moment before tapping James and saying in a low voice, "Hey, can we talk for a second?" he nods towards one of the open apartment doors. "Alone?"

"Sure."

James walks with Kenneth into one of the apartments(before Leon arrives) and closes the door behind them.

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2018, 10:29:16 pm »

Kenneth takes a moment before saying, "Alright, I'm gonna give it to you straight: I don't trust this lady. She's either a genius or a nutjob, and lemme tell you, crazy is way more common than smart."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2018, 05:19:46 pm »

Kenneth takes a moment before saying, "Alright, I'm gonna give it to you straight: I don't trust this lady. She's either a genius or a nutjob, and lemme tell you, crazy is way more common than smart."

"Fair point. And you're saying you don't exactly trust someone like that in... whatever group we're forming. Alright, I get it. But we should make sure of it, right? See if she can do what she claims she can do?"

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2018, 06:02:16 pm »

"Fair point. And you're saying you don't exactly trust someone like that in... whatever group we're forming. Alright, I get it. But we should make sure of it, right? See if she can do what she claims she can do?"

Kenneth scratches his chin as he considers it. "Yeah, alright. But I'm stayin' back a few feet." with that, he pushes the door back open and enters the hallway again.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6